Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
AA does this poo poo and is surprised when people don't think he is town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

Oh my god shut the gently caress up with this. We've lost TWO town in two game days and have already killed scum. You are already being whiny dramatic brat about this

lol

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

lol scum got this game in the bag it seems.

Nuh uh, we got you :smug:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

IllegallySober posted:

Why did you lie about being one-shot?

What was your logic in directing to LD?

Why would you say "nothing happened" if you can truly redirect all actions to LD and yet AR died instead?

Why should we believe you aren't lying this time about being a "two-shot?"

I lied hoping someome to target me. Redirected to try to see lurker alignment ir copped or in the event of a kill possible scum or just other unknown.

And nothing happened with my intended target as far as I know.

Also I can't help what anyone believes.

I think there's a real chance Jake or Kashuno are scum, but I also can't tell if they are prick idiots so...

I'm ok getting lynched. It'll prove my own innocence and motives behind using my abilities

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Your Personal Muse posted:

AA does this poo poo and is surprised when people don't think he is town

Does what poo poo? Actually elaborate on a point.

Most of you here are just difficult to play with. It's either a nonstop, machine gun delivered tirade of condescension or unexplained sniping intermingled with me too votes. Like I said I can handle being called scum but a lot of you just saying it or coming in with sarcastic comments are doing just as little to contribute to the game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I lied hoping someome to target me. Redirected to try to see lurker alignment ir copped or in the event of a kill possible scum or just other unknown.

I think there's a real chance Jake or Kashuno are scum, but I also can't tell if they are prick idiots so...

I'm ok getting lynched. It'll prove my own innocence and motives behind using my abilities

Why would someone target you if you were a one shot who'd used up your power?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Retro Futurist posted:

Nuh uh, we got you :smug:

:smugwizard: or do you?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Retro Futurist posted:

Why would someone target you if you were a one shot who'd used up your power?

Because I would have used up my power and maybe someone would try to determine my alignment or role if there's a cop. Which like I said, deflected to a lurker.

I will say are a lot of you who claimed infinite redirectors like jake? Seems broken.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Because I would have used up my power and maybe someone would try to determine my alignment or role if there's a cop. Which like I said, deflected to a lurker.

So you were purposefully trying to obfuscate town power roles? Neat

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Why did you direct to LD?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Retro Futurist posted:

So you were purposefully trying to obfuscate town power roles? Neat

More like use them to my advantage to potentially investigate another player but sure.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Why did you direct to LD?

read the game man...

I already answered this

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

More like use them to my advantage to potentially investigate another player but sure.

This doesn't help town at all and in my opinion really doesn't come from a town perspective.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well I guess you know how to use their powers better than they do.

Although you would think you would, you know, want to clear your name after nearly getting lynched yesterday

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's almost like you...Hmm, I don't know...Maybe didn't actually want a cop to be able to check you for some reason

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

AA, you "full-claimed" an hour into day 2 under very little pressure that you were a one-shot nexus.

Now, at the start of day 3 you claimed without provocation that you lied, you weren't a one-shot.

If you're town I don't know why you're playing this game the way you are. You could have avoided a whole lot of grief day 2 about the idea of a one-shot which you brought on yourself for pretty much no reason and people were immediately suspicious of. You also don't have a great reason for declaring now that you lied.

Like I said, if you're town I don't understand the play. If this setup has a 3P role your play might make a little more sense. But in the end, you aren't helping town at all, no matter what you are. So ##vote AA

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

read the game man...

I already answered this

You could answer the question or I could blindly vote you like you've been complaining about

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Retro Futurist posted:

Well I guess you know how to use their powers better than they do.

Although you would think you would, you know, want to clear your name after nearly getting lynched yesterday

Well, since I know I'm town, why not try to use these hypothetical powers to find scum. They'd think they got a scum result on me if ld had been and I copped so really, I just put my neck further on the line.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well my flip will at least show you I was sincere with my thoughts

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Well, since I know I'm town, why not try to use these hypothetical powers to find scum. They'd think they got a scum result on me if ld had been and I copped so really, I just put my neck further on the line.

