Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
You've switched from full on mafia mom to condescending and dismissive in a heartbeat.

I think Viva is... scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Most convinced about pig, who pushed hard for the anarc lynch and agreed somewhat with my poo poo points and disbelief on quid/adahn/tq

so goddamn fake. so many people had been on anarc's case for multiple days but the fake rear end case on cpig is opportunistic to get an ez lynch

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CapitalistPig posted:

Well with such airtight logic who wouldn't vote me. I'm considering it tbh.

Thanks mate

:allears:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

so goddamn fake. so many people had been on anarc's case for multiple days but the fake rear end case on cpig is opportunistic to get an ez lynch

Only pig tunneled anarc all game or did you forget that?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
For the record I see CPig's dogmatic pushing of ANarc as a town tell if anything

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

Also I don't think you understand what fake means. I expect more from you Saturn.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
AA do you still have no shine?

I'm a little peeved that not one of our brewers saw fit to test you with one.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Only pig tunneled anarc all game or did you forget that?

so ur telling me a scumbo is going to tunnel one player the whole time with the likely chance of them flipping town if/when they die?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

Truth Quark posted:

Wait what? Didn't you just say it probably wasn't CPig because he did the same thing ANarc did wrt dongs' snoop list?
Not exactly- that angle is something I've been considering since sat and one of the the main reasons I see for him not being scum. I REALLY WANT PEOPLE TO RESPOND TO THIS and tell me if they agree.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Also someone comment on this because I think Viva is manufacturing opinions here.

VivaNova posted:

This proved correct in AN's case.

Pig reread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3780884&userid=155643&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post461692806
^Esp. important that you lazy shits read

Calls CPig town in this post, ANarc flipped town so logically CPig is town based on that. I then pressed her for who she thought was scum as a result of her "mom post":

VivaNova posted:

Prolly flerp/Pig.

???

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

so ur telling me a scumbo is going to tunnel one player the whole time with the likely chance of them flipping town if/when they die?

Yeah, I absolutely am telling you that. What better way to look like a dumb town. I mean I am a dumb town, but I reconciles my beef with adahn and quid to pursue other cases, prior to quid confirming to me. Yet, pig was locked in with little to no real reasoning.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Truth Quark posted:

AA do you still have no shine?

I'm a little peeved that not one of our brewers saw fit to test you with one.

Ive received no shine. I'm useless to the game at this point, but with our numbers thinning, now I actually have a reason to try and stay alive.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

VivaNova posted:

Not exactly- that angle is something I've been considering since sat and one of the the main reasons I see for him not being scum. I REALLY WANT PEOPLE TO RESPOND TO THIS and tell me if they agree.

Hmm. See you phrased it as "you shits should read this" so it gave me the impression that you believed CPig was town and the rest of us were just idiots who couldn't see that.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Yeah, I absolutely am telling you that. What better way to look like a dumb town. I mean I am a dumb town, but I reconciles my beef with adahn and quid to pursue other cases, prior to quid confirming to me. Yet, pig was locked in with little to no real reasoning.

Where exactly did Quid confirm you?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum does the same thing even when town I think it just is a playstyle. It's way easier to lock on in on one scum then to try and consider everything else. I am feeling cpig for townish/lurking low effort. He very well may be a free lynxh tomorrow anyway.

What is interesting is the contradiction TQ found with VN

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Truth Quark posted:

Where exactly did Quid confirm you?

Quid confirmed TO me, in the night. Honest visited after our slapfight the previous day.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Quid confirmed TO me, in the night. Honest visited after our slapfight the previous day.

It's always better after a good fight

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

thank you for using your cpig case to once again say "I AM MOST CERTAINLY TOWN GUYS!!!!!!!"

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

thank you for using your cpig case to once again say "I AM MOST CERTAINLY TOWN GUYS!!!!!!!"

More that I'm pointing out the difference and you're being obtuse about it.

Would vote flerp pig or viv, all three ping me.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

VivaNova posted:

I mean even if this is correct and you were just fishing for opinions... why make a big post on how everyone needs to learn to scum hunt, when you aren't offering any actual scum hunting yourself? You've made basically no alignment calls.

You think CPig is town, but you want other people to check for you and make the effort posts about it.

You present flerp as an option with no reasons.

You say nothing about AA's alignment, just a couple questions you want people to consider.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Why is Jimson suddenly so quiet the moment there's any heat on him

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
how am i being obtuse? your case didnt mean anything because people play this game differently.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote VivaNova I think she has the scummiest posts in recent history with noncommittal reads and looking for other people to do the casework.

Outside of VN, strongest feeling afterwards about pig, and flerp is acting pretty bad right now about it all too.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

how am i being obtuse? your case didnt mean anything because people play this game differently.

Obviously. However, a point was made and instead of addressing it you deflect by making it about me, when my point wasn't at all about me being town.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok cool i wont play the game :)

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

flerp posted:

No need to get huffy, man it's all good. What's your shine role?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Truth Quark posted:

Why is Jimson suddenly so quiet the moment there's any heat on him

Good question

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Moatillata posted:

No need to get huffy, man it's all good. What's your shine role?

redirector and its ok im not gonna let a scumbo keep me down!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

flerp posted:

redirector and its ok im not gonna let a scumbo keep me down!

:cheerdoge:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

lol you can't be serious. No one is saying anything offensive to you. Calm your flailing butt cheeks. Feigner doesn't suit you.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Redirector Flerp, who have you targeted?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
aa plz ill just stick to shitposting so you can get your easy lynches off and win your scum game you dont need to worry ur pretty little head about me

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
For all this weird poo poo happening re: VivaMomva, I still think Jimson is a better vote today.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

flerp posted:

so goddamn fake. so many people had been on anarc's case for multiple days
Is this true? I don't recall anyone else being on her or voting her before D4.

Truth Quark posted:

For the record I see CPig's dogmatic pushing of ANarc as a town tell if anything
why's that?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

started with 2 shine, moat gave me another :cheerdoge:

n1 - quid to jimson
n2 - nothing
n3 - me to jimson
n4 - hal to jimson

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

VivaNova posted:

Is this true? I don't recall anyone else being on her or voting her before D4.

iirc people had been casing her for like multiple days and then they finally followed through and lynched her d4 but id need to look back

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

flerp posted:

n1 - quid to jimson
n2 - nothing
n3 - me to jimson
n4 - hal to jimson

Wha... what?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
its the truth

quark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

flerp posted:

n1 - quid to jimson
n2 - nothing
n3 - me to jimson
n4 - hal to jimson

If you redirected Quid to Jimson D1 then how did Quid visit Adahn? Am I missing something?

• Locked thread