Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Moatillata posted:

KB had a slap fight with quid..? Not AA

Quid cased KB hard, but KB did go after AA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

King Burgundy posted:

On that list I'm still most suspicious of AA. But I can see your reasoning on pig and cat.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I guess we have different opinions of what a slap fight is

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Moatillata posted:

I guess we have different opinions of what a slap fight is

Eh. This came up last time. I just had this inkling and I think confirmation bias got the best of me because I read those interactions deeper over and over in my head when I was leaning towards him being town pr.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

This is being posted in all of my games, I'm sorry if you read it more than once:

I want to apologize deeply to the mods of the games I'm in, I know how frustrating it can be to have a player who's not active.

I also want to apologize to the players for not being around for scum hunting or playing in general, I had an amazingly lovely day and I promise that I'm trying to catch up starting now.

If anyone would like to be my new favorite person/people a summery of what's happened and any cases being brought up that I can weigh in on would be super appreciated, but not absolutely necessary as I can catch up on my own it'll just take a bit longer. If anyone has any questions for me I will do my best to answer them as quickly as I can.

Again, I am more sorry than I know how to express to a large group of people on the Internet, please forgive me.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Quid just let us know if you want to discuss the hitman kill or if you and TQ are just gonna figure it out in the Mason doc. It would help adahn to know

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Li Dawny posted:

This is being posted in all of my games, I'm sorry if you read it more than once:

I want to apologize deeply to the mods of the games I'm in, I know how frustrating it can be to have a player who's not active.

I also want to apologize to the players for not being around for scum hunting or playing in general, I had an amazingly lovely day and I promise that I'm trying to catch up starting now.

If anyone would like to be my new favorite person/people a summery of what's happened and any cases being brought up that I can weigh in on would be super appreciated, but not absolutely necessary as I can catch up on my own it'll just take a bit longer. If anyone has any questions for me I will do my best to answer them as quickly as I can.

Again, I am more sorry than I know how to express to a large group of people on the Internet, please forgive me.

:glomp: cheer up no one is mad (at least I'm not)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Hang in there, Li, sorry your day was not good. You can come vent in the discussion thread if you want.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
http://i.imgur.com/hhyDZA8.gif

Here are some bunnies for your enjoyment before you go off to vent. Gl

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

i cant 4 jimmy because then he cant post these

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Dammit jimson where is my avatar drawing I asked for?

WHERE IS IT?!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Dammit jimson where is my avatar drawing I asked for?

WHERE IS IT?!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

i cant 4 jimmy because then he cant post these

vote 4* sry im tired and i tend to forget to add words in posts when im tired

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

U said draw it punk

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

I missed it :( thank you you are the beast

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I feel left out for not having an avatar pic

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

Ask for one like an adult

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

ha ha you just drew gunnerkrigg court fanart

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

ha ha you just drew gunnerkrigg court fanart

Masterfully played ssv

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

In case anyone wanted to see my tools of the trade

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I want to draw something

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

I want to draw something

Draw what you think I look like.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I drew an angry cop

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

I drew an angry cop

That is one big nose. I like the cop.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I don't know why imgur made it so blurry it was nice and pixelated in paint

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

I don't know why imgur made it so blurry it was nice and pixelated in paint

Is he gonna help us win the game? Please say yes

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Sure.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 3 :beerpal:

tpink (7): Adahn1986, Moatillata, JimsonTheBetrayer, Absurd Revolver, Quidnose, flerp, Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Quidnose
Hal Incandenza (1): SirSamVimes
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Adahn1986, JimsonTheBetrayer, Murmur Twin, Adahn1986, JimsonTheBetrayer
Adahn1986 (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Moatillata (0): Truth Quark, Truth Quark
Truth Quark (0): Adahn1986, Adahn1986
AnonymousNarcotics (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (8): AnonymousNarcotics, Flying Leatherman, Hal Incandenza, Li Dawny, Quidnose, tpink, Truth Quark, VivaNova :rubshands:

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 01st, 2016 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 22 hours.

"Yeah, so I'm a wise guy. So what? Still means I'm smarter than you."

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Open to suggestions on who I should vig but definitely not gonna announce it in thread.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

Open to suggestions on who I should vig but definitely not gonna announce it in thread.

Ok, will just have to hope we don't target the same person.

I hope I don't die too, but we can't all get what we want.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Aight.

##vote Tpink

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Truth Quark posted:

shoot me

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

shoot me

Flerp no I love you

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

Aight.

##vote Tpink

Your target will absolutely die, unlike mine, so whatever your decision don't make it shallow.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Flerp no I love you

were lovers so if u shoot me u also get jimson thats a 2-for-1 right there

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Adahn1986 posted:

Your target will absolutely die, unlike mine, so whatever your decision don't make it shallow.

I gave you guys a list of people to kill all ready. Just trust in me and choose someone from my scum list.

Other wise pick smart and I'll defend your decisions I honestly think your town also adahn

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
"Trust me" is something Jimson says every game, and something that is almost never a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
actually its always a good idea

• Locked thread