Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

gently caress why do you always have the best images for everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
:gary::redhammer::yarg:

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

What are you

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

EXCEPT HE IS ACTUALLY SCUM WHEN HE SCUM CLAIMS

Quotin dis for potential comedy flip option

Kashuno posted:

gently caress why do you always have the best images for everything

Cauz im amazin

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kasumeat posted:

What are you

Ur angle

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

This is you NWS http://www.taseerlabs.com/PenisEnlargement/images/pd5.jpg NWS

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
ah peyronie's disease, a classic

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

And isn't it wonderful when your mobile data switches off.

I didn't say imgay was scum, I said he was a poo poo torpedo and I wanted him dead on principle. But we can discuss that tomorrow should I live, which I will because scum would be dumb as gently caress to kill me right now.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

During history class, Joe's teacher asked if anyone knew the original cause of World War I. Joe's hand shot up. He knew this one! But when the teacher asked him, his mind drew a complete blank. He stammered out some nonsense, and the teacher shook his head and sniggering was audible around the class. Not a good start to his new school.

JimsontheBetrayer, part of Joe's subconscious, Joe-aligned Vanilla was forgotten on Day 1.

Give me your night actions. If you have an action and would like to withold it, please let me know so I know not to be waiting for you.

Alasdair Crawfish, TheNinthLayer and Jedit all posted less than ten times and are ON NOTICE. If they post less then ten times on day 2, they will be freely lynchable without ending the day on day 3.

SirSamVimes fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jul 5, 2016

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Votecount for Day 1

JimsonTheBetrayer (10): Kashuno, Pinterest Mom, imgay, Infinitum, Asiina, Moatillata, The Ninth Layer, Kasumeat, Your Personal Muse, CCKeane
dongsbot 9000 (3): Kashuno, Asiina, Ernie., Asiina, Alasdair Crawfish, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kasumeat, JimsonTheBetrayer, Kashuno, JimsonTheBetrayer, dongsbot 9000, Kasumeat
Jedit (3): Kasumeat, Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Pinterest Mom, Kashuno, Kashuno, Pinterest Mom, Anomalous Amalgam
imgay (1): Jedit, Alasdair Crawfish, CCKeane, Alasdair Crawfish, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Your Personal Muse, Kashuno, Infinitum, Kashuno, Jedit, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Infinitum, JimsonTheBetrayer, Your Personal Muse, CCKeane
Your Personal Muse (0): Ernie., Ernie., The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer
Infinitum (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer
Asiina (0): dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000
Absurd Revolver (0): Infinitum, Infinitum
Kashuno (0): Absurd Revolver, dongsbot 9000, Infinitum, Pinterest Mom, Infinitum, Absurd Revolver, dongsbot 9000, Pinterest Mom, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer
CCKeane (0): Asiina, Asiina

Not Voting (1): Jedit

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 05th, 2016 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

SirSamVimes fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 5, 2016

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I started sending PMs but then I realised that one person actually hasn't sent an action, MY BAD. So a couple players get a ~special preview~ of what happened in the night.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

A year has passed since that embarrassing first day. Joe is 16 now, and the cool kids have dared him to smoke a cigarette. Surely this is a bad idea... Nah, if they're cool then it'd make him cool!

Asiina, Joe's Wariness, Joe-aligned Miller/PGO has been pushed from his mind during Night 1.

quote:

You are Joe's Wariness!

A bit of wariness can keep someone safe. Not everyone is trustworthy, and you're the part of Joe which is suspicious of everything. Of course, paranoia has a bit of a bad rap and makes you look bad.

You are a Miller/Paranoid Gun Owner. If investigated, you will show up as Not Joe aligned, and you have the ability to go on alert on any night you choose. While on alert, anyone who visits you will die and you are protected.

You are Joe-aligned! You win when there is no threats to Joe's personality.

It was half an hour before Joe stopped coughing.

Day 2 begins.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (16): Absurd Revolver, Alasdair Crawfish, Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane, dongsbot 9000, Ernie., imgay, Infinitum, Jedit, Kashuno, Kasumeat, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Moatillata, Pinterest Mom, The Ninth Layer, Your Personal Muse

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 08th, 2016 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 16 hours.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Players on notice: Alasdair Crawfish, Jedit, The Ninth Layer.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

you hosed up, asiina.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I still feel strongest about Jedit for vote. Outside of that I consider Keane, gays, infinitums and Kashuno's votes on Jimson to be the shiitiest/most suspect. Either baseless or pushed in a way that tingles my mafia senses.

But town hosed up d1 I think, Jedit has gotta go.

##vote Jedit

Good night/Good morning

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

EXCEPT HE IS ACTUALLY SCUM WHEN HE SCUM CLAIMS

##vote Kashuno

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
as wrong and dumb as kash is, he's not the vote for today

##vote jedit

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Absurd Revolver posted:

as wrong and dumb as kash is, he's not the vote for today

##vote jedit

The rationale for this is jedi's mafia dadding or the fact that he unvoted right before?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

The rationale for this is jedi's mafia dadding or the fact that he unvoted right before?

first one then the other

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Ya'll bunch of dummies I'll solve the game tomorrow

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Moatillata posted:

When am I supposed to have Mafia dadded, in the five posts I made on Day 1?

I unvoted imgay to make sure he didn't get lynched as a sole viable candidate in a game that, when I went out, was practically dead and hadn't properly got out of joke phase. I've explained why I wanted him gone, I would have been happy to have him gone, but not at the cost of losing an entire day's discussion because "welp, guess it's imgay or nobody".

##vote Moatillata

You want to see someone Mafia dadding and distancing themselves from a mislynch? Look at the guy asking "Which of these two reasons to vote Jedit is why you're voting for him?" as someone votes for me without explanation, when both reasons combined evidently aren't enough cause for him to drop a vote on me.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

How can Joe be a Dad if he is only 16?!
Did we knock up some poor young girl? Reckless and irresponsible!

Real talk tho, unvoting at the end was an odd decision if you weren't going to be around for lynch.
He was either going to be the lynch target, or he wasn't.

And you wanted to lynch imgay

So it came off super weird :shrug:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
N I C E
I
C
E

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Did asiina not pgo anyone

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote keane

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

Did asiina not pgo anyone

Her role PM says she could choose to be on watch. Not the way PGO usually works, but it explains why there weren't two deaths.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Someone explain why jedit to me thanks fam

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jedit posted:

Her role PM says she could choose to be on watch. Not the way PGO usually works, but it explains why there weren't two deaths.

She was a miller veteran lol, what a role.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Kashuno posted:

##vote keane

Kash is scum hoping to AA onboard my execution so he can build momentum.

Sweetheart, I'm Joe aligned and you're not going to kill me, thanks bubele.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

wha?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

CCKeane posted:

Sweetheart, I'm Joe aligned and you're not going to kill me, thanks bubele.

...Keane, are you having a stroke?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Oh, okay, let me explain.

AA mentions that he feels I'm scummy early in the day. Kash votes me with no explanation, then challenges AA's vote on Jedit, hoping AA can be convinced to move down his list.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Oh, okay, let me explain.

AA mentions that he feels I'm scummy early in the day. Kash votes me with no explanation, then challenges AA's vote on Jedit, hoping AA can be convinced to move down his list.

Ah I see. you're grasping at straws :smuggo:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Ah I see. you're grasping at straws :smuggo:

Yes, I am very worried about your one vote.

Alright champ, so explain your vote.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Yes, I am very worried about your one vote.

Alright champ, so explain your vote.

It was a vote to see how you react because I don't have any strong scum reads so far.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

It was a vote to see how you react because I don't have any strong scum reads so far.

Nah.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Got any support for that?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Got any support for that?

I offered my most likely explanation for your actions earlier. Additionally, "vote keane to see how he reacts" is absurd on its face. You may as well have said "vote Keane and if my hermit crab starts moving around I'll get a good read." It's nonsensical and feels greatly manufactured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I offered my most likely explanation for your actions earlier. Additionally, "vote keane to see how he reacts" is absurd on its face. You may as well have said "vote Keane and if my hermit crab starts moving around I'll get a good read." It's nonsensical and feels greatly manufactured.

As I stated, I don't have a good scum read on anyone right now. Since you tend to have a pretty serious reaction to any votes on you, it seems as good a place to start as any.

• Locked thread