Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

subpar anachronism posted:

I know ice cream in bread is a thing in some other countries but would not. BP has gone too far. Not even sure if the square think is a klondike-bar-like square of chocolate, or just a square piece of ganache or something.

Why keep the bun warm? that just means you have to rush to eat it because the ice cream will melt much faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

MariusLecter posted:

The bulb is ice with cream and fruit? The part you screw in is a plastic handle?

I think it's a milkshake. You put the big straw into the end of the screw part.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

I know ice cream in bread is a thing in some other countries but would not. BP has gone too far. Not even sure if the square think is a klondike-bar-like square of chocolate, or just a square piece of ganache or something.

"See it in Action"?

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Schubalts posted:

Why keep the bun warm? that just means you have to rush to eat it because the ice cream will melt much faster.

People find the contrast of hot and cold things pleasant to eat

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
From the Soylent chat a couple pages ago:

That is one day's worth of slurry and it costs $19.95. gently caress right off with that.

Danger Mahoney has a new favorite as of 03:58 on Jun 30, 2016

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

in other ice cream abominations, sweet corn loose corn ice cream from one of Dominique Ansel's Japanese locations:

I thought these were teeth

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

JohnnyCanuck posted:

There's a Boston Pizza a few blocks from my office. Trip report on Monday.

I have the day off after my flight test. Want backup?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

So a friend brought those cheetos mac & cheese things to the fightgame meet last night, and passed them around so we could all try one.

They don't taste anything like cheetos. At all, in any capacity. Some folks were licking, sucking, or eating just the crust, and nobody could get any cheeto taste at all. To me, it tasted exactly like frozen mozzarella sticks, just with some mac & cheese in the center, which is probably what they were, really. Not unpleasant though, just weird that it tastes exactly nothing like the brand it's selling itself on.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I had some tonight, and I dunno, the Cheetoness of the crust seemed to be pretty evident. :shrug:

The inside is not a creamy mix of macaroni and cheese sauce though, it's more like a mealy orange cheesy mush in which occasional bits of pasta can be detected.

It's not bad, but a 5-piece order was more than enough for me.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Schubalts posted:

Why serve warm pudding with cold ice-cream?

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

:gay:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Found another one

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Picnic Princess posted:

Found another one

:supaburn: argh this makes me so mad :supaburn:

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
So do you like, end up with bits of filament stuck in your teeth or what?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Bob Loblaw's hog logs?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

Found another one

Judging from the flat bottoms, I'd say those are just glasses made to resemble lightbulbs

At least, I hope

The General
Mar 4, 2007

You'd have to be legit crazy to use a real bulb to serve anything. I'm not even sure how you DiY it yourself without just knowing it would end in death.

There's a chain near me called The Works. Their salt and pepper shakers are small light bulb styled shakers. Milkshakes come in measuring cups. It's a manly place you see.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Would with a rainbow colored vengeance. I'm usually opposed to ketchup on my sausage based edibles, but I think it would be required to use this:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Wanamingo posted:

Judging from the flat bottoms, I'd say those are just glasses made to resemble lightbulbs

At least, I hope

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Factory-direct-hot-selling-bulb-shaped_60281310523.html?spm=a2700.7724857.29.1.3uaHII&s=p

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

NewFatMike posted:

Would with a rainbow colored vengeance. I'm usually opposed to ketchup on my sausage based edibles, but I think it would be required to use this:

They're putting weed in sausage now?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I wonder if they're just dyed (yes) or if they went the extra mile and included six different varieties, although in that case I'd be a bit concerned about the blue one.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

My Lovely Horse posted:

I wonder if they're just dyed (yes) or if they went the extra mile and included six different varieties, although in that case I'd be a bit concerned about the blue one.

Tomato, turmeric, spinach and beets.

Grand Fromage posted:

Bob Loblaw's hog logs?

I would read Bob Loblaw's hog logs blog.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Data Graham posted:

I had some tonight, and I dunno, the Cheetoness of the crust seemed to be pretty evident. :shrug:

The inside is not a creamy mix of macaroni and cheese sauce though, it's more like a mealy orange cheesy mush in which occasional bits of pasta can be detected.

BP here in NZ has come out with a bunch of different "mini bites", basically a baked chicken nugget with different stuff inside. Thai chicken, vege, bacon and egg and regular chicken but the best one is the mac and cheese. Proper mac and cheese in a conveniently sized portion. So loving good.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Ceciltron posted:

So do you like, end up with bits of filament stuck in your teeth or what?

You get 1000 percent of your recommended daily intake of tungsten.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Data Graham posted:

I had some the same day I found out that they were being sold. Turns out there are two locations selling them nearby.

I really have to agree with this. It looked and tasted like someone added 5 pieces of mac and cheese to a batch of corn dog batter that had cheese powder mixed in. They were also slightly overcooked. I'm still not sure if they were fried first, frozen, and then bake-reheated, or baked, frozen, and then microwaved, or what. But they certainly tasted like they were cooked, frozen, and then cooked again.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Just plug the bulb in to reheat your dinner in a jiffy if you can't finish it fast enough.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

MariusLecter posted:

Yeah, that's what I enjoy with my scoop of ice cream, a half loaf of bread.

dont diss brick toast

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Found another one

How many cooks does it take to spoil the broth?

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

To be honest, I think I trust random glassware from alibaba about as much as a real lightbulb for food safety

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I don't even know what this is.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

EorayMel posted:

Stouffer's Sausage 'n Sadness

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

EorayMel posted:

At first I thought it was some baked candy granola bar, but the closer I look I'm seeing flatbread, the white stuff is a spread(?), the red bits look sliced, and I STILL don't know what the flakes of bluish stuff are! :psyduck:

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Cream cheese, factory sausage crumbles, onions, shredded cheddar and sliced cranberries?

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Sanguinary Novel posted:

Cream cheese, factory sausage crumbles, onions, shredded cheddar and sliced cranberries?
sliced red pepper judging from the color of the sausage(looks like spicy chicken), and a glutenfree/undercooked crust?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

EorayMel posted:

No. Rules!

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

EorayMel posted:

It looks like there's potatoes on that. Potato on pizza, with cranberries, sausage crumbles, cream cheese, and an...herb? On not very good crust? I mean, it wouldn't be the greatest thing in the world, but potato on pizza is A+. Carbs on your carbs.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
...are those croutons?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

A Swedish classic

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Wanamingo posted:

A Swedish classic

His original WHAT? WHAT IS IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

constantinople posted:

It looks like there's potatoes on that. Potato on pizza, with cranberries, sausage crumbles, cream cheese, and an...herb? On not very good crust? I mean, it wouldn't be the greatest thing in the world, but potato on pizza is A+. Carbs on your carbs.

Maybe stuffing, bits of turkey sausage, and cranberries? With... A gravy sauce?