Or they...clear you and we don't waste a lynch and you take a nk saving a PR

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

You could answer the question or I could blindly vote you like you've been complaining about

Not complaining, pointing out of fact. The whining ended d1. I'm playing this game. You're mostly sniping and not reading the game. So no I won't answer the question again. Go read my posts and find it. It was made like 15 minutes ago at most. You're lazy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Or they...clear you and we don't waste a lynch and you take a nk saving a PR

You yourself stated I wouldn't get nk'd?

Also I would have claimed the 2 shot on LD, if someone got scum on me so when I lynched town, you'd have an identified scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Seriously though, I can't be the only x shot. I know lr was x shot, but jake is claiming a permanent role.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Not complaining, pointing out of fact. The whining ended d1. I'm playing this game. You're mostly sniping and not reading the game. So no I won't answer the question again. Go read my posts and find it. It was made like 15 minutes ago at most. You're lazy.

Read my post history. I'm the top poster or at least one of them. How much of my post history is "sniping"

I asked you a question because a didn't want to assume you were scum. Instead you throw a hissy fit and say I'm sniping.

##vote AA

I'm done with this guy

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
lol no one is having a hissy fit man. Like seriously drop that poo poo. And im also a top poster so that equates to piss.

Kash and Jake are probabmh dumb, but you're probably scum.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
And I just read through. You never said why you targeted LD just a general defense why you lied.

gently caress you.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I've openly explained my ability exactly as it is, with the exception of lying about the number of uses so I could try and make a positive use of it with the last shot. I had no reason to confess to that and if I were scum, why would I.

Like I said, fine with flipping me. It should clear things up, but I won't self vote and will answer any questions that I can to try and help before I flip.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

And I just read through. You never said why you targeted LD just a general defense why you lied.

gently caress you.

Whose the baby back bitch now? Haha christ.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Seriously though, I can't be the only x shot. I know lr was x shot, but jake is claiming a permanent role.

For what it's worth my redirection role is also an "each night" power, according to my PM.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Jake I didn't quite understand your claim, are you a nexus?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

I've openly explained my ability exactly as it is, with the exception of lying about the number of uses so I could try and make a positive use of it with the last shot. I had no reason to confess to that and if I were scum, why would I.

Like I said, fine with flipping me. It should clear things up, but I won't self vote and will answer any questions that I can to try and help before I flip.

You'll answer any questions except mine

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

gently caress you.

Also I absolutely explained it. You're very daft, pal.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

You'll answer any questions except mine

Well I answered it you know... sooo, what are you on about?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Well I answered it you know... sooo, what are you on about?

Then show me where you explained why you targeted LD

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Direct answer to sober's question, look at the actual post to see his quote. On phone.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Ok. Why did you pick LD in particular over all the other lurkers. I'm sorry that I have to spell that out.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I ask because LD seems like an odd choice given that he explained he has real life situations going on and will come back as opposed to other serial lurkers.

Wowzers it's like I had a reason for asking

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Ok. Why did you pick LD in particular over all the other lurkers. I'm sorry that I have to spell that out.

Oh, no problem. Thanks for spelling it out, friend. These trying times, inferring frkm text over the internet lol, I'm sure a reasonable man like you understands.

I get she's irl busy, but doesn't absolve her from being scum, and she's using that excuse everywhere so I figured to potentially get some result on her by deflecting. In any case, like I said. Nothing happened or maybe someone has read this, got a result and has no need to come forward.

As stated previously my flip will show fhe sincerity in my actions so I welcome it but will not contribute to it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Phone at 1 percent, letting it charge, but I'll be back my friends :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I say we let AA live and all act really shocked when he claims he was actually 3 shot tomorrow

• Locked thread