Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
But I don't want to see them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

But I don't want to see them

But I want you to see them because I am evil

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Also what's the metacase on Asiina

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

MG3 posted:

But I want you to see them because I am evil

Scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Also what's the metacase on Asiina

Asiina doesn't post when she's scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

Asiina doesn't post when she's scum.

This is accurate.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
##vote asiina

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote asiina

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

It was dong's 1 shot cop game I'm pretty sure.

you said that early day 1 and said youd produce evidence, I explained the entirety of my play in that game.

Day 1 I voted the person who claimed my power role, day 2 I voted the guy who i thought was scummy day 1 who wsa investigated as scum and then claimed miller then i died that night

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im not switching my vote

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

you said that early day 1 and said youd produce evidence, I explained the entirety of my play in that game.

Day 1 I voted the person who claimed my power role, day 2 I voted the guy who i thought was scummy day 1 who wsa investigated as scum and then claimed miller then i died that night

early day 2 i mean

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JakeP posted:

He can be wrong about what happened in that game but his general "all the scum are out to get me because I'm literally the perfect town player" attitude is pretty consistent throughout all the games. I could see him seeing that push (I was in that game with you guys) as "This big dummy moron lynched ME even though there was no reason to and now its happening again argh why can't people see how perfect I am???!?!?!" Its irritating but I'm coming around to the idea he might be town.

I don't like this bandwagon on asiina though.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I never even voted him in that game as far as I remember. He is trying to handwave away the legitimacy of my vote based on a thing that never happened and its fake as poo poo

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JakeP posted:

I never even voted him in that game as far as I remember. He is trying to handwave away the legitimacy of my vote based on a thing that never happened and its fake as poo poo

Oh dude, I am not saying he is right. But just because he is wrong doesn't mean he doesn't believe it.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Your Personal Muse posted:

Oh dude, I am not saying he is right. But just because he is wrong doesn't mean he doesn't believe it.

well he said it twice now and the first time he said he he promised to go back and find quotes so I am waiting for that. Its one thing to be wrong, but its a completely other to be wrong, say you will prove it, fail to, and then just say the wrong thing again. He doesn't care that its wrong he is just saying it to not be lynched

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Its basically his excuse for his unreasonable freakout so I think proving its legitimacy is important

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JakeP posted:

well he said it twice now and the first time he said he he promised to go back and find quotes so I am waiting for that. Its one thing to be wrong, but its a completely other to be wrong, say you will prove it, fail to, and then just say the wrong thing again. He doesn't care that its wrong he is just saying it to not be lynched

I will wait for him to speak since I want to hear his defence.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

JakeP posted:

Yeah lets lynch people for breaching the norms and mores of mafia rather than considering their motivations and how they reflect on their alignment

In regards to me voting Li Dawny who was scum

JakeP posted:

Getting major scum vibes from AA, and it feels like he is protecting Jedit in his last vote

In regards to me making a post about imgay and him, as opposed to Jedit. All three of them turned out to be town.

JakeP posted:

Its your scum body rejecting your scum eyes I guess

nothing about that post should have you rolling your eyes.

You basically just said you don't care that imgay would do something as town and you want to vote him just because he was not helpful

Continued obstinance.

JakeP posted:

Anti-town is a buzzword scum use to get townies lynched for being lovely mafia players

Continued obstinance.

In regards to me voting Gulag who was also scum.

---

He basically shat on everything I did or had to say, and was wrong the entire game.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Literally the only thing Jake was right about in that game was that imgay was town, and was an idiot who played against his wincon. That's it. I had suspicion on each member of the scum team and he just shat on the ideas, and we lost that game like, pants around ankles bent over and greased up in a truck stop, lost that game.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JakeP posted:

Yeah I think he's genuinely salty. Whether you think he's right or not (I think he is just doing the world revolves around me gimmick) I think he actually believes it

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i think jakep and anomalousamalgam should kiss and makeup and i also think the scum team should nk kashuno

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I would like to bury the hatchet with Jake, because I also think he's a cool dude and internet beef is dumb and not cool. So I'm sorry for bitching at you man.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Asiina is a pure lurker lynch despite whatever meta people want to use to justify it.

With that said after the day 1 of this game I imagine whoever the scum is they're probably somewhat demoralized to be a man down.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

The Ninth Layer posted:

Asiina is a pure lurker lynch despite whatever meta people want to use to justify it.

With that said after the day 1 of this game I imagine whoever the scum is they're probably somewhat demoralized to be a man down.

Its Jimson its not like he's a scum powerhouse

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol i never voted you in that game and called a couple of your posts scummy, what kind of a bitchmade pussy are you

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

lol i never voted you in that game and called a couple of your posts scummy, what kind of a bitchmade pussy are you

The salty kind I suppose?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

The Ninth Layer posted:

Hell its possible that scum wanted Jimson lynched more than town did just because of the way Jimson plays and some of the things he's done

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Asiina pushed hard enough for the jimson lynch that I wouldnt vote her today

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JakeP posted:

Agreed, I think that people are misreading her post history. She was posting all those music things because she threatened to post them until Jimson was killed. It was a jokey push but a push nonetheless

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Your Personal Muse posted:

Its Jimson its not like he's a scum powerhouse

Even one man down makes the game a lot harder for scum to win.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

man down hand down

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
somebody tell me what the best free pinball game is to play on the internet.

I wanna play pinball now.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

The Ninth Layer posted:

Even one man down makes the game a lot harder for scum to win.

Ya i think its way more likely the scum either got on the turbo early before it looked like it would actually happened, or they clammed up completely and pretended to be away while it happened in hopes the momentum would die

Asiina was one of the last votes on the lynch.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

JakeP posted:

Scum distancing?

##vote asiina

Let's find out

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

What I meant is he's distancing himself from his teammates lynch if Asiina flips scum. That's how I read that post

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I almost feel like Asiina forgot about this game. She does lurk as scum but she doesn't usually just completely vanish

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MG3 posted:

What I meant is he's distancing himself from his teammates lynch if Asiina flips scum. That's how I read that post

lol

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Yes lol :d

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
How is that distancing if he is calling Asiina town? Isn't that the opposite of distancing? I'm confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I typed the post up quickly at work.

I misspoke somewhat. What i meant was, there is nothing to support any claim that anything Asiina has done is towny (she has three posts). Jake claiming her posts are townie enough that he'd not vote her today seems odd. Like a scum teammate trying to dissuade from a teammates lynch

• Locked thread