Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
And Saiki Kusuo recreates "the Butterfly Effect"!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Apprecitate the helper!

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Sorry about that. Finally back around for the night, was gonna up a link as I sit in this hammock if someone hadn't. Thanks!

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Criminale - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Criminale/Ch-018--Komori-Hinako-VS-Phantom-Thief-Harukana?id=277202

In which Hinako unlocks even more hidden power within her.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

JosephWongKS posted:

New Criminale - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Criminale/Ch-018--Komori-Hinako-VS-Phantom-Thief-Harukana?id=277202

In which Hinako unlocks even more hidden power within her.

It was always there to begin with, Harukana just found a way to undo the final seals on Hinako's Yandere power.

Mm, let's see. We've got

Kobayashi's Maid Dragon

Earth's Afterschool Rest - The manga about the daily lives of some kids after it has apparently been depopulated.

And...

Dansan Joshi - I'd call this something like an even-crazier "Daily Lives of High School Boys" in its humor style.

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Jun 20, 2016

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

DrSunshine posted:

Earth's Afterschool Rest - The manga about the daily lives of some kids after it has apparently been depopulated.

Just read like ten chapters of this. Kind of fascinating sometimes.

DrSunshine posted:

Dansan Joshi - I'd call this something like an even-crazier "Daily Lives of High School Boys" in its humor style.

Just ridiculous. :wtf: :lol:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Koboyashi's maid dragon was good until they introduced the evil character with the absurdly huge tits. Like, they're twice the size of her head each, and she looks like a grade schooler in a thong, what the gently caress? It's super creepy.

Anyways there's a new Pet Demon King and it's a doozy. An actually serious chapter for once.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Uchi-no-Maou-Kamimasen-yo/Vol-004-Ch-031--My-Demon-King-is-Mad?id=277064

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Like, they're twice the size of her head each

and if you understood, you might also be a disciple of COOL

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

and if you understood, you might also be a disciple of COOL
What

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

Koboyashi's maid dragon was good until they introduced the evil character with the absurdly huge tits. Like, they're twice the size of her head each, and she looks like a grade schooler in a thong, what the gently caress? It's super creepy.

Anyways there's a new Pet Demon King and it's a doozy. An actually serious chapter for once.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Uchi-no-Maou-Kamimasen-yo/Vol-004-Ch-031--My-Demon-King-is-Mad?id=277064

Haven't you noticed Kantai Collection? Grade schoolers in thongs are the in thing!! :suicide:

Let's not talk about that and look at more everyday adventures of some tiny people in the forest

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

This is so good. I love the world building in this, and Hakumei and Mikochi are wonderful. :allears:

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

DrSunshine posted:

Haven't you noticed Kantai Collection? Grade schoolers in thongs are the in thing!! :suicide:

Let's not talk about that and look at more everyday adventures of some tiny people in the forest

Oh man I just started this and...

Do my eyes deceive me? A non-evil necromancer sort of person for once?

You NEVER see those. I'd like to see more in media.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DrSunshine posted:

Huh. And I always thought that's what Senran Kagura was like.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro, new chapter, still amazing.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

I'm sorry you had to learn it like this, but.... the guy likes some big ol hokners

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

I'm sorry you had to learn it like this, but.... the guy likes some big ol hokners
Big ol' honkers on 7-year-olds, apparently. That's not where big ol' honkers belong! Big ol' honkers belong on a reasonably-aged woman!

Depressing Box
Jun 27, 2010

Half-price sideshow.
And that's the end of Kuro.

Much happier than I expected, but still appropriately strange.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Depressing Box posted:

And that's the end of Kuro.

Much happier than I expected, but still appropriately strange.

Kuro: a good catte.

Depressing Box
Jun 27, 2010

Half-price sideshow.

a kitten posted:

Kuro: a good catte.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i knew kuro wouldn't do those awful things.

SennyYak
May 10, 2010
A new chapter of Samon the Summoner, where we learn about the noble demon, Behemoth.

