Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

AR wasn't last night, it was the night before I believe.

AR was n3. We had no scum nk night 2 and quid n1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Li Dawny posted:

AR wasn't last night, it was the night before I believe.

U r very bad at being scum if u can't rmb u r kills

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

U r very bad at being scum if u can't rmb u r kills

I think Lidawny is town

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
That means you are scum you dork

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

That means you are scum you dork

I mean. Y tho

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I am town great JiggyWiggy miller so like. Y am I town

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I mostly get why we've narrowed it to LD or Jimson but why is Tomm not scum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Cuz tomm isn't ld

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I mean I've yet to read my pm so I may be scum to tho :shrug:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Retro Futurist posted:

I thought his reaction to my questioning was town but I wouldn't be allergic to killing him. I think the biggest thing was that LD wasn't there for the TPC lynch

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I get that's rather nebulous but in my mind if an active scum is on that lynch, the momentum plays differently. That and the weird thing he had against my avatar.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I get that's rather nebulous but in my mind if an active scum is on that lynch, the momentum plays differently. That and the weird thing he had against my avatar.

Everyone has things that annoy them for no reason, you're just taking it personal because it's your avatar, which I understand. One of the things I take slightly personally is your insistence on calling my 'he/him' no matter how many times I quote your posts and point out that I'm female. Jimson even drew me an avatar that made a joke about it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Everyone has things that annoy them for no reason, you're just taking it personal because it's your avatar, which I understand. One of the things I take slightly personally is your insistence on calling my 'he/him' no matter how many times I quote your posts and point out that I'm female. Jimson even drew me an avatar that made a joke about it.

Listen my man. The moment you accept your true gender is the moment we can go play bball In the park

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
dongs said tomm is town sooooo but idk why hes so sure

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

It's not annoying me or anything, my avatar was one of the greatest heels in independent wrestling. Of course he will get on your nerves. It's that you *knew* it was influencing you and voted anyway. Now I chalked it up to hyper awareness when it happened, but reading it in light of the TPC lynch, it seemed you were setting yourself up for an easy unvote against me which scum tend to do because they are worried about looking scummy in an unvote

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
So I've been out of the house for the last 14 hours or so; have I missed anything exciting? What an eventful night!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
that doesnt rhyme!!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Jiv doesn't really play games anymore, he just plays me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

peramene posted:

Peramene who scum

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

dongsbot 9000 posted:

that doesnt rhyme!!

Yeah, I got called out for rhyming getting in the way of playing so I dropped the posting gimmick

peramene posted:

Like a banjo. Or perhaps a kazoo

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Do anything interesting last night Jiv?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Do anything interesting last night Jiv?

Didn't have a good idea of what to do, so I laid low.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright, I think I have what I need.

Dawn, would you state anything before I claim?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm on the edge of my seat

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
:weed:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

wtf thats a thing

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Retro Futurist posted:

i am so ready for this

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Peramene who scum

people who capitalize my p

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Perameme

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

is there not a single scrap of light in your entire entity, dear tommunist? did you not seek to darken the very hallowed steps upon which we play this forums game? it seems to me you were a nice enough lad, once, in a distant memory of a forgotten shadow of yourself, but what has happened to that hopeful dream, once sought, now forever lost? if there were but one wish i could have for you dear tommunist it would be that you would relearn the kindness of your youth and seek out the helpful people in your life, pledge to them your service in exchange for their kindness, and relearn from those unlikely individuals how to be a better - nay, a good person, full of righteous hope for a brighter world in which people like you and our dear friend, dongsbot9000, can not only operate in harmony with the people who surround you each individually but also with the world at large. i wish you peace, i wish you happiness, and i wish you health. namaste my friend

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

peramene posted:

is there not a single scrap of light in your entire entity, dear tommunist? did you not seek to darken the very hallowed steps upon which we play this forums game? it seems to me you were a nice enough lad, once, in a distant memory of a forgotten shadow of yourself, but what has happened to that hopeful dream, once sought, now forever lost? if there were but one wish i could have for you dear tommunist it would be that you would relearn the kindness of your youth and seek out the helpful people in your life, pledge to them your service in exchange for their kindness, and relearn from those unlikely individuals how to be a better - nay, a good person, full of righteous hope for a brighter world in which people like you and our dear friend, dongsbot9000, can not only operate in harmony with the people who surround you each individually but also with the world at large. i wish you peace, i wish you happiness, and i wish you health. namaste my friend

pERAMEME

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

we (me and fellow dark lord of darkness dongsbot9000) will bring about an age of mafia darkness, all will toil in our poo poo posting mines.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Small child little flerp falls, exhausted from the hard labour of mining the worlds worst posts. In an instant dongsbot is standing over her, whip in hand. Theres a cracking sound as the first blow hits.

"get up"

Flerp lets out a little sob.

A second crack.

Then a third.

dongsbot continues the motions.

Flerp will never get up again.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

SCENE: dongsbot9000s castle of doom

ITS NIGHT TIME

DONGS BOT SITS IN HIS CHAIR. A WINE GLASS FASHIONED FROM THE SKULL OF FORMER POSTER FLERP IN HIS HANDS.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:(

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote li dawny

first li dawny, then i will destroy flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:(

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Retro Futurist posted:

Um, no? What do you want me to state?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

why is my good friend li dawny still alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

why is my good friend li dawny still alive