Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I can't see votefinder at work, someone give me an updated count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Imgay, dongsbot, jedit 3, everyone else 1 vote.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

I can't see votefinder at work, someone give me an updated count?

Votecount for Day 1

imgay (3): Jedit, Alasdair Crawfish, CCKeane, Alasdair Crawfish, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Your Personal Muse, Kashuno, Infinitum, Kashuno, Jedit, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
dongsbot 9000 (3): Kashuno, Asiina, Ernie., Asiina, Alasdair Crawfish, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kasumeat, JimsonTheBetrayer, Kashuno, JimsonTheBetrayer
Jedit (3): Kasumeat, Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Pinterest Mom, Kashuno, Kashuno
Your Personal Muse (1): Ernie., Ernie., The Ninth Layer
JimsonTheBetrayer (1): Kashuno
Asiina (1): dongsbot 9000
Kashuno (1): Absurd Revolver, dongsbot 9000, Infinitum, Pinterest Mom, Infinitum, Absurd Revolver, dongsbot 9000, Pinterest Mom, JimsonTheBetrayer
CCKeane (1): Asiina
Infinitum (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer
Absurd Revolver (0): Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (4): Anomalous Amalgam, imgay, Jedit, Moatillata

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 05th, 2016 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 37 minutes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JIMSON GAMBIT-U ™

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jimson jumping in to make a joke vote 4 hours before deadline is no bueno ##vote jimson

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I don't have much of an opinion on stuff. Think Jedit's unvote was more dumb than scum. I'll vote whoever has the most votes as deadline shows up.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

##vote Kashuno you fell for my trap.

That is a 4th dimensional trap

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote jimson
I strongly believe your playing chess while everyone else is just playing checkers

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Poor joe

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Was voting imgay to see a claim, as the thread was heading that way earlier. Not seeing the push any longer

Voting jedit seems opportunistic as the dude says he's out for a bit, but it was dumb to unvote

Are we voting Dongbutt to see a claim?

Jimbo running a dumb rear end gambit hours out from Lynch?

It's 4:30am in Sydney. I'm warm in bed. I'll be up properly before lynch, but for now.. who we voting for realsies? Not much to go on D1.

Gimme some real talk ppl

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Was voting imgay to see a claim, as the thread was heading that way earlier. Not seeing the push any longer

Voting jedit seems opportunistic as the dude says he's out for a bit, but it was dumb to unvote

Are we voting Dongbutt to see a claim?

Jimbo running a dumb rear end gambit hours out from Lynch?

It's 4:30am in Sydney. I'm warm in bed. I'll be up properly before lynch, but for now.. who we voting for realsies? Not much to go on D1.

Gimme some real talk ppl

I'd vote dongs or jim

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gonna vote Jimbo until we see a claim. Congrats on activating your trap card.

##vote Jimson

Kashuno posted:

I'd vote dongs or jim

Why dongs tho? Just to see him claim?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Zzz for a little bit

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Gonna vote Jimbo until we see a claim. Congrats on activating your trap card.

##vote Jimson

Why dongs tho? Just to see him claim?

No because I loving hate dongs jfc man

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
have u ever thought that maybe u shouldnt hate me

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

possibly, instead, you should try loving me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
no

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

kashuno dont you see

once you love me, then you can love yourself and truly be free

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone else find it scummy how infini is trying to fish out a claim

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Just reread the game, glad not much hasn't happened. Head is in a fog. Jedit's callout on MCS does seem like the scummiest thing thus far.

##vote Jedit

Outside of that, most of the game is poo poo posts.

At work, so may not be around for the final minutes or even hour of deadline.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
No its seems like the dumbest thing ever because its not scummy.

Look the only reason he would do that while being scum is if imgay is scum. So let's vote imgay. if imgay is scum then Jedit is probably scum, if imgay is town we got rid of a useless player

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

nice logic

##vote uncle buck

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Can we please vote the guy who scum claimed

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

:wtc:

Are you seriously arguing for a lynch chain on Day 1?

I know I took my goddamn meds last night, so this is clearly something on everybody else's end.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Who did this?

Also why am I voting Keane? That is a terrible joke vote I don't even remember doing it.

