Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

I think YPM is def town, TNL is probably town, but I don't really think Kash is

I like the way Kash is not only making cases, but actively pushing for them to be discussed.

Kashuno posted:

does anyone like my case against AW

Kashuno posted:

how do you feel about AW's vote on you?

His meta read on me is wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Also since we're on the subject of Kashuno, I don't think it's scummy, but this post made me smile because of how self-centred it is.

Kashuno posted:

I think AA's rage was either manufactured or a result of Jimson getting turbo'd. His case on me doesn't come from a logical town perspective and instead looks like he wants to try and shift focus onto a player who is known to get a lot of heat anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Asiina posted:

Oh, I missed this post I opened in another tab.

I don't like this vote because whenever there's pretty good cases already existing on someone but someone comes in and votes because of some other reason it just reads as wanting to look like they're contributing something new while still just going along with the flow. It feels fake.

Not enough for me to vote Opop over others, but still a bad post.

You'll get to it later but I actually totally misinterpreted things and was wrong there

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
im tired and not in a good mood but aa is a good vote for sure because aa annoys me in a way that I have trouble dealing with

i mean I like you as a player aa, but the way you throw votes around most games always triggers my scumdar and it's hard to screen you out sometimes

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Absurd Revolver posted:

im tired and not in a good mood but aa is a good vote for sure because aa annoys me in a way that I have trouble dealing with

i mean I like you as a player aa, but the way you throw votes around most games always triggers my scumdar and it's hard to screen you out sometimes

:(

So

Soo

RUDE

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##unvote hi asiina :)

JakeP posted:

I think YPM is def town, TNL is probably town, but I don't really think Kash is

I can't remember a game where you had a town read on me

Asiina posted:

I like the way Kash is not only making cases, but actively pushing for them to be discussed.

His meta read on me is wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Also since we're on the subject of Kashuno, I don't think it's scummy, but this post made me smile because of how self-centred it is.

I am probably the most self centered Mafia player we have

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

Ohhhh boy this is bad. Add another into the "not gonna make an alignment call but totally say I would vote someone" train this game seems to have. Seriously people, this kind of crap is worthless you might as well not post

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm serious about tomorrow BTW. There's a small chance I'll post in the morning before I leave, but there is absolutely no way I will be able to be here for deadline.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

Ohhhh boy this is bad. Add another into the "not gonna make an alignment call but totally say I would vote someone" train this game seems to have. Seriously people, this kind of crap is worthless you might as well not post

it needed to be said

also I don't see a reason to vote a day before deadline, and im too busy right now to actually case, I just wanted to weigh in

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

it needed to be said

also I don't see a reason to vote a day before deadline, and im too busy right now to actually case, I just wanted to weigh in

You didn't weigh in, you offered no opinion at all

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

You didn't weigh in, you offered no opinion at all

whatever I really don't have the energy for this poo poo right now

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

whatever I really don't have the energy for this poo poo right now

????????

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol seriously

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
the Mafia community is a delicate flower and must be protected

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Ok hi everyone. I'm sorry about people's hurt feelings. :( Should we get some Mafia done before the holiday weekend? (He said, strolling into the thread after being MIA.)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

tpink posted:

Ok hi everyone. I'm sorry about people's hurt feelings. :( Should we get some Mafia done before the holiday weekend? (He said, strolling into the thread after being MIA.)

Offer an opinion.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I am of the opinion that opinions are stupid

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
My feelings are important.
I am important.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

Offer an opinion.

I like this guy

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

My feelings are important.
I am important.

Clearly not because apparently you used your 1shot ability n1 and are now completely useless.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

Clearly not because apparently you used your 1shot ability n1 and are now completely useless.

:shrug:

Aren't other players too, who might have used x shots n1 and got lightning rodded?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

Also when would my ability ever be of use to town. It's almost a negative utility because if I redirect kills or w.e. to someone else, it's more likely town gets caught in the crossfire. Using my ability n1 doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Also when would my ability ever be of use to town. It's almost a negative utility because if I redirect kills or w.e. to someone else, it's more likely town gets caught in the crossfire. Using my ability n1 doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Negative utility.

or scum.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
You could just not use it

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'd say a LR in a game of x shots is scummier, but to each their own.

Anyhow, I'm not the scum. Although your persistence here is scummy to me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Your Personal Muse posted:

You could just not use it

True, but I did and nothing happened. Do that's that.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I'd say a LR in a game of x shots is scummier, but to each their own.

Anyhow, I'm not the scum. Although your persistence here is scummy to me.

I'm not even voting you please calm down.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
so u activated nexus but ur saying it didnt do anything cuz someone activated/is a lightning rod

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

w8 r u a nexus or a redirector

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

I'm not even voting you please calm down.

lol I'm not uncalm man, I'm chill. I swear it. Just trying to mafia

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i remember u saying u redirected smth to asiina whats that all about friend

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ok so w8 ur claiming ur a "nexus" who doesnt reflect poo poo randomly but instead can choose to send it to 1 specific person

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

and also thats a 1shot ability

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I don't know why we continue to talk about your nexus, I don't think anyone is voting you because you are nexus.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

yea this claim loving sucks

##vote aa

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I don't know why we continue to talk about your nexus, I don't think anyone is voting you because you are nexus.

:agreed:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

dongsbot 9000 posted:

so u activated nexus but ur saying it didnt do anything cuz someone activated/is a lightning rod

Yes, I activates my nexus, but it's not a traditional nexus. I can't attest to mod decision on the ability, but it reassigns all actions to another player.

It reads like a redirector but pig called it nexus.

I know how nexus usually works. Randomly redirects when activated or reassigns all actions randomly, but that's not how my ability works this game and I explained this previously.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

so ur a 1-shot self redirector

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Well the discussion didn't start talking about the nexus if you actually read the thread. I made a jole about being important, kash called me useless because I used my ability. I say my ability was always useless and more likely a neg. Utility, he replies about scum, and we go into the role discussion from there. I'm not trying to say don't vote me because im a nexus or even say don't vote me at all. Just participating in the conversation, so keep up and read it all before sniping.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
who's replacing out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

dongsbot 9000 posted:

so ur a 1-shot self redirector

Whatever you want to call it man, pig called it a nexus hence me claiming it. I mean I wouldn't fake claim something like this granted I know how nexuses work and have used them in my own games on more than one occasion. I just told you my role as it was described to me.

• Locked thread