Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I just see you as a very very proud town player. Nothing inherently wrong with that, but you're just playing a very very hard game that's a bit off putting to a novice like myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm always hard, Jiv. Always.

What about dongs and RF?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Your Personal Muse posted:

I'm always hard, Jiv. Always.

What about dongs and RF?

just got home; give me a minute to compose my thoughts

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
dongs should make a rap for this game imo

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

flerp posted:

dongs should make a rap for this game imo

agreed

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Alright, well, dongs is not the best at 'coherent and lengthy posting', so I'm having trouble getting a solid read here...but he at leasts seems very consistent. That seems reasonably trustworthy...so he's either town and confident or mafia scum and a good liar.

RF is also on board the "vote Tomm" train which, in my amateur opinion, makes me more okay with that idea and more willing to trust the pair of them as a unit.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
From the TPC lynch I'm thinking that all the votes (except Pera's late vote so I'm ignoring it) were town. In fact most of that day seemed to be overrun by town people waiting for scum to pop up. TPC didn't seem to have very good back up and all the votes were organic.

I'm suspecting the lurkers but Hal jumps out to me most of all. I think its a gut thing, but looking back TPC and PD seem lost, and I think things would be different had there been a vet there to push them along or coach them or tell them to post. Its not enough for me to vote Hal but it does make me interested to hear what Hal has to say.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
what if: it was tomm

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

what if: it was tomm

Tomm could be it. I wish I was a town serial killer so I could have unlimited bullets and kill all the lurkers which would basically make it you, me, and sometimes flerp playing this game

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I just think his dismissal of me when I was questioning him was town but I wouldn't mind a lynch of him since we are ahead

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
would anyone care to confess to trying to kill anyone

would anyone care to confess anything

can anyone tell me what a stop 'n swap is

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lets vote peramene and kill all social game players

##vote peramene

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

peramene posted:

would anyone care to confess to trying to kill anyone

would anyone care to confess anything

can anyone tell me what a stop 'n swap is

I confessed I murder PD in cold blood and also post in english

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

lets vote peramene and kill all social game players

##vote peramene

Dongs I have another vig I can make pera's death slow and painful

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

I just think his dismissal of me when I was questioning him was town but I wouldn't mind a lynch of him since we are ahead

this is more of a mechanics question but a lot of my current trouble wrapping my head around our situation is I don't know whether we're ahead or not, but you seem very sure we are ahead, how?? have i missed some crucial detail or is this forumsmaf noob curse

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i mean its d3 with two scum dead and 1 townie deaf so id wager were ahead

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
dead but he can prb not hear either (cause dead)

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

we are winning but ur losing

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
we're all winners because of thecfriendships will build in this game :)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

peramene posted:

this is more of a mechanics question but a lot of my current trouble wrapping my head around our situation is I don't know whether we're ahead or not, but you seem very sure we are ahead, how?? have i missed some crucial detail or is this forumsmaf noob curse

I murdered PD, he was scum godfather. I led the lynch that murdered TPC, the scum witch magical person.

Yes I am using this opportunity to brag, but I literally did a fist pump when TPC flipped and then double fist pumped when PD flipped I was so excited I was right I'm a nerd

We are ahead.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
flerp I watched ypm and saw jivjov

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

flerp posted:

we're all winners because of thecfriendships will build in this game :)

I'm the biggest winner

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ar, i will just post this in case u r being a bad town pr again, but u should prolly watch jivjov tonight

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

I murdered PD, he was scum godfather. I led the lynch that murdered TPC, the scum witch magical person.

Yes I am using this opportunity to brag, but I literally did a fist pump when TPC flipped and then double fist pumped when PD flipped I was so excited I was right I'm a nerd

We are ahead.

as an aside I really enjoy your posts and also this makes total sense to me and I feel much more confident you are correct

if AR sees jivjov visiting flerp but flerp is still alive, that doesn't necessarily clear either of them, right?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

ar, i will just post this in case u r being a bad town pr again, but u should prolly watch jivjov tonight

What would he watch jivjov? I could see it if he's a tracker but not a watcher, he should watch me and I'm surprised he didn't

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

jivjov is more important than u w/ his rhyming

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

peramene posted:

as an aside I really enjoy your posts and also this makes total sense to me and I feel much more confident you are correct

if AR sees jivjov visiting flerp but flerp is still alive, that doesn't necessarily clear either of them, right?

The other thing is we theoretically have a couple of confirmed towns, AR is fairly confirmed since Jiv confirmed his night action, I hope I'm confirmed after shooting scum and leading a lynch, and I'm assuming there is a doc floating around out there since there was no nk, and I think that it would be too risky for scum at this point to CC any doc claim since they are so far down.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

ty

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

What would he watch jivjov? I could see it if he's a tracker but not a watcher, he should watch me and I'm surprised he didn't

i did watch u

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

jivjov is more important than u w/ his rhyming

I'm sorry you are right

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

ty

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Yeah you are right I'm sorry I got mixed up

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

o i just assumed this was a 13 player game BUT ITS A 16 PLAYER GAME we have two more scumbo to busto

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Actually we may have another confirm not scum out there, since if we have a doc, that doc did not protect me, which means that they protected someone else

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

jesus christ

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

jesus christ

dongs I'm sorry please don't beat me up

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

jesus christ

God your my favorite dongs

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

God your my favorite dongs

your my fav dick

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

people who are playing this game that i didnt know were playing this game: