Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

Is the Hal vote just a lurker vote, or is there something more to it?

I don't actually want to lynch him, its more of a "maybe this vote will get him to post" even though it totally won't because he is a vet and these sorts of things wouldn't put pressure on him

Have you reread anything? I know you had a bad day but I don't think you offered any opinions and you are one of the nonconfirmed in my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
As confirmation, if Hal doesn't post I'm murdering him brutally tonight so there is no need to waste a lynch on him

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
If lynching Hal is what we do.
Might I recommend tommunist too?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

If lynching Hal is what we do.
Might I recommend tommunist too?

If its between Hal and Tomm I would rather lynch Tomm and shoot Hal.

But really what I want to do is have Hal come in and say words

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also I may have to start threatening LD

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Your Personal Muse posted:

Also I may have to start threatening LD

Li Dawny tries with all her might.
But one bad day and she loses her fight.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I know LD had a bad day but I'm drunk with power

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I know LD had a bad day but I'm drunk with power

You? Drunk with power? That's so odd...

What? Do you think yourself a mafia... god?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

You? Drunk with power? That's so odd...

What? Do you think yourself a mafia... god?

Oh heavens no. Not a mafia god. Too common for a player with my skills

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Oh heavens no. Not a mafia god. Too common for a player with my skills

Self deprication, unless I dont know what you meant.

But when asked your opinion you ensure we get every last cent.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Self deprication, unless I dont know what you meant.

But when asked your opinion you ensure we get every last cent.

Actually it was self-deprecation I was saying I am far above that of a mere mafia god which is a joke because I secretly suck (that is self-deprecation)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Actually it was self-deprecation I was saying I am far above that of a mere mafia god which is a joke because I secretly suck (that is self-deprecation)

You seek a mafia god, one to rule.
Little do you know, with me there is only zuul

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm going to stop engaging Jimson now

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I don't actually want to lynch him, its more of a "maybe this vote will get him to post" even though it totally won't because he is a vet and these sorts of things wouldn't put pressure on him

Have you reread anything? I know you had a bad day but I don't think you offered any opinions and you are one of the nonconfirmed in my head.

I did do some reading, and maybe it's just personal bias, but I don't want to lynch a lurker just because. I know we're gotten extremely lucky as far as scum goes, but do we know what happened that caused the nk of PD? I may be missing things because huge amount of posts+little time to catch up=skimming a lot.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'm going to stop engaging Jimson now

Just keep reading the message under his avatar when you feel like talking to him.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

I did do some reading, and maybe it's just personal bias, but I don't want to lynch a lurker just because. I know we're gotten extremely lucky as far as scum goes, but do we know what happened that caused the nk of PD? I may be missing things because huge amount of posts+little time to catch up=skimming a lot.

I'm a night vig and murdered him and then hung his entrails in the middle of town. Scum either targetted pera or Klungar and they got a doc.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
YPM claims responsibility for that murder and drat near killed me instead but all is well sweet dawny

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also you guys are so drat dumb lmao how are we lynching hal when I know who scum is.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Also you guys are so drat dumb lmao how are we lynching hal when I know who scum is.

who's the scum Tomm? I'm fine with lynching Tomm and I already said I don't want a Hal lynch, just a Hal threat

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

peramene posted:

YPM claims responsibility for that murder and drat near killed me instead but all is well sweet dawny

Hey, if I hadn't waved my gun around irresponsibly you wouldn't have been docced so its truly me, the town hero sidekick

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'm a night vig and murdered him and then hung his entrails in the middle of town. Scum either targetted pera or Klungar and they got a doc.

Good job!

Okay then, if we're talking about a lurker vote just because then we should talk about how a third of the players in this game have less posts than I do. I'm personally disgusted by my lack of attention in my games, so it makes me wonder if people are honestly busy or if they're trying to fly under the radar. So I'm off to reread the lurker's posts.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

who's the scum Tomm? I'm fine with lynching Tomm and I already said I don't want a Hal lynch, just a Hal threat

Nah, there is someone here who hasn't been posting in just THIS game yet is hosting a game of his own and posting in every other game he's in.

Imgay

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

Good job!

Okay then, if we're talking about a lurker vote just because then we should talk about how a third of the players in this game have less posts than I do. I'm personally disgusted by my lack of attention in my games, so it makes me wonder if people are honestly busy or if they're trying to fly under the radar. So I'm off to reread the lurker's posts.

Its not necessarily a lurker lynch per se. At least for me, my theory is that the TPC lynch was done by all town, and it read like scum just were not there.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Oh yeah I guess this is the part where I change my vote and everyone is shocked. ##vote Imgay

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Nah, there is someone here who hasn't been posting in just THIS game yet is hosting a game of his own and posting in every other game he's in.

Imgay

This is actually a decent point. He's posted almost no content, votes once, and did some obvious (if joking) role fishing. I could see Imgay as scum pretty easily.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

This is actually a decent point. He's posted almost no content, votes once, and did some obvious (if joking) role fishing. I could see Imgay as scum pretty easily.

Lol cuz he is scum :3

Btw li Dawny i kno u hate me but J like you 👍 your like... mafia mom. You just want us to have a good time and maybe not be so mean and its nice

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Lol cuz he is scum :3

Btw li Dawny i kno u hate me but J like you 👍 your like... mafia mom. You just want us to have a good time and maybe not be so mean and its nice

Aww, thank you. Also, thanks for not attributing that to me, I don't want people to know how unfairly rude/mean I was.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hal is holding up this game and I hate him

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Imgay

im not even in any other game

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Mmhmmm nice try imscum.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i signed up for joe but that didt even start

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

imgay posted:

Popcon

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRWrmT0ovPE

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

H3h3 is awesome. But you know we got you just give us the name of your scumbo and well think about leaving you alive.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
get jiggy with me jimmy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

get jiggy with me jimmy

Commence the jigglin'

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atqYBYDUYaA

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
jimson, r u not lovers w/ imgay

Adbot