Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Sure looks like it. I'm sure the intention is to be able to screw in some kind of jeweled studs where the eyes are, but they might eventually screw in spikes or a chain or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Ok Fella posted:

Are those screws in the baby's eyes?

Subdermal implant jewelry. I've seen it integrated into tattoos with some moderate success. This is not one of them.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Ok Fella posted:

Are those screws in the baby's eyes?

Seems like a really weird way to make a We're Back! reference

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

rockcity posted:

Subdermal implant jewelry. I've seen it integrated into tattoos with some moderate success. This is not one of them.

Especially once it gets infected which, in this person's case, it DEFINITELY will.

CuteStorm
Sep 22, 2010
I did a hunt for tattoo and piercing combos. I don't recommended GISing that. Lotta penises.

This one bothers me the most. The piercings are going to be directly under the waistband of her jeans. Ow ow ow ow. If they aren't catching on the moving, pushing,

This Tom of Finland number also came up.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

CuteStorm posted:

I did a hunt for tattoo and piercing combos. I don't recommended GISing that. Lotta penises.

This one bothers me the most. The piercings are going to be directly under the waistband of her jeans. Ow ow ow ow. If they aren't catching on the moving, pushing,

This Tom of Finland number also came up.

These kind of piercings make no sense to me, tattoo-paired or not. Why the gently caress do you want random, bedazzled looking chunks of metal just popping out of your flesh? :psyduck:

I hate the cheek-dimple ones the most. Seriously, what's the loving point?

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Eliciting attention and reactions like yours, one could reasonably expect.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Ya know, The Onion, I get. Satire, fine. But I don't understand these websites that make up reasonable-sounding (albeit somewhat "that-poo poo's-messed-up") stories and try to pass themselves off as legit news outlets. What the gently caress is the point?

This is from a while back but it's 100% just for clicks. I remember right after Ultimate Warrior died some """satire""" site ran an article about the Undertaker passing away, deadpan serious. No jokes about his streak or resurrecting or whatever. It's just for page views and google ranking, that's all.
Here's the article in question, found it with a little googling: http://www.empiresports.co/wwe-legend-the-undertaker-found-dead-in-texas-home/
Their whole website is like that as a matter of fact. It's just literally made up poo poo that The Enquirer wouldn't even run for fear of defamation.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

CuteStorm posted:

I went trolling #firsttattoo, I think a couple are just bad tattoo reposts, but I didn't remember them in the thread, so here you go!

Would totally watch a predator remake where Arnold was replaced with Neil Patrick Harris.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

CuteStorm posted:

Yeah those piercings probably lasted like five minutes. Possibly the actual worst place on the body to get dermals?

Fizbin
Nov 1, 2004
Zoom!

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Yeah those piercings probably lasted like five minutes. Possibly the actual worst place on the body to get dermals?

Soles of your feet?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

CuteStorm posted:

I went trolling #firsttattoo, I think a couple are just bad tattoo reposts, but I didn't remember them in the thread, so here you go!

I bet he spent like three hours shading the upper lip.

quote:

This one is not the worst thing, but all I see are three nipples.

Why would you not do the heart on the left side of the chest and make the left nipple the centre of the speaker :psyduck:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I did forearms for a while and they never lasted.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
One of my friends had three down her sternum. They kept getting infected so she had them removed. She showed me them in a platic baggie with flesh still attached :stonk:

Upity Cracker
Jun 25, 2008

Well, what do you expect? These yokels are pure Baltic Avenue.
I had a surface bar (wide, shallow staple) on my wrist before my piercer did micros years ago. Never came close to healing and long sleeves were a bitch.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

cyberia posted:

Why would you not do the heart on the left side of the chest and make the left nipple the centre of the speaker :psyduck:

i'm assuming the person was going for some semblance of anatomical accuracy and/or thought the symmetry was cooler.

