Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

JT Smiley posted:

That loving sucks! poo poo like that is what got "Yeah, it's that bad" canceled. Also, what would telling someone's they're gay possibly accomplish?

Weirdo: "Hey guy I heard this one guy you employ is gay!"
Boss: "OK so what anonymous weirdo?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Another 48 hours must be a real shitfest. They barely spent any time recapping it in an hour and a half podcast taking any excuse to go on a tangent.

TetsuoTW posted:

Weirdo: "Hey guy I heard this one guy you employ is gay!"
Boss: "OK so what anonymous weirdo?"

Don't they all work in the NYC entertainment industry? He could have a picture of the gang mincing down Christopher Street in full drag for all the good it would do him.

Dmitri-9 fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jun 29, 2016

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN

Dmitri-9 posted:

Another 48 hours must be a real shitfest. They barely spent any time recapping it in an hour and a half podcast taking any excuse to go on a tangent.

Don't they all work in the NYC entertainment industry? He could have a picture of the gang mincing down Christopher Street in full drag for all the good it would do him.

I dunno what the anti-discrimination laws in NYC are like, but I can't imagine firing somebody for their sexuality is legal.

Count Chocula fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Jun 29, 2016

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Frankly I don't give a gently caress what any of them stick their dicks in, and I'm surprised anyone does.

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
Another 48 Hours sounds so awful I could barely listen to their recaps without my mind drifting. Thank god for all the tangents or else I would have shut it off halfway through!

I'm really excited about https://www. I have a weird soft spot for that movie. For those of you that have HBOGo it's on there (so is Don't Tell Mom....)

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Anyone know when Netflix is putting up "Eric Szyszka: Back In Town"?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Brocktoon posted:

Anyone know when Netflix is putting up "Eric Szyszka: Back In Town"?

https://twitter.com/redmondjfox/status/747904629896265728

And yes, Gallagher was the one who had the giant couch in one of this specials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEItc7u_U1I

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
I distinctly remember watching Another 48 Hours as a 10ish year old kid and thinking "why the gently caress didn't Eddie Murphy tell him he knows what the Iceman looks like sooner?!"

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

New On-Screen is up. Game of Thrones season 6.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Vermain posted:

The aforementioned chowderhead posted a tweet threatening to call Eric's boss and tell him he was gay, which he almost immediately deleted.

I think andrew would already know whether that was the case or not by now.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Andrew: Sorry Eric, it has come to my attention that you are gay, making all our anal sex and fellatio an office romance instead of just intense work outs. Gonna have to let you go.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Looking forward to Paul W. Reddit guesting on future episodes.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Marin Karin posted:

gently caress, am I going to have to listen to some Game of Thrones poo poo for future in-jokes?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Flapper Pension

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Relistening to the Batman vs Superman episode and the mailbag after it now that I've finally seen the movie was fantastic.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=686358674836240&id=446117378860372

Fat Ghost is a meme now?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

TetsuoTW posted:

gently caress, am I going to have to listen to some Game of Thrones poo poo for future in-jokes?

No, there's a new mail bag episode. It's pretty great.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

Eric works in the same place as Andrew Jupin? not the podcast, the film center.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
That letter about the old person coming into the theater late was the most STDH.txt they've ever read on the podcast. It even has the 'ma'dam' and everyone clapping trope. I'm surprised it wasn't started with 'this troper...'

edit: oh god, the 'gentle sirs' sign off

enigmahfc fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Jun 30, 2016

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Marin Karin posted:

Same

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Does Paul W. Reddit write for the IMDB Gazette?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

enigmahfc posted:

That letter about the old person coming into the theater late was the most STDH.txt they've ever read on the podcast. It even has the 'ma'dam' and everyone clapping trope. I'm surprised it wasn't started with 'this troper...'

edit: oh god, the 'gentle sirs' sign off

Yeah, of all the letters they've gotten that didn't happen, that one didn't happen the most.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

duz posted:

Yeah, of all the letters they've gotten that didn't happen, that one didn't happen the most.

There might be a kernel of truth there, the person writing the letter might have insulted an old lady after all!

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

duz posted:

I want, no NEED, to believe that GameMaster letter was real.

Nouvelle Vague
Feb 16, 2011

Endut! Hoch Hech!

duz posted:

Disagree. The guy he met his wife after her baby poo poo/called her a oval office never happened.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

BexGu posted:

I want, no NEED, to believe that GameMaster letter was real.

The GameMaster letter is the ONLY true letter they have read.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I kinda want to go back and tally the total amount of times they've brought up Zoo.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Calaveron posted:

I kinda want to go back and tally the total amount of times they've brought up Zoo.

I've been relistening to episodes around 100 and they bring it up a lot.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Gentlemen,

Actually no self-respecting Redditor would brag about their Tumblr, Tumblr is full of SJWs and cucks and feminists.

Yours,

Paul W. Reddit

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

He's married,to a woman. He's mentioned her a couple times (incl. the recent GoT onscreen). What silly twitter drama.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I don't know why anyone would care who Eric is shtupping.

If you want the inside scoop on his personal life, here's some real dirt: His cat's name is Monk. :cabot:

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

well why not posted:

He's married,to a woman.
So is John Travolta.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
That old ladies story has to be the most pathetic letter they've ever read, even more than Kenny G's

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Calaveron posted:

That old ladies story has to be the most pathetic letter they've ever read, even more than Kenny G's

It's something that would have been read on the FPlus' "Not Always Right" episode. I can't believe they read it in (mostly) earnest.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Calaveron posted:

Which one was Kenny G. again?

Also I gotta be honest I'm pretty sure I love the mailbags more than the actual episodes at this point. I was loving dying.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Which one was Kenny G. again?

Also I gotta be honest I'm pretty sure I love the mailbags more than the actual episodes at this point. I was loving dying.

The BvS mailbag

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Calaveron posted:

I love it because even if everything in the letter was 100% true it means that a dude is bragging about publicly shaming an old woman for mildly inconveniencing him, causing an even bigger distraction to the film than the one that whipped him up into a self-righteous frenzy in the first place, and then fantasizing about stalking her in retaliation. Like the best Not Always Right stories it's somebody who is completely awful and unsympathetic even when they have complete control over the narrative and are trying to make themselves out to be the hero.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

The long John silver story had me laughing so hard I woke up my girlfriend holy poo poo

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Yaws posted:

The BvS mailbag

Oh right. LISTEN TO A loving MAILBAG FOOCHS YOU PIECE OF poo poo, GOD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Oh right. LISTEN TO A loving MAILBAG FOOCHS YOU PIECE OF poo poo, GOD.

THEY'RE CALLED PARADEMONS.