Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Li Dawny posted:

Why is AR scummy now? Because he's being a grump pants? I'll vote it, I guess, to avoid nolynching, but I still think that IS is the better play.

Claimed 2 shot vig, probably scum or sk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
5 minutes AR is -2

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
AR vote yourself

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

AR vote yourself

i hate when town self votes

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

##vote AR sorry about life.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

i hate when town self votes

do it for the avoiding a no lynch

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

do it for the avoiding a no lynch

ugh why do you make me face this dilemma can't you scumbos whip another vote together

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
AR if you dont vote youre scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
loving do it

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

loving do it

if you guys can't lynch me you're the shittiest scum team

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 2

Absurd Revolver (7): Kashuno, JakeP, JakeP, Kashuno, JakeP, Anomalous Amalgam, IllegallySober, Your Personal Muse, Kashuno, dongsbot 9000, Li Dawny
Allen Wren (2): Kashuno, Kashuno, IllegallySober, tpink, The Ninth Layer, IllegallySober
IllegallySober (1): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Kashuno, Li Dawny, Your Personal Muse, Absurd Revolver, JakeP, Anomalous Amalgam, JakeP, Anomalous Amalgam, Your Personal Muse, Kashuno, Li Dawny
Anomalous Amalgam (1): JakeP, Your Personal Muse, Asiina, Anomalous Amalgam, dongsbot 9000, Retro Futurist, Anomalous Amalgam, Retro Futurist, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, Your Personal Muse, dongsbot 9000, JakeP
Asiina (1): Kashuno, dongsbot 9000, Anomalous Amalgam, MG3, Kashuno, dongsbot 9000, Anomalous Amalgam
MG3 (1): The Ninth Layer, Allen Wren, The Ninth Layer
tpink (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Your Personal Muse (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
dongsbot 9000 (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
Kashuno (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Your Personal Muse, dongsbot 9000, Absurd Revolver, Your Personal Muse, Absurd Revolver, IllegallySober, IllegallySober, dongsbot 9000

Not Voting (1): Retro Futurist

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 01st, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Day 2 ends in a no lynch.

How sad.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
shameful scum

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Absurd Revolver - the Ball launch - town aligned 2 shot night vig was destroyed on night 2!

also!!!

Allen Wren - Left bottom flipper - Town aligned redirector was modkilled because no one replaced him on night 2!

It is day 3 Ping! Zap! Bong!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (12): Anomalous Amalgam, Asiina, dongsbot 9000, IllegallySober, JakeP, Kashuno, Li Dawny, MG3, Retro Futurist, The Ninth Layer, tpink, Your Personal Muse

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 05th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 21 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
N I C E

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well this sucks

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Well this sucks

##vote aa

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

:ghost: sorry guys :ghost:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote JakeP

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Let's do this then man. Gauntlet Style. Most radical dude wins. Winner take all.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Well this sucks

oh golly gee! 2 town died? Gosh!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
anyone think its funny that AAs role is a weaker version of the vanilla town role?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

im over this poo poo, have fun no lynching, see you all tuesday

JakeP posted:

lynch him

JakeP posted:

oh golly gee! 2 town died? Gosh!

Somebody's poisoned the waterhole!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
not sure what you are getting it but it doesn't feel like scum hunting

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

anyone think its funny that AAs role is a weaker version of the vanilla town role?

I do. I lied about being 1-shot, I was 2-shot and directed to Li Dawny last night, and nothing happened.

So I'll be interested to see if anyone has any results or calls.

More likely scum didn't even bother, because I make a good lynch target.

I think you're scum this game, but I can't tell it apart from your usual hard on so it could just be bias on my part, but I feel like you're making some heavy handed judgment calls to try and out people you know are town, because you are scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

not sure what you are getting it but it doesn't feel like scum hunting

I'll defer to your expertise, sensei. Guide me in the ways of the proper technique.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
In no world would scum kill you, AA

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Your Personal Muse posted:

In no world would scum kill you, AA

Sounds like... you just repeated what I said.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:ghost:i hope you all feel dumb now:ghost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

:ghost:i hope you all feel dumb now:ghost:

Not in the slightest

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
remember when that tard declared his vig target in a game of redirectors

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

I do. I lied about being 1-shot, I was 2-shot and directed to Li Dawny last night, and nothing happened.

So I'll be interested to see if anyone has any results or calls.

More likely scum didn't even bother, because I make a good lynch target.

I think you're scum this game, but I can't tell it apart from your usual hard on so it could just be bias on my part, but I feel like you're making some heavy handed judgment calls to try and out people you know are town, because you are scum.

That doesn't change the fact that I am infinite shot, and can also target another player to make them a "nexus" if I choose to not use my power on myself. Your claim of "2 shot nexus" is a limited version of the vanilla town role, and that doesn't make any sense

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote AA It's the one shot that does it for me. I could almost believe the rest, but him calling it one shot sounds too much like a bluff

:monocle:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote aa

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote AA this is an issue that isn't going away until he's removed. Better earlier than later

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm busy with the 4th of july weekend, will post more tomorrow.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
lol scum got this game in the bag it seems.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

lol scum got this game in the bag it seems.

Oh my god shut the gently caress up with this. We've lost TWO town in two game days and have already killed scum. You are already being whiny dramatic brat about this

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You are a large liability to town and if you can't see why it's far more beneficial to town to remove you as a question earlier rather than later then you probably aren't town hope this helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Why did you lie about being one-shot?

What was your logic in directing to LD?

Why would you say "nothing happened" if you can truly redirect all actions to LD and yet AR died instead?

Why should we believe you aren't lying this time about being a "two-shot?"

• Locked thread