Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Good job whoever made that happen!

Sorry I missed the whole day yesterday I was rather ill but I should be plenty active before the next deadline.

I have to read back over yesterday and see what I missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah whoever vigged the gf good job

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Good morning town, hope you are well. I can't wait to really play this game, I hope that you can tell

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

jivjov posted:

Good morning town, hope you are well. I can't wait to really play this game, I hope that you can tell

good to know you've finally decided to contribute

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Tommunist posted:

good to know you've finally decided to contribute

It's been a rough week for me, but hopefully now I'll have game time free!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
rereading and it's sad how little two scum flips can tell us when it's these two

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
First mistake was reading it the first time

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
lol lets just ##vote tomm

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

RIP Klungo, you were too good for this world :qq:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
jivjov what were you up to visiting ypm last night

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Is there any easy way to get historical vote data through votefinder for each day like what is in this post:

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

fixed! sorry

Votecount for Day 1

Absurd Revolver (4): Quidnose, Quidnose, flerp, Klungar, dongsbot 9000, Tea Party Crasher
Hal Incandenza (2): JimsonTheBetrayer, Tommunist
Tommunist (2): Hal Incandenza, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, Retro Futurist, dongsbot 9000, Retro Futurist, Retro Futurist, dongsbot 9000
Your Personal Muse (2): Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, Quidnose, Paranoid Dude, Quidnose, Quidnose, Absurd Revolver, Quidnose
Paranoid Dude (1): Your Personal Muse
flerp (1): Quidnose, Quidnose, Quidnose
Quidnose (0): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
Li Dawny (0): flerp, flerp
JimsonTheBetrayer (0): flerp, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, flerp, flerp, flerp
peramene (0): dongsbot 9000, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, dongsbot 9000
Klungar (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, dongsbot 9000, Absurd Revolver, dongsbot 9000, Absurd Revolver
Retro Futurist (0): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
jivjov (0): flerp, flerp

Not Voting (4): imgay, jivjov, Li Dawny, peramene

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 24th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 55 minutes.

Assuming not, here is the information we can glean from the flips so far:

Tea Party Crasher
Voted For: Quidnose, Retro Futurist, Absurd Revolver, Your Personal Muse
Joined By: Klungar, Retro Futurist, jivjov, flerp, Your Personal Muse, Tommunist
Voted By: dongsbot 9000, Your Personal Muse, imgay, JimsonTheBetrayer, Absurd Revolver, Tommunist, Klungar, jivjov, peramene

Paranoid Dude
Voted For: Your Personal Muse x2
Joined By: Absurd Revolver, Quidnose, JimsonTheBetrayer
Voted By: Your Personal Muse

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

the mod has to remember to post it ever night b4 flip

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm the town morherfucking hero

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

actually thats me, in all games, for forever

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I am the motherfucking town sidekick

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kind of hosed up how a dude who changed his username in memory of the gf

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

dongsbot 9000 posted:

the mod has to remember to post it ever night b4 flip

Sorry :-/

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

its ok every1 forgets

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Absurd Revolver posted:

jivjov what were you up to visiting ypm last night

I amuse myself by wandering the town, leaving smiles and never a frown

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Who do you think are the scum Jiv?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Since I'm mad with power and I think there is a doc, I will inform you I have another shot to murder lurkers with. You and pera just barely escaped because PD was a lurker AND a gut scum read.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
The only scum that I could surely see, was our Grunty TPC

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

jivjov posted:

The only scum that I could surely see, was our Grunty TPC

Yeah well that doesn't help any of us. What do you think of dongs? Scum or town?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

is poo poo brown? dongs is town.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I'd like to remind you this my first time to play. I'm still learning the nuance of just what to say

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Say what's on your mind. I'm trying to get a read on you. It doesn't matter really if it's wrong, but it'll help others find out if you are town or scum. Right now you are a big question mark.

So answer the question naturally: do you think dongs is scum or town? Reread the thread or just give a gut reaction, I don't care. I'm not going to lynch you just because we have different opinions, but part of the reason I threatened to shoot you and pera was because I had no idea whether you were town or scum and that way we wouldn't waste a day finding out.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

When you've been absent from the game for a bit and people are having difficulty reading you, maybe that is the time to drop your self imposed post restriction, because right now it looks like you're using it as an excuse to post no content.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
If y'all want me to drop the rhyming thing, I can. (Especially since I'm obviously not Grunty; we killed Grunty).

My biggest restriction has honestly been my work schedule; I haven't had the time to sit down and compose but thought process pieces over the last couple days.

Re: dongs

My gut says town...but with a little twinge of worry due to the amount of other people that seem to think he's suspect. But if you put me on the spot now, I'd say town

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

jivjov posted:

If y'all want me to drop the rhyming thing, I can. (Especially since I'm obviously not Grunty; we killed Grunty).

My biggest restriction has honestly been my work schedule; I haven't had the time to sit down and compose but thought process pieces over the last couple days.

My gut says town...but with a little twinge of worry due to the amount of other people that seem to think he's suspect. But if you put me on the spot now, I'd say town

He gave the wrong answer lynch him.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I cum buckets of semen and vote out the mean men.

Scum is alive and well lets send them all to hell.

##vote JivJov

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Well...this seems to have gone poorly

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

jivjov posted:

Not many people think he's scum, where are you getting that from? (I didn't mean to rhyme)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also the whole lynch him thing was a joke I don't know what Jimson is doing

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Your Personal Muse posted:

Not many people think he's scum, where are you getting that from? (I didn't mean to rhyme)

I've just gotten the impression that his name has come up a bunch; I'd need a thread reread to name names though.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

jivjov posted:

I've just gotten the impression that his name has come up a bunch; I'd need a thread reread to name names though.

Reread the thread and tell me from a gut reaction (or a fancy case) the alignment of me, Dongs, and Retro Futurist, particularly from the lynch of TPC

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Reread the thread and tell me from a gut reaction (or a fancy case) the alignment of me, Dongs, and Retro Futurist, particularly from the lynch of TPC

I'll start with you, since I have the clearest mental grasp of you as a player thus far. I'm fairly certain you're town, but your aggressive posting style makes me worry a bit. I get a real "your way or the highway" vibe. Which, if it works, great

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Also the whole lynch him thing was a joke I don't know what Jimson is doing

Jimson does what Jimson want.
I don't have to take this from you stupid oval office.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Jimson does what Jimson want.
I don't have to take this from you stupid oval office.

Wow that went badly yes it did.

I think its best if now I hid.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hey ar who did u watch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

jivjov posted:

I'll start with you, since I have the clearest mental grasp of you as a player thus far. I'm fairly certain you're town, but your aggressive posting style makes me worry a bit. I get a real "your way or the highway" vibe. Which, if it works, great

Do you see me, as scum, pushing for a lynch of what seems to be the most powerful scum on their team (I think grunty was like three powers in one) and then vigging the scum gf?

• Locked thread