Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
im not having a breakdown im just short tempered at the moment, but jakep's garbage scum play has revitalized me

jake's play is fake as gently caress, feigning frustration and leaving until Tuesday, only to jump on an easy target about an hour or so later

also yes it's not like the other roles, but cpig explained that. im the ball launch, in pinball you start with two balls, so two-shot vig

i targeted dongsbot last night because ive always wanted to n1 vig him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I thought you were leaving until Tuesday? I mean obnoxious though it may be, everyone has bad days. No need to be dick though. The game can be played without open hostility or at least I like to think it can.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Unfortunately today might end in a no lynch.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Absurd Revolver posted:

in pinball you start with two balls, so two-shot vig

lol what

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I thought you were leaving until Tuesday? I mean obnoxious though it may be, everyone has bad days. No need to be dick though. The game can be played without open hostility or at least I like to think it can.

Betwen yours and his meltdowns it makes this game not fun to play, when you have to be super sensitive to not hurt someones feelings through standard gameplay

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

JakeP posted:

Betwen yours and his meltdowns it makes this game not fun to play, when you have to be super sensitive to not hurt someones feelings through standard gameplay

jakep why you trying so hard

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Jesus I'm honestly having trouble engaging with this game despite trying because people are being dicks, and not even in a fun Mafia way but just in a boring you suck / no you suck kind of ways that make my eyes glaze over. gently caress.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
additionally most of the game isn't posting much at all

and most of the people who are are going out of their way to not discuss things and are giving what they deem the minimal accepted answer when asked about their reads

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I'm skipping the last couple pages at the moment to ask.

Everyone who has claimed flipper, please state your full role name.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Absurd Revolver posted:

jakep why you trying so hard

Perhaps it seems like I am trying hard because I am actually trying while most players are just trying not to be lynched

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

left top flipper

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

tpink posted:

Jesus I'm honestly having trouble engaging with this game despite trying because people are being dicks, and not even in a fun Mafia way but just in a boring you suck / no you suck kind of ways that make my eyes glaze over. gently caress.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Kashuno posted:

Right bottom flipper.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Absurd Revolver posted:

im the ball launch, in pinball you start with two balls, so two-shot vig

Huh? No you don't. You start with one (if you're talking about per-ball) or usually three (per game)

:confused:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
seriously let's remove all the baby back bitchness

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Theres likely a scum flipper as well so I hope you aren't using this to clear anyone

Kashuno posted:

seriously let's remove all the baby back bitchness

baby back bitches is a great new slur

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Theres likely a scum flipper as well so I hope you aren't using this to clear anyone

baby back bitches is a great new slur

I don't clear on setup spec.

Also thanks

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

##vote AR because he's claimed a really weird role which doesn't make sense in the flavor of the game, and/or because he's never played pinball before and that's just as big a crime

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

IllegallySober posted:

Huh? No you don't. You start with one (if you're talking about per-ball) or usually three (per game)

:confused:

i havent actually played pinball in years but I could have sworn it was usually two

anyway i have one shot left and I'm gonna kill JakeP unless someone has a better idea

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Absurd Revolver posted:

i havent actually played pinball in years but I could have sworn it was usually two

anyway i have one shot left and I'm gonna kill JakeP unless someone has a better idea

good thing im a flipper dumbass lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
It's not about being sensitive, it's about not being an insufferable rear end in a top hat.

Which there's plenty of that going around regardless of meltdowns.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

JakeP posted:

good thing im a flipper dumbass lol

:lol:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote AR

Stopped at gas station. Vigs are anti town unless used on lurkers and don't make sense for this game. Plus AR has been pinging me

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

It's not about being sensitive, it's about not being an insufferable rear end in a top hat.

Which there's plenty of that going around regardless of meltdowns.

You got triggered because me and YPM said we thought you were scummy

AR got triggered because you said he was scummy like a few times, and complained about being tunneled

Forgive me if I am not playing my tiny violin soft enough for you

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
im on phone whos closest to lynch no votefinder

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
20 minutes, 4 votes to lynch AR, 5 to lynch IS. Id vote IS to avoid a no lynch

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

You got triggered because me and YPM said we thought you were scummy

AR got triggered because you said he was scummy like a few times, and complained about being tunneled

Forgive me if I am not playing my tiny violin soft enough for you

lol I was triggered because you did this same junk yard dog hostility in scumbo and it's annoying as hell.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
this deadline gently caress it snuck up on me

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

lol I was triggered because you did this same junk yard dog hostility in scumbo and it's annoying as hell.

I never even voted you in that other game. I called you scummy a few times. These things happen in mafia, and throughout any given game I will call 75% of the players scummy at some point

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Absurd Revolver (4): Kashuno, JakeP, JakeP, Kashuno, JakeP, Anomalous Amalgam, IllegallySober, Your Personal Muse
IllegallySober (3): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Kashuno, Li Dawny, Your Personal Muse, Absurd Revolver, JakeP, Anomalous Amalgam, JakeP, Anomalous Amalgam, Your Personal Muse
Allen Wren (2): Kashuno, Kashuno, IllegallySober, tpink, The Ninth Layer, IllegallySober
Anomalous Amalgam (1): JakeP, Your Personal Muse, Asiina, Anomalous Amalgam, dongsbot 9000, Retro Futurist, Anomalous Amalgam, Retro Futurist, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, Your Personal Muse, dongsbot 9000, JakeP
Asiina (1): Kashuno, dongsbot 9000, Anomalous Amalgam, MG3, Kashuno, dongsbot 9000, Anomalous Amalgam
MG3 (1): The Ninth Layer, Allen Wren, The Ninth Layer
Kashuno (1): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Your Personal Muse, dongsbot 9000, Absurd Revolver, Your Personal Muse, Absurd Revolver, IllegallySober, IllegallySober
tpink (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Your Personal Muse (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
dongsbot 9000 (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse

Not Voting (1): Retro Futurist

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 01st, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 16 minutes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
meh ##vote AR

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
I'm not convinced it's AR but he claimed to try to shoot me ##vote absurd "the liar" revolver

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

I never even voted you in that other game. I called you scummy a few times. These things happen in mafia, and throughout any given game I will call 75% of the players scummy at some point

Dude, it's not about a vote. It's about your approach. I can take being called scummy, or scum or loving scummy, but when you just obstinately tunnel and dismiss with no apparent reason other than the narrative you've spun in your head it is frustrating. it'd be better if you elaborated, but you lay on brief offensive posts. It gets hard to ignore after a while, but thats beside the point. Play how you're going go play.

I like my vote on AR there it will stay.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dude, it's not about a vote. It's about your approach. I can take being called scummy, or scum or loving scummy, but when you just obstinately tunnel and dismiss with no apparent reason other than the narrative you've spun in your head it is frustrating. it'd be better if you elaborated, but you lay on brief offensive posts. It gets hard to ignore after a while, but thats beside the point. Play how you're going go play.

I like my vote on AR there it will stay.

no dude jake's right sorry fam

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
probably for the best honestly, because I was lying and going to shoot dongsbot again anyways

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
sorry for being such a basic bitch this game, i overstretched and then my life exploded so i took it out on poor innocent mafias

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Why is AR scummy now? Because he's being a grump pants? I'll vote it, I guess, to avoid nolynching, but I still think that IS is the better play.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

no dude jake's right sorry fam
You win some, you lose some. You right fam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Li Dawny posted:

Why is AR scummy now? Because he's being a grump pants? I'll vote it, I guess, to avoid nolynching, but I still think that IS is the better play.

Just vote for me, we can't afford a no lynch and I'm the best target.

• Locked thread