Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

yes but theyre unfortunately town lurkers not scumbo lurkers

dongs can I trust you on this why do you say things like such and this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
scum lovers would be lmao as hell

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i mean they could be town/scum lovers but those are always kinda lame

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

scum lovers would be lmao as hell

I've seen it where there is one scum and one town in a loving exclusive relationship, its you who is the bigot

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Your Personal Muse posted:

Actually we may have another confirm not scum out there, since if we have a doc, that doc did not protect me, which means that they protected someone else

Could be a ninja. That would be believable given the setup so far

Oh I didn't even know I thought RF was some scrub (now I know he's a super scrub OOOooo sick burn, self)

I used to be Jason Firestrider

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Retro Futurist posted:

I used to be Jason Firestrider

Listen ya piece of garbage

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Retro Futurist posted:

If a ninja attacked me, sure AR wouldn't see it but also I would be dead. AR only saw one person who claimed town wanderer, so if I had been targetted by anything I would have to be protected and I am not too sure that there is a ninja doctor out there.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Retro Futurist posted:

If a ninja attacked me, sure AR wouldn't see it but also I would be dead. AR only saw one person who claimed town wanderer, so if I had been targetted by anything I would have to be protected and I am not too sure that there is a ninja doctor out there.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh, I missed Jivjov's claim. Ok then

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

wtf is a wanderer

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

wtf is a wanderer

someone who wanders

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hosed up if true

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
I'm coughing up up big wads of mucus and sick as a dog and as a result i'm not really in a space where i can attempt to mafia :(

Hopefully it clears up over the weekend!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Thoughts before i go to pass out again:

-YPM is good at hunting scum despite coming over like a robot/engineering student at times.

-Dongs bot is a B***H

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

someone who wanders

I wander... I wander why the hell ur still alive.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
death is thje only escape

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Ah man you got me

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

But you would be wondering not wandering OOOOOoooo get an education bro I just wrecked you

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tommunist posted:

Thoughts before i go to pass out again:

-YPM is good at hunting scum despite coming over like a robot/engineering student at times.

-Dongs bot is a B***H

Its funny because before, like, last week I don't think I was ever right

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I am kind of taking for granted that dongs is town because of the TPC lynch (it just did not read like a bus at all and TPC seemed too powerful to be a good bus target) but I'd like other people to double check dongs and see what they think when they get a chance

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

I am kind of taking for granted that dongs is town because of the TPC lynch (it just did not read like a bus at all and TPC seemed too powerful to be a good bus target) but I'd like other people to double check dongs and see what they think when they get a chance

Dong town. Dong big time town.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Dong town. Dong big time town.

This is a serious post btw.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

This is a serious post btw.

I am genuinely interested if you have any other reads

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

tomm

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I am genuinely interested if you have any other reads

Scum:
JIMSON
Tommunist
ABSURD REVOLVER

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

AR is "confirmed" town.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
On one hand, I really liked the one post from Jimson where he ended up voting TPC because it seemed so genuine. On the other hand I'm really put off by him constantly scum claiming. It seems like something scum jimson would do.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Scum:
JIMSON
Tommunist
ABSURD REVOLVER

jimson can u plz case jimson tia

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

jimson can u plz case jimson tia

I feel like he is scum cuz I saw him in the scum doc

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

i am scum irl

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I hate the lurkers in this game

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

This is being posted in all of my games, I'm sorry if you read it more than once:

I want to apologize deeply to the mods of the games I'm in, I know how frustrating it can be to have a player who's not active.

I also want to apologize to the players for not being around for scum hunting or playing in general, I had an amazingly lovely day and I promise that I'm trying to catch up starting now.

If anyone would like to be my new favorite person/people a summery of what's happened and any cases being brought up that I can weigh in on would be super appreciated, but not absolutely necessary as I can catch up on my own it'll just take a bit longer. If anyone has any questions for me I will do my best to answer them as quickly as I can.

Again, I am more sorry than I know how to express to a large group of people on the Internet, please forgive me.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
To clarify my claim from earlier, "wanderer" is not exactly my official title; but I am town affiliated

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

This is being posted in all of my games, I'm sorry if you read it more than once:

I want to apologize deeply to the mods of the games I'm in, I know how frustrating it can be to have a player who's not active.

I also want to apologize to the players for not being around for scum hunting or playing in general, I had an amazingly lovely day and I promise that I'm trying to catch up starting now.

If anyone would like to be my new favorite person/people a summery of what's happened and any cases being brought up that I can weigh in on would be super appreciated, but not absolutely necessary as I can catch up on my own it'll just take a bit longer. If anyone has any questions for me I will do my best to answer them as quickly as I can.

Again, I am more sorry than I know how to express to a large group of people on the Internet, please forgive me.

I killed scum because I'm a loving beast and there was no nightkill. So we are two scum down with only one town down. Klungar and Pera claimed confirmed town mason doc/cop/???? duo and confirmed AR as town watcher. Jivjov visited me and claimed town wanderer

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

jivjov posted:

To clarify my claim from earlier, "wanderer" is not exactly my official title; but I am town affiliated

Wanderer role usually means a town who randomly visits people with no affect. Is this your role?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Wanderer role usually means a town who randomly visits people with no affect. Is this your role?

That is not my role, sorry. I'm still hella new at this, I wouldn't have used "wanderer" if I'd known that was a word with actual game meaning!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Friendly Townie is what I call them.

I would still vote Tomm

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

jivjov posted:

That is not my role, sorry. I'm still hella new at this, I wouldn't have used "wanderer" if I'd known that was a word with actual game meaning!

You should probably claim it then

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

Honestly the last day (which starts at page 20ish) is a pretty easy read and catches you up nicely. You might want to read the TPC lynch if you weren't there but I think you were so its ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

You should probably claim it then

Eekum Bokum, I'm friendly shaman with a grab-bag of magical transformations spells.

• Locked thread