Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
The Joe Burden track is good.

"When they roll up, bet dude won't wanna live his raps

He'll see the 6 upside down and wanna switch it back"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanbags
Dec 6, 2003

An ape.

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Joe Budden dissed Drake

#DrakeHive...

ASSSSSSSEEEEMBLEEEEEEE!!!!

Jk but how is it?
His flow is awful, but he has bars as usual.

"I'm from a school where pussy don't get me punch drunk, maybe it's different in the city that you come from"

Joe probably banned from Toronto. But honestly the JoeBuddenTV intro was clever, it almost puts Drake into a position where he has to respond because he can't pretend Joe is irrelevant to him.

edit: "I kill a Graham without weighing a thing"

vanbags fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jul 1, 2016

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

Hahahah I called it. They'd buy Spotify too I guess if there was a single aspect of their business worth buying :laugh:

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Jay Z trying to outdo Dre

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
A good song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_85AvUct0sA

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ehh i was hoping they'd merge with spotify but yeah this is much more likely. oh well i guess i will stick with apple for now

monkeu posted:

Hahahah I called it. They'd buy Spotify too I guess if there was a single aspect of their business worth buying :laugh:

their network and audio delivery infrastructure seems way better than apple and tidal in my experience driving around switching from LTE to wireless and back spotify has never missed a beat or started a song with a long pause. wish i could say the same for apple. it's pretty loving shoddy still

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

One of the first times I saw Drake other than Degrassi was on Budden's YouTube. This is interesting. I love him breaking down raps on the podcast

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

New Future is on Apple Music

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ok ... wake me up when the new desiigner is on apple music

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

thathonkey posted:

ok ... wake me up when the new desiigner is on apple music

:bigtran:

Listen to New English by Desiigner on @AppleMusic.
https://itun.es/us/fbjudb

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

New Future is on Apple Music

Does it sound better than on datpiff/auidomack??

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

:bigtran:

Listen to New English by Desiigner on @AppleMusic.
https://itun.es/us/fbjudb

god bless

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
New Roy woods is out and it's good

acksplode
May 17, 2004

thathonkey posted:

their network and audio delivery infrastructure seems way better than apple and tidal in my experience driving around switching from LTE to wireless and back spotify has never missed a beat or started a song with a long pause. wish i could say the same for apple. it's pretty loving shoddy still

Apple music is the absolute worst most garbage music streaming app I've ever used, but they're competing on exclusives and they'll probably win as a result. My favorite thing is how I sync a lot of music to my phone but the app will still wait like 30 sec for a network request to time out before it lists the poo poo I've already downloaded. Maybe once they bury Spotify they'll deign to give us a decent bitrate and make the app work when I'm not on a perfect wifi connection (they won't)

In other non bitching about apps news, I got schoolboy q tickets :D

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Rip future

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

acksplode posted:

Apple music is the absolute worst most garbage music streaming app I've ever used, but they're competing on exclusives and they'll probably win as a result. My favorite thing is how I sync a lot of music to my phone but the app will still wait like 30 sec for a network request to time out before it lists the poo poo I've already downloaded. Maybe once they bury Spotify they'll deign to give us a decent bitrate and make the app work when I'm not on a perfect wifi connection (they won't)

Lmao seriously who is your service provider because I never have issues streaming when I'm not on wifi.

Y'all need a fuckin upgrade

Brent87
Nov 7, 2009
i should have done this 2 kendricks ago

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Denzel Curry interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFsUIups3Fs

looks like hes rising up...good for him. 32 zel and Imperial are extremely good, he deserves it

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

acksplode posted:

Press the button that downloads the poo poo you listen to to your phone you retard

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-cesyyV7zg
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

unrelated, but desiigner makes better future music for the gym than future does

extra:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYAQvO2Ny4E

Tolkien minority fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jul 2, 2016

acksplode
May 17, 2004

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Lmao seriously who is your service provider because I never have issues streaming when I'm not on wifi.

Y'all need a fuckin upgrade

I live in the Bay Area, which has all sorts of geography that fucks with cell signals, and I commute to work underground via BART.

monkeu posted:

Press the button that downloads the poo poo you listen to to your phone you retard

That's exactly what I did you illiterate dumb gently caress

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Profondo Rosso posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-cesyyV7zg
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

unrelated, but desiigner makes better future music for the gym than future does

That song was great but I don't know if it was that many flame emojis...

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
So is Ian Connor as much of a rapist as I'm
Hearing? If he is I hope he gets what's coming to him. Getting co=signed by Kanye is not a get out of jail free card. Burn in hell.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I heard Kanye already severed ties with him

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol at Kanye "Bill Cosby innocent!" Cutting ties with an alleged rapist

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

bows1 posted:

So is Ian Connor as much of a rapist as I'm
Hearing? If he is I hope he gets what's coming to him. Getting co=signed by Kanye is not a get out of jail free card. Burn in hell.

It's been out there for like 3 years if not more. The fact that nobody called him out sooner is loving dumb.

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

acksplode posted:

I live in the Bay Area, which has all sorts of geography that fucks with cell signals, and I commute to work underground via BART.

That's exactly what I did you illiterate dumb gently caress

Let me carefully reread your loving wall of text about how much your internet sucks

acksplode
May 17, 2004

monkeu posted:

Let me carefully reread your loving wall of text about how much your internet sucks

It's actually a good idea to do that before calling someone a retard, little socializing tip for ya

edit; also that was a three-sentence wall of text. do you shout "tl;dr" at traffic signs

acksplode fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jul 2, 2016

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

acksplode posted:

It's actually a good idea to do that before calling someone a retard, little socializing tip for ya

edit; also that was a three-sentence wall of text. do you shout "tl;dr" at traffic signs

Ok I reread it apparently your phone sucks so much that even when you download stuff it can't play it properly. Good job

acksplode
May 17, 2004

monkeu posted:

Ok I reread it apparently your phone sucks so much that even when you download stuff it can't play it properly. Good job

It's actually the app that sucks. I think you need to reread it again

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Wiley's little brother just put out the grime mixtape of the year yall https://play.spotify.com/album/00EBb3kk0Gv4WuV9VkDjRo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvJi61wjGBw

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

acksplode posted:

It's actually the app that sucks. I think you need to reread it again

Buy an iPhone you poor oval office

acksplode
May 17, 2004

monkeu posted:

Buy an iPhone you poor oval office

The phone in question is an iphone

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

acksplode posted:

The phone in question is an iphone

Hahah it must be user error then... With an iPhone. You've beaten the odds

asap-salafi
May 5, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_DHRI-Xp0

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The mix for Danny brown on the frank Sinatra song wasn't fixed for the full album and you still can't really hear him. Poor Danny.

Also take with a fistful of salt but Frank posted July2016 on his tumblr 🤔

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Also take with a fistful of salt but Frank posted July2016 on his tumblr 🤔

:pray:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP