Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Also ##vote Cpig
I am feeling cpig for scum because he has been mean.

Not in that same joking way I read Li Dawny but he seriously seems like he is going out of his way to be mean and combative like he is over reaching as an "emotional town player" but in the games I've played with cpig he has an amazing poker face and wouldnt wear his heart on his sleeves unless he had a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Truth Quark posted:

flerp why do you trust that jimson is outfit aligned?

truthfully, i dont

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I keep going "Magnus isn't in this game" and I just realized you're talking about Glowku

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

truthfully, i dont

That hurts flerp :(

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

Quidnose posted:

I keep going "Magnus isn't in this game" and I just realized you're talking about Glowku
Sorry, KB said the same thing, Ill try to knock it off.

To clarify on AN:
My strongest reason for finding AN to be town is that she effectively claimed honest visitor very early D2 (cause she claimed to be something someone else had claimed, then claimed not cop, but iirc cop and hv were the only things people had claimed at that point). It seems very sub-optimal that scum would pigeon-hole themselves into claiming the one role they CANNOT be when there are potential rolecops afoot. I think they'd be much happier doing what tpink did- claiming his actual role or something like cop or doc that people hesitate to lynch.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Wait.

AN, how much shine did you start with?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Podima posted:

[*]Honest Visitor - can visit someone else at night, and that player will learn your mod-confirmed alignment.
On reread of the OP, I guess scum COULD pick HV. That would actually be pretty baller. Don't think it happened tho.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

There is 100% no way there's only one of each shine role bc someone already claimed my role (and no I'm not saying what it is. But it's not cop so don't nk me tia)

Had anyone besides me and AAclaimed a lottery role at this point?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidnose posted:

Jake claimed reckless vig

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

That hurts flerp :(

im sorry buddy ill still love u even if u flip scum i promise u

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Quidnose posted:

i got one!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

i got one!

He means prior to ANarc crumbing she had a duplicate role

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

He means prior to ANarc crumbing she had a duplicate role

I don't think so. It was kinda hush hush

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

I don't think so. It was kinda hush hush

Like I said. Jake claimed reckless vig

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

btw im a reckless vig so either i will kill a scum tonight or die

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Like I said. Jake claimed reckless vig
Nah, cause this is the first thing she said:

I think more than one person can have the same shine role. Either that or someone in this thread is lying.
We knew Jake wasn't lying.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

VivaNova posted:

Nah, cause this is the first thing she said:

We knew Jake wasn't lying.

The question was, had anyone else claimed. I don't know what you're on about

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Also ##vote Cpig
I am feeling cpig for scum because he has been mean.

Not in that same joking way I read Li Dawny but he seriously seems like he is going out of his way to be mean and combative like he is over reaching as an "emotional town player" but in the games I've played with cpig he has an amazing poker face and wouldnt wear his heart on his sleeves unless he had a reason.

Lol it's like people have selective amnesia when it comes to me. I have said countless times that i only play mafia ti call people idiots.

Stop being idiots.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also I don't know if I trust you. Like ive stated repeatedly, I'm fine being lynched. I'm an outfit aligned alignment cop who is out of shine and has nothing to hide.

I think ANarc and Pig are scum, I think you(VN) are suspicious, but perhaps just misguided.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol it's like people have selective amnesia when it comes to me. I have said countless times that i only play mafia ti call people idiots.

Stop being idiots.

no u

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'll be mia probably for the rest of the day.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I don't really buy the honest visitor claim. Quid started with 3 shine as an honest visitor, and visiting the guy who died N1 is pretty convenient. It doesn't add up to me.

Sorry I wasn't around last game day. Not going to make excuses for myself.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The question was, had anyone else claimed. I don't know what you're on about
I believe the ~point~ of Quid's question was what could AN have potentially been claiming. From the post I quoted you can deduce that she wasn't claiming vig.

Also I don't know if I trust you. Like ive stated repeatedly, I'm fine being lynched. I'm an outfit aligned alignment cop who is out of shine and has nothing to hide.

I think ANarc and Pig are scum, I think you(VN) are suspicious, but perhaps just misguided.
Is this the response to the question I asked you on the last page? If so, I'd like more details. Why do you think Pig and AN would think it's a good idea to try to widdle down a list that contained 50% scum?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

I'll be mia probably for the rest of the day.
noooooo~~

ok, but pretty please when you come back

VivaNova posted:

Is this the response to the question I asked you on the last page? If so, I'd like more details. Why do you think Pig and AN would think it's a good idea to try to widdle down a list that contained 50% scum?

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Also, I think the following will be helpful:

I inherited Glowku's role. I can confirm that brewing works exactly as Moat described it, which is why I feel safe confirming this - there's no way for me to replenish my Shine stash, and I was able to give out one Shine (I gave it to Adahn on night 2). I have no Shine remaining, so I'm back to being Vanilla.

Something else that wandered through my brain last night is that I'm not sure that shine backups or brewers are necessarily Outfit-aligned, especially since scum had at least one Shine role (confirmed by the rolecop flip).

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Flying Leatherman posted:

I don't really buy the honest visitor claim. Quid started with 3 shine as an honest visitor, and visiting the guy who died N1 is pretty convenient. It doesn't add up to me.

About to hop in the shower, but this. I think it was 2 shine, but still an should have been able to confirm at least one more time.

##vote ANarc

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
(I forgot! For some mild hints that I am who I say I am, look at how I said I had information (linked post + the next couple) that made me confident in believing Adahn's roleclaim back on Day 1.)

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

dongsbot 9000 posted:

http://tindeck.com/listen/wghdi

spitting some morning bars for all ya'll

tpink posted:

I love this idea of the world's most coordinated and dumbest scum team where ALL OF THEM quickly jump on a -10 vote to bring it to a -4. :allears:
I didn't get to say so at the time, but all of these made me laugh. <3

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

....did I announce how much shine I started with? I didn't think I had.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I know that's why I didn't share it for a few days. I was hoping to get another shine so I could visit someone not dead.

Why even make the claim with so little pressure?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

Why even make the claim with so little pressure?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Flying Leatherman posted:

Are you throwing shade on quid or anarc with this post? It is ambiguous.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Moatillata posted:

Are you throwing shade on quid or anarc with this post? It is ambiguous.

Sorry. I am saying that I don't believe ANarc.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Quidnose posted:

....did I announce how much shine I started with? I didn't think I had.

yes

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Well that was dumb of me.

AA, you started with one shine. Did anyone announce they voted for you N0?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

And furthermore did anyone announce they voted for AN N0 and was she loved.

I am on my phone, help me research this.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidnose posted:

Well that was dumb of me.

AA, you started with one shine. Did anyone announce they voted for you N0?

No one announced they voted for me as far as I recall. Was not loved, just had the 1 shine with my role.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Nobody announced voting for ANarc as far as I could find. ANarc did say they voted for Quid.

Still trying to find anyone claiming to vote for AA but nothing yet.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I had two people claim voting for me and got three shine to start. So there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidnose posted:

I had two people claim voting for me and got three shine to start. So there's that.

I'm still skeptical of the claim, but perhaps the support you got was shine which would make sense given that I had no support and just had the 1 starting shine.

I still need to answer VN's questions but that won't happen until late tonight.

• Locked thread