I'm really starting to like this manga. It's got a unique art style, and has some amazing faces. It's doing a really good job of introducing fun characters, too.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

SennyYak posted:

A new chapter of Samon the Summoner, where we learn about the noble demon, Behemoth.

I'm really starting to like this manga. It's got a unique art style, and has some amazing faces. It's doing a really good job of introducing fun characters, too.

Behemoth for demon of the year.

Dead Dead Demons. Oh my god. I always knew it! Ontan really is some kind of insane, perceptive genius! Also, why do I feel that the invader boy in their apartment is going to be the harbinger of the apocalypse or something?

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jul 3, 2016

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i've never given the psi saiki manga a chance since i wasn't fond of the designs ,but i just want to say the anime is really funny

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
So, I'm trying to remember a manga that I think falls under this thread
I think it's a yakuza guy that either picks up or is taking care of a girl with super powers(esp? telekinesis? something) and he becomes like a surrogate dad to her. It looked pretty fun, but I haven't seen it in forever

Davincie posted:

i've never given the psi saiki manga a chance since i wasn't fond of the designs ,but i just want to say the anime is really funny

Saiki is really good, give it a chance if you can. It's kind of like one-punch man(or mob psycho is closer I guess) with the same apathetic op mc but it's got a real charm to it.

Gale Raziya
Jun 18, 2014

Postal Parcel posted:

So, I'm trying to remember a manga that I think falls under this thread
I think it's a yakuza guy that either picks up or is taking care of a girl with super powers(esp? telekinesis? something) and he becomes like a surrogate dad to her. It looked pretty fun, but I haven't seen it in forever
This can only be Hinamatsuri.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Gale Raziya posted:

This can only be Hinamatsuri.
That's it!
Thx BB :bigtran:

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Hinamatsuri hasn't updated in ages and it's such a tease. The next chapter was supposed to be an Anzu chapter!!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Saiki Kusuo

This was a really hilarious chapter. :haw: I'M the one who's going to marry my sister!! :geno: So basically, you're a pervert. Love it!

Gale Raziya
Jun 18, 2014

There is a new chapter of She is the Rokurokubi.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Gale Raziya posted:

There is a new chapter of She is the Rokurokubi.

I love it when the characters make really really dumb :downs: faces in this one. You wouldn't really figure it since the normal style is so plain and serious, but that just makes it even better.

Flying Witch - Oh my god. Chinatsu is the best!
Hakumei and Mikochi

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

"Serialization ends in the next issue. Thank you for your support."

In related news, everything is terrible forever.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Explosions posted:

"Serialization ends in the next issue. Thank you for your support."

In related news, everything is terrible forever.

no

NO!

Noooooo

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

a kitten posted:

no

NO!

Noooooo

The translators are bad, it's just on a break.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

a kitten posted:

no

NO!

Noooooo

No idea what the cause is, whether there is something missing, but also on one of the other pages in that chapter:

Is s/he just losing interest and wants to do a different manga, or something other happened?

Or you can read it in a positive manner and assume it means it's changing publication method, e.g. maybe direct-to-book or something?

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

K. Flaps posted:

bring me the head of every scanlator

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

K. Flaps posted:

I noticed they are bad, but god drat that is some next level badness.

Coaaab posted:

bring me the head of every scanlator

aha

GlenQuagmire posted:

nah, that scanlation is pure garbage

it's just taking a break for the next issue of the magazine

http://raw.senmanga.com/Flying-Witch-Ishizuka-Chihiro/28/27

"Going on hiatus next issue. Sorry 'bout that." basically

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

a kitten posted:

I noticed they are bad, but god drat that is some next level badness.

aha

It's not even "next chapter is last before break", it's just "skipping next issue, back in 2 months".

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
Everything is good again!

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Maybe if we’re really lucky it's in order to do prep work for Season Two?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
I actually haven't read any more of Flying Witch because of how aggressively bad the translations have been! I could suffer through like two chapters after the anime ended and just haven't been up to it since.