Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

tpink posted:

Ok, since I'm at -1 now I may as well full claim to try and help this dumb town. Hi, I'm a rolecop. I had investigated KB because I couldn't read him at all and figured he was as good a choice as any. The reason I haven't pushed that much for cases in this game is because I didn't want to attract too much attention and get killed early on, as I was hoping to be more useful in later game, but apparently that was a terrible idea that did not work out as planned. Someone feel free to investigate me tonight to confirm me.

Also, please take a look at Jimson's posts on me. He is being super scummy. He's been shitposting this whole game, jumping from person to person as I said, and distracting everyone with his avatar pictures, but when he sees an opportunity for a town lynch, he's jumping on it full speed. Calling Jimson for scum now, thanks.

Adahn, this is also why I didn't answer your question earlier despite answering every other question:

Was hoping not to have to claim but here we are.

I looked over your game in Hamilton and you played very similarly, where you didn't do anything for a couple days and apologized for it.

You were a scum ninja.

I think you probably are a Rolecop. Is it a shine role or a power role?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I investigated KB on N1, did not investigate anyone N2, and have 1 shine remaining for an investigation.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I'm telling you Adahn he probably did cop KB. Found out he was an actual cop and that's why KB got nked

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Moatillata posted:

I'm telling you Adahn he probably did cop KB. Found out he was an actual cop and that's why KB got nked

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

tpink posted:

I investigated KB on N1, did not investigate anyone N2, and have 1 shine remaining for an investigation.

Were u get tha shine ya drunkard?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

tpink posted:

So you felt the need not to counterclaim cop? You decided to let Quid tear KB apart without saying a peep?

Unrelated: how likely is it we have three cops in this game?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i started with 2 shine

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Were u get tha shine ya drunkard?

I started with 2 and am down to 1.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Were you in the lottery, TPink?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Moatillata posted:

So you felt the need not to counterclaim cop? You decided to let Quid tear KB apart without saying a peep?

tpinks claiming rolecop though, different then KB and I

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

tpink posted:

I started with 2 and am down to 1.

Why didn't u investigate last night?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Moatillata posted:

He's a Rolecop, not a cop cop.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
also bullshit all these ppl with 2 shine and me with 1

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

also bullshit all these ppl with 2 shine and me with 1

maybe if people liked u :smuggo:

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
tpink 100% scumbo

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Why didn't u investigate last night?

I didn't think I'd be in danger of getting killed today (oops) and thought an investigation a day later, with more info, would be more productive - especially since that's my last investigation.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

tpink 100% scumbo

I believe so, but it's good to keep him talking so let him hang at -2.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

More likely that Tpink couldn't rolecop anyone N2 because he was too busy killing KB while the last scum did something else :smugdog:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

maybe if people liked u :smuggo:

:romo:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

More likely that Tpink couldn't rolecop anyone N2 because he was too busy killing KB while the last scum did something else :smugdog:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Absurd Revolver posted:

also i'm carrying on the spirit of my Shine 1 character finley oliver, who got hate crimed for being a doublevoter

##vote AR

(that's a joke vote)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Quidnose posted:

powerful

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Adahn1986 posted:

I believe so, but it's good to keep him talking so let him hang at -2.

WHO'RE UR SCUMBOS TPINK TELL US!!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum could be scum, but I'm trusting him right now. In my aliens game, he was the most vocal player and scum, but I'm not getting the scummy vibes. I think he is legit.

This makes no god drat sense. You contradict yourself by saying that infinitum played a vocal scum game previously (as now) but not gonna vote him for ~reasons~

Everything Infinitum did was scummy

-intentionally misrepresenting his role
-leaving out parts of the pm until dongs called him on it.
-actually flipping scum when murdered.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

gently caress off, Jimson. Go draw an avatar.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

tpink posted:

gently caress off, Jimson. Go draw an avatar.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Moatillata posted:

This makes no god drat sense. You contradict yourself by saying that infinitum played a vocal scum game previously (as now) but not gonna vote him for ~reasons~

Everything Infinitum did was scummy

-intentionally misrepresenting his role
-leaving out parts of the pm until dongs called him on it.
-actually flipping scum when murdered.

Think I'm scum baby boy. Test me. Test my mettle. Put me to the test. I await your exam. Examine my body. Find the hidden truths. Find the lies. You won't find lies. I've only told the truth. I am town. I am open and honest. My thoughts, wrong or right, are sincere. Test me.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Oh dear god, I actually laughed out loud.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

tpink, when you flip scum, have a nice look at your new AV

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Think I'm scum baby boy. Test me. Test my mettle. Put me to the test. I await your exam. Examine my body. Find the hidden truths. Find the lies. You won't find lies. I've only told the truth. I am town. I am open and honest. My thoughts, wrong or right, are sincere. Test me.

I imagined this whispered in a hushed sexy whisper. I'm just rereading on my phone on a plane and quoting poo poo I find odd. Like your overreaction just now.

I am perfectly happy with my tpink vote currently.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

:siren: Oh and I'll be submitting a kill order to the assassin on Truth Quark tonight, cause he's your scumbro. :siren:

What do you think Dongbro?

This is funny. Would you have killed yourself TQ?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Moatillata posted:

I imagined this whispered in a hushed sexy whisper. I'm just rereading on my phone on a plane and quoting poo poo I find odd. Like your overreaction just now.

It's a joke reaction man, not an overreaction. Geeesh. Focus on that plane flying safely. A couple hundred tons of metal, highly combustible fuel, plastic polymers and meatbags. It's the everyday engineering miracle that happens a few hundred times a day, but it's still nerve wracking to me.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Moatillata posted:

This is funny. Would you have killed yourself TQ?

I asked about it and the only way I could choose not to kill with multiple bosses alive is if my name was the only one on the list.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Moatillata posted:

Also only if I get to be your leather daddy.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken
I am here! I was sick, thank you for doing a good job w/o me. I would totes vote tpink. Actually, I would happily vote a few people which is a situation I don't usually feel in mafia, it's fun.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

VivaNova posted:

I am here! I was sick, thank you for doing a good job w/o me. I would totes vote tpink. Actually, I would happily vote a few people which is a situation I don't usually feel in mafia, it's fun.

Who are the rest of those people, Viva?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The only thing I would add is I was hypothesizing that Jimson was a rolecop who hit KB on N1 and was therefore possibly scum.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

TPink, what made you investigate KB N1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Quidnose posted:

Who are the rest of those people, Viva?

AA
AR
Jim? - I just said why, could use reactions.

• Locked thread