Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

Based on current evidence they creep on women in the ladythread, ban funny posters, gas good threads, and have meltdowns that cause large swathes of the posting population to eat 6 hours

Mods are good and healthy for the community because

Easy buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
born to mod

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

business gorillas this close to being downsized

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

I say the same think about pitbull owners

EASY BUDDY.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

I browse the Internet in 35mm film.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

business gorillas this close to being downsized

he stumbled upon the truth and now is about to be silenced by the state

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i have a 35mm dick

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Macnult posted:

I browse the Internet in 35mm film.
maybe you should go browse the internet in 9mm :twisted:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Something Awful Dot Com is run by clowns?

I hope they are happy clowns

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

I guarantee you W98 is on the spectrum since he still doesn't get it and the last thing we need is even more autistic mods (Ralp I'm lookin' at you).

This is what kills me. He still doesn't get that sharing the PM was lovely not because news getting out about him potentially becoming a mod - which was still in discussion, and we hadn't even been able to approach the other mods with it - but because the PM mentioned other people, WHO WE HADN'T EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO TALK TO, TO GET THEIR OPINION ON THINGS IN GBS. The *whoosh* is deafening.

I'll say it again - I DUN hosed UP. Sorry gang.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
im really pissed off about this whole thing

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

LadyAmbien posted:

This is what kills me. He still doesn't get that sharing the PM was lovely not because news getting out about him potentially becoming a mod - which was still in discussion, and we hadn't even been able to approach the other mods with it - but because the PM mentioned other people, WHO WE HADN'T EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO TALK TO, TO GET THEIR OPINION ON THINGS IN GBS. The *whoosh* is deafening.

It's ok :3:

If there is one thing I can say it's that GBS is full of shitflingers, but generally if they are totally against a particular person becoming a mod it's for a good reason. For example, genesplicer was well received because he was a mature, chill guy and a good poster before getting modded.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Somehow I always knew I'd end up in The Phantom Zone...zone...zone..

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this is the worst fourth of july ever

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I've heard of getting bad PMS but this is ridiculous!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cuckoo posted:

It's ok :3:

If there is one thing I can say it's that GBS is full of shitflingers, but generally if they are totally against a particular person becoming a mod it's for a good reason. For example, genesplicer was well received because he was a mature, chill guy and a good poster before getting modded.
It's kind of sad the gene splicer rarely posts now though. I guess modding must have soured his enthusiasm for GBS :(

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

LadyAmbien posted:

Breaking news:

SA nerd found to be lacking in his understanding of social ettiquite, hell found to still be pretty warm, cows solidly on ground.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

maybe you should go browse the internet in 9mm :twisted:

Verizon won't hook me up with the parabellum package :(

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

LadyAmbien posted:

at least you can both admit and own it imo

the other mods on these forums wouldn't do that (because they're bad and are touched by the 'tism, you see)

e: genesplicer is cool tho

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i've got an inbox FULL of juicy pm's and they're only like 95% people sending me either krusty or the goose.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

It's kind of sad the gene splicer rarely posts now though. I guess modding must have soured his enthusiasm for GBS :(

Yeah :( I miss his cool teacher stories and science posts

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Iron Prince posted:

i've got an inbox FULL of juicy pm's and they're only like 95% people sending me either krusty or the goose.
What goose

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

you should mod the baby and let her clean up GBS

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

RaceBannon posted:

im really pissed off about this whole thing

Hey bro, don't kid, this is serious poo poo, like, you don't even know

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

LadyAmbien posted:

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. It took me a long time to realize that there's no point in apologizing if you're the one who approached a situation rationally and the other guy sheared a wingnut.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Cowman posted:

you should mod the baby and let her clean up GBS

Ever wonder about how those kids are gonna turn out, growing up with SA as a core part of their lives?

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
why on earth should anyone willingly invest their time to mod an internet forum
srsly, I don't get it
if you're doing an annoyingly stupid and repeptitive task it's called a job and you should be paid money for that
oh wait, "he does it for free" and all thatz poo poo
this stuff appeals to people who are still stuck in 13-year-old boy mentality "HURR HURR I disagree with you and now imma ban you so you'll cry"

ps

unban dgsw :colbert:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LadyAmbien posted:

How will I possibly go on, knowing that this controversy has happened?

*Sips a whiskey*

Huh, what do you know? All better.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

jesus christ that thing has some saw teeth

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Tbh at least he blew his load in his pants before he could actually gently caress gbs

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I thought them being made a mod was a joke..?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

I was unaware these internet forums had a private message. Perhaps an infographic?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Like imagine the poo poo show if he actually got back power and beat the gbs weasel with a shovel

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Tbh at least he blew his load in his pants before he could actually gently caress gbs

And we're all better off for it. Bullet narrowly dodged.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

RFC2324 posted:

Ever wonder about how those kids are gonna turn out, growing up with SA as a core part of their lives?

It's less a part of their lives than you would think. All they know is that their Dad owns a website. If anything, Gaming Garbage is what that they know about most.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Is it wrong that I'm kind of sad he blew it early because his rampage would have been the funniest thing to happen to GBS in years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Parallax Scroll posted:

as fun as that is to joke about i think he would actually make a bad mod. unless he just never used his powers for anything at all

That's how I envision his tenure. He'd probably just sticky his own threads about what he had for dinner or whatever. He would be the best mod.

• Locked thread