Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
No I already said I watched AW because he was the first on the Jimson train. If you believe my claim why do you think I'm scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
##vote kashuno because i dont think its aa anymore and i hate kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote kashuno because i dont think its aa anymore and i hate kashuno

die

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

no, you

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i hope your new roommate is a murderer and he eats your eyeballs

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
already in hell, since I have to see you post

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Your Personal Muse posted:

No I already said I watched AW because he was the first on the Jimson train. If you believe my claim why do you think I'm scum?

I don't anymore, tpinks claim doesn't make sense, but it makes me think AW might be scum, unless there is some type of bus driver that supercedes the LR.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote

Will reread at lunch.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Kashuno posted:

already in hell, since I have to see you post

ur typing speed is as slow as your brain: very

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

dongsbot 9000 posted:

lol savage

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Tpink seems to be trying to muddy the waters with a claim that is so out of left field. like what the hell is a role that forces other roles to use their abilities especially when a large amount of abilities trigger require targets. Like what the gently caress how would that even resolve or work?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Same I'd be free of your mental disability.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

Tpink seems to be trying to muddy the waters with a claim that is so out of left field. like what the hell is a role that forces other roles to use their abilities especially when a large amount of abilities trigger require targets. Like what the gently caress how would that even resolve or work?

I am actually doing the opposite. You guys have been going in circles speculating about the LR and what happened during the night. I am basically a vanilla town at this point because my power has already been used up, so I claimed in an effort to provide more information and more clarity. I have no idea what role might force another player to use their ability during the night, and as I said, I am purely speculating that that's what forced me to use the role. Or at least, I can't think of any other reason of why my night action would be triggered after I already submitted a no-action PM.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Witch

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
There might be a witch

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

tpink posted:

I am actually doing the opposite. You guys have been going in circles speculating about the LR and what happened during the night. I am basically a vanilla town at this point because my power has already been used up, so I claimed in an effort to provide more information and more clarity. I have no idea what role might force another player to use their ability during the night, and as I said, I am purely speculating that that's what forced me to use the role. Or at least, I can't think of any other reason of why my night action would be triggered after I already submitted a no-action PM.

No we aren't going in circle about roles if you think that is all that has been happening you aren't reading the thread.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i lied when i said i was death cop im actually day shithead cop and i used my ability on kashuno and hes a shithead confirmed

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

mod confirmed and everything

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Still it'd have to be a hell of a witch because traditionally uses a targets abilities on another target. Given how my nexus works though, traditional role descriptions are probably useless.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
you should stop signing up for games because you refuse to play. you're worse than useless.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

No we aren't going in circle about roles if you think that is all that has been happening you aren't reading the thread.

Yes I am. I am ignoring the dumb slapfight that's been happening because obviously that's even less game-related.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

you should drink a poison that kills you to death

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

tpink posted:

Yes I am. I am ignoring the dumb slapfight that's been happening because obviously that's even less game-related.

How do you feel about AA's vote on YPM
How do you feel about YPM's vote on me
Illegally Sober voted Allen Wren. Thoughts? Agree/disagree?

i asked you to drop a single opinion, and you still haven't done that despite all the things that have happened. ##vote Tpink

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

you should drink a poison that kills you to death

you should literally kill your entire family and then yourself.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
h t h

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Yiiikkkeees

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

i'm gonna agree with dongs on this

also ur mean

##vote kashuno

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

u should seek therapy for ur incredibly depressingly stereotypical life of being a fat gently caress computer janitor

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Why are we being mean to Kash :( We should be mean to AA instead

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
We should be mean to no one, its just an online party game. I got all bitchy sure, but the salt levels in here could cure meat.

Just make believe.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

How do you feel about AA's vote on YPM
How do you feel about YPM's vote on me
Illegally Sober voted Allen Wren. Thoughts? Agree/disagree?

i asked you to drop a single opinion, and you still haven't done that despite all the things that have happened. ##vote Tpink

Dumb vote. You're pissed off at dongs, take it up with him.

I think AA is town, for reasons I explained yesterday.

I thought Asiina lurking was suspicious but I guess it's Canada day or whatever, so I'll give them a pass for the day. Ditto with LD after she posted that mea culpa about not posting.

Kash, I think you are (very angry) town based on how active you've been, how you've been pushing cases, and how you seem genuinely annoyed with dongs for not playing the game. That sounds like town playing to me.

I don't really get YPM's vote on you, Kash -- he assumes that you know AA is town because you're scum, and that in any other game you'd auto-vote AA, so therefore you must be scum? There's a lot of contingencies built into that. So between thinking AA is town, and YPM pushing this weird theory that I am not really seeing, I'm okay with AA's vote on YPM.

I'm fine voting AW, again largely for reasons I posted before - his vote on MG didn't follow from his post, and he hasn't explained it and hasn't posted much since.

So, ##vote Allen Wren, unless he comes back and offers a better explanation.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

u should seek therapy for ur incredibly depressingly stereotypical life of being a fat gently caress computer janitor

:laffo: okay that one was great

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

Take a chill pill.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Let's all dial it back, rainbows, puppies, warm hugs, lilac scented baths, soft kisses, a baby's laughter, a gentle breeze on a warm summer night

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Let's all dial it back, rainbows, puppies, warm hugs, lilac scented baths, soft kisses, a baby's laughter, a gentle breeze on a warm summer night

:yeah:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
idgi other than fake mad at dongs I'm not mad at anyone and haven't been this whole game

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

tpink posted:

I don't really get YPM's vote on you, Kash -- he assumes that you know AA is town because you're scum, and that in any other game you'd auto-vote AA, so therefore you must be scum? There's a lot of contingencies built into that. So between thinking AA is town, and YPM pushing this weird theory that I am not really seeing, I'm okay with AA's vote on YPM.

I retracted my case on him (although I am still voting him I realize ##unvote). This is why people don't think you read.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
spoiler alert fam the person subbing out is probably AW

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hm I think the vote from tpink on AW is bad, but I think more than anyone it's gonna be ##vote IS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

Hm I think the vote from tpink on AW is bad, but I think more than anyone it's gonna be ##vote IS

I'm leaning toward IS too. I will reread him and come up with something more concrete

• Locked thread