Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i only redirect who targets quidnose not who quid targets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Truth Quark posted:

If you redirected Quid to Jimson D1 then how did Quid visit Adahn? Am I missing something?

:siren:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Truth Quark posted:

If you redirected Quid to Jimson D1 then how did Quid visit Adahn? Am I missing something?

:ironicat:

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

flerp posted:

Yep, figured I was missing something.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

Ah I see.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
It's even in the OP but who reads that poo poo

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Truth Quark posted:

Yep, figured I was missing something.

:eng99:

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Yet, pig was locked in with little to no real reasoning.
This isn't really true?
Initially he's skeptical

CapitalistPig posted:

:psyduck:

I don't believe any of this crazy poo poo.
but then reverses and goes back to voting AN. Only 18 mins later.

CapitalistPig posted:

I guess I kind of grudgingly accept this whole quid/TQ claim it doesn't really make that much sense as a gambit for them to throw all this out when there wasn't much heat on them because it is a pretty wild claim.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

aa plz ill just stick to shitposting so you can get your easy lynches off and win your scum game you dont need to worry ur pretty little head about me

lol I'm hardly a poo poo poster and not scun, this post is sickeningly bad dude.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Truth Quark posted:

Also note this was never followed up on

That's because I drank a bottle of wine and passed out. I've said before that I don't drunk post much and usually it's because once I'm drunk I don't give a gently caress. Anyway, the insistence by FL that the reason I'm scum is because I've posted less than they have is rediculus. Yes, I did pick up a role, but I haven't used it because the only chance I've had is when my life was insanely hectic and I honestly forgot I had one (it was my first night, not a good reason but it's the truth). I do have a plan on what I'm going to do with it though.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

VivaNova posted:

why's that?

Scumbos don't tunnel a known town player because it draws too much heat to themself.

Unless you're doing a ballsy gambit but thats entering WIFOM territory.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

lol I'm hardly a poo poo poster and not scun, this post is sickeningly bad dude.

im the shitposter man thats been me like literally the entire game

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Since you're here viva what's your role?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Li Dawny posted:

That's because I drank a bottle of wine and passed out. I've said before that I don't drunk post much and usually it's because once I'm drunk I don't give a gently caress. Anyway, the insistence by FL that the reason I'm scum is because I've posted less than they have is rediculus. Yes, I did pick up a role, but I haven't used it because the only chance I've had is when my life was insanely hectic and I honestly forgot I had one (it was my first night, not a good reason but it's the truth). I do have a plan on what I'm going to do with it though.

Can you post who you think is scum because frankly your constant defending yourself is scummy and doesn't really help us find your scumbros.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

flerp posted:

im the shitposter man thats been me like literally the entire game

No, I'm the shitposter

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

VivaNova posted:

This isn't really true?
Initially he's skeptical

but then reverses and goes back to voting AN. Only 18 mins later.

Yeah, I think he was faking content. I really don't buy his thought process, and that is pretty much true. He honed in on her pretty much the entire game calling her scum. I mean, how is that just skepticism?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Truth Quark posted:

Can you post who you think is scum because frankly your constant defending yourself is scummy and doesn't really help us find your scumbros.

Whoever you've been pushing most because you're the biggest loving bus driver I've ever seen.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Truth Quark posted:

I mean even if this is correct and you were just fishing for opinions... why make a big post on how everyone needs to learn to scum hunt, when you aren't offering any actual scum hunting yourself? You've made basically no alignment calls.

You think CPig is town, but you want other people to check for you and make the effort posts about it.

You present flerp as an option with no reasons.

You say nothing about AA's alignment, just a couple questions you want people to consider.
I already said. Ive about reached the limit of my ability for effort posting D5. I hoped you would be mature enough to step up when I could not. I very clearly don't lean town on Pig and if you read my recap post you'd know that.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

VivaNova posted:

I already said. Ive about reached the limit of my ability for effort posting D5. I hoped you would be mature enough to step up when I could not. I very clearly don't lean town on Pig and if you read my recap post you'd know that.

What. Is. Your. Shine. Role?

Before you flutter off

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

VivaNova posted:

Your condescending tone is grating and annoying so I am having a hard time reading your posts right now, sorry.

Before you completely reach the limit of your D5 posting how about you claim your role

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

flerp posted:

started with 2 shine, moat gave me another :cheerdoge:

n1 - quid to jimson
n2 - nothing
n3 - me to jimson
n4 - hal to jimson

Interesting!!

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

flerp posted:

iirc people had been casing her for like multiple days and then they finally followed through and lynched her d4 but id need to look back

i'd like to know if this is true, I can't check myself.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Li Dawny posted:

Whoever you've been pushing most because you're the biggest loving bus driver I've ever seen.

This is a helpful opinion, especially considering I hardly posted yesterday.

The point is for you to give your opinions, because the only people afraid to make alignment calls are scum.

Jimson/LD scum team?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
So either Viva has me on ignore or she is frantically trying to figure out what to claim and what she did each night before posting her ~~shine~~~ role

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I doubt it, but it's not impossible

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Moatillata posted:

So either Viva has me on ignore or she is frantically trying to figure out what to claim and what she did each night before posting her ~~shine~~~ role

lol

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I mean how hard is it if it's true? Flerp did it immediately and then posted his day/nights

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Truth Quark posted:

Scumbos don't tunnel a known town player because it draws too much heat to themself.

Unless you're doing a ballsy gambit but thats entering WIFOM territory.
We disagree here then, in my experience it's pretty common cause it's very easy for them to pull off- they only have to fake opinions on 1 person vs multiple people. Town are wrong all the time and scum HAVE to cases townies eventually- how does being wrong about one person draw too much heat to them?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Also funny that she has basically not cased Jimson other than to paint him as a possible scum rolecop (or at least using tpink's info).

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I like your play style viva nova. It's the exact opposite of mine. I think me and you need to get together and start a super hero duo. I'll be the brush cool one who has fire powers and you can be the cool sciencey one.

As always, would appreciate feedback.

Jimson's buddying seems to be working since few people seem willing to entertain the idea of him as scum.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Moatillata posted:

Since you're here viva what's your role?

RC + you are indeed a vanil brewer~

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

VivaNova posted:

We disagree here then, in my experience it's pretty common cause it's very easy for them to pull off- they only have to fake opinions on 1 person vs multiple people. Town are wrong all the time and scum HAVE to cases townies eventually- how does being wrong about one person draw too much heat to them?

What is your shine role

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

VivaNova posted:

How much shine did you get? What night did you cop Moat on?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

VivaNova posted:

:cheers: how much shine did you start with and who else can you confirm?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Truth Quark posted:

frankly your constant defending yourself is scummy and doesn't really help us find your scumbros.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

VivaNova posted:

Don't you mean outfit aligned?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Moatillata posted:

Don't you mean outfit aligned?

Rolecop doesn't give alignment, it gives roles :eng101:

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Li Dawny posted:

:(

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Truth Quark posted:

Rolecop doesn't give alignment, it gives roles :eng101:

I wasn't testing you TQ. :suicide:

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Truth Quark posted:

How much shine did you get? What night did you cop Moat on?

1, 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

You spent your only shine on little ol me? :allears:

• Locked thread