(i'm also assuming you know the heart is in the middle of the chest and are just referring to the left side because of cultural/symbolic custom)

plus you will see that guy already has his left nipple perced, and who gets a stereo pierced!!! that'd be weird haha

Thin Privilege posted:

One of my friends had three down her sternum. They kept getting infected so she had them removed. She showed me them in a platic baggie with flesh still attached :stonk:

aaaaaurgh :stonk:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

sweeperbravo posted:

i'm assuming the person was going for some semblance of anatomical accuracy and/or thought the symmetry was cooler.

(i'm also assuming you know the heart is in the middle of the chest and are just referring to the left side because of cultural/symbolic custom)

Actually where in your chest your heart can vary. It's generally in the center and is slightly larger to the left, but in some humans it leans to the right. Hell, it's entirely possible for a person to have all their internal organs reversed in position, which is weird. So that heart tattoo is still anatomically incorrect because it's too symmetrical.

marchantia
Nov 5, 2009

WHAT IS THIS
Uh... Outside of fairly rare genetic conditions or birth defects, not really. The left ventricle does stick out a bit, but your heart's midline is always centered between your lungs, even with dextrocardia (at least in cases that aren't fatal at a young age). But hearts also generally don't have speakers in them so all of this is a bit of a moot point.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Kwyndig posted:

Actually where in your chest your heart can vary.

:goonsay:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah I can't type goods right now.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

CuteStorm posted:

I think this looks nice, or at least the details look a lot better than most of the animal tattoos in this thread but it lacks...context? Or form? It's just a big blob of head in a poor position that ends up looking like a big, dark ink blot. Even if there wasn't room for a body, couldn't they have made the mane look nicer?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Postal Parcel posted:

I think this looks nice, or at least the details look a lot better than most of the animal tattoos in this thread but it lacks...context? Or form? It's just a big blob of head in a poor position that ends up looking like a big, dark ink blot. Even if there wasn't room for a body, couldn't they have made the mane look nicer?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Davealicious
May 8, 2007

The newest fighter on Killer Instinct, Sabrewulf's retarded cousin, Vaperwulf!

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I thought that was a Mary Poppins old London style chimney. Until the vape joke.

drat

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Chasing the gray fairy?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Bombadilillo posted:

I thought that was a Mary Poppins old London style chimney. Until the vape joke.

drat

I thought it was a bottle of liquor on a stand for some reason

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

Johnny Truant posted:

These kind of piercings make no sense to me, tattoo-paired or not. Why the gently caress do you want random, bedazzled looking chunks of metal just popping out of your flesh? :psyduck:

I hate the cheek-dimple ones the most. Seriously, what's the loving point?

Aesthetics? Some people just like how they look :shrug:

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

cyberia posted:

There wouldn't be room for the two kookaburra things then, duh.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Bombadilillo posted:

drat

I thought it was a ghostbusters reference.

Don't look directly at the trap!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Clearly it is IDoGiveAFuck.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Remember the guy who had Romney's campaign logo tattooed on his forehead or some other conspicuous part of the face/head

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
The face of a man who makes good decisions:

Edit: here have this too :nws:http://i.imgur.com/CaDzdWc.jpg:nws:

DorkusMalorkus has a new favorite as of 19:54 on Jul 7, 2016

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

DorkusMalorkus posted:

The face of a man who makes good decisions:

Edit: here have this too :nws:http://i.imgur.com/CaDzdWc.jpg:nws:

What I don't understand is who the hell thought buying ad space on a guy was a good idea?

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

I know this person irl. They're a genderfluid drag queen who paints themselves green, which is kinda cool, but they're also kind of a tiresome rear end in a top hat, which is not. They hosted a queer/tattoo meet-up thing that I was keeping my eye on in the hopes of bad tat gold but most of the artists seemed pretty competent, sadly.

They refer to themselves as Oozing Gloop in everyday life, by the way.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Werong Bustope posted:

I know this person irl. They're a genderfluid drag queenperson

Were you not paying attention or something?

e: Wait can you even do drag if you don't believe in gender?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Just point out that it's cultural appropriation and watch the fireworks

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Should have been a tiny handjob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

There should be some kind of special shelter for the animals of Chernoble.