##unvote

In marking news, my spreadsheet says I'm half way done but I think it's lying to me.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

:wtc:

Are you seriously arguing for a lynch chain on Day 1?

I know I took my goddamn meds last night, so this is clearly something on everybody else's end.

What chain lynch? I'm saying vote imgay because what jedit did requires people to believe imgay is scum. I don't think jedit is scum if imgay is scum, I'm just saying that all the people who think that jedit is scum because of his unvote must think imgay is scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Jimson said he is probably scum. He scum claims every time he is scum to see how long he can get away with it

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

What chain lynch? I'm saying vote imgay because what jedit did requires people to believe imgay is scum. I don't think jedit is scum if imgay is scum, I'm just saying that all the people who think that jedit is scum because of his unvote must think imgay is scum.

These are not related

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay cool beans

##vote Jimson

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

These are not related

Yes they are. People are saying Jedit is scummy for his unvote. His vote was on imgay (at least I think it was). Why would scum unvote town? So for the people that are voting Jedit, they are voting Jedit because of a suspicious unvote that can only be suspicious if imgay is scum.

I'm not saying this to argue for an imgay lynch. I'm saying this to argue that people voting Jedit should be voting imgay instead.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
But I would also vote Jimson I agree he would probably do that as scum, although I don't necessarily think that he does it 100% of the time.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Kashuno posted:

Jimson said he is probably scum. He scum claims every time he is scum to see how long he can get away with it

This makes more sense than YPM's argument.

##vote: Jimson

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

scum could unvote town so they look townier when the flip comes in

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Yes they are. People are saying Jedit is scummy for his unvote. His vote was on imgay (at least I think it was). Why would scum unvote town? So for the people that are voting Jedit, they are voting Jedit because of a suspicious unvote that can only be suspicious if imgay is scum.

I'm not saying this to argue for an imgay lynch. I'm saying this to argue that people voting Jedit should be voting imgay instead.

Practically the first thing anyone said in reaction to his unvote was "Jedit is getting cold feet on a vote he knows will hit town."

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Moatillata posted:

This makes more sense than YPM's argument.

##vote: Jimson

If you pay attention my argument is that imgay sucks and we should vote him. My argument for Jedit is that everyone voting Jedit should vote imgay instead.

The Ninth Layer posted:

Practically the first thing anyone said in reaction to his unvote was "Jedit is getting cold feet on a vote he knows will hit town."

That's even more stupid.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

No it's a pretty common way to find and case scum.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I don't have to take Jedit's feelings on imgay into consideration to find what he did scummy: He said imgay was scum, said he'd be willing to vote for him, but removed his vote and said he wouldn't be around for the deadline.

I'm not saying anything on imgay's alignment by accusing Jedit.

If Jedit honestly feels imgay is scum, he should have kept the vote there. Pulling it off of imgay implies that Jedit doesn't want to take responsibility for it if imgay is lynched. It'd be the same for anyone Jedit accused because his half-hearted/half-assed accusation is the problem, not who he's accusing.

Yes they are. People are saying Jedit is scummy for his unvote. His vote was on imgay (at least I think it was). Why would scum unvote town?

Scum would unvote because they don't want to take responsibility for being on the lynch. The fact that Jedit would be above suspicion because his vote was during the jokevote phase is even more damning: Of all the people to lambast for being on a town bandwagon, the guy who voted for imgay before the game even began is probably last on the list.

quote:

So for the people that are voting Jedit, they are voting Jedit because of a suspicious unvote that can only be suspicious if imgay is scum.

The unvote is suspicious because Jedit is preemptively deflecting criticism for voting for someone who might flip town: He doesn't want people to go "Hey, imgay flipped town, let's look at who was on that lynch. Let's see...Jedit."

If you pay attention my argument is that imgay sucks and we should vote him. My argument for Jedit is that everyone voting Jedit should vote imgay instead.

Then you don't actually have an opinion on Jedit or the rest of the game, because your argument for Jimson could (and probably is) everyone voting Jimson should vote imgay instead.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
YPM is coasting on presumptive ideas from sources other than this game, honestly ive seen him actually be useful in other games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It's day one I'm never useful and I'm a little overextended. My basic plan was to draw the nk but someone (Ernie) ruined that

• Locked thread