Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That was a bluff, I don't think she's scum or she would have scrambled for an answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote jimson

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote jimson

Lmfao u so bad

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Retro Futurist posted:

That was a bluff, I don't think she's scum or she would have scrambled for an answer.

That's true, I have found LD to be very genuine throughout this whole day

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Your Personal Muse posted:

That's true, I have found LD to be very genuine throughout this whole day

Same.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

You believe Tomm is the scum?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
can we vote opop

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

can we vote opop

Nah he worships me we should keep him

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

You believe Tomm is the scum?

Nah I already saaid who scum was.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
The last person you said was scum was LD

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

The last person you said was scum was LD

B4 that

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Well before that you asked me if I was scum and before that you scumclaimed

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im just gonna ##vote jimson

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Yeah he makes my head hurt and is probably scum ##vote Jimson

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
jimmy votes all over the place

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Scum:
JIMSON
Tommunist
ABSURD REVOLVER

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ar was town tho

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

ar was town tho

Can't get em all right.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

JimsonTheBetrayer (3): Retro Futurist, dongsbot 9000, Your Personal Muse
Li Dawny (2): flerp, JimsonTheBetrayer

Not Voting (5): jivjov, Klungar, Li Dawny, peramene, Tommunist

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 07th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 4 hours.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

opop can u claim ur roll

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm VT son

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

has sweet li claimed

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I wish scum would just say

Hey I'm scum. Thanks plz vote 4 me in the upcoming election.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

I wish scum would just say

Hey I'm scum. Thanks plz vote 4 me in the upcoming election.

Didn't you already do that

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Didn't you already do that

Makes u think

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Can we lynch this guy?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

we jsut need the social game players to show up again.......

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
##vote JimsonTheBetrayer

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Now what exactly is this Jimson push, and why was it Jimson or me? I feel like I've asked this recently...Jimson, why are you scum(maybe, idk) in all of my games?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

Now what exactly is this Jimson push, and why was it Jimson or me? I feel like I've asked this recently...Jimson, why are you scum(maybe, idk) in all of my games?

You seemed genuine in your response to Opop's gambit, I think Opop is town because I'm a benevolent God, and Tomm seemed genuine in my questioning of him

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Comeon lady just admit your a guy [spoiler] and scum [/b]

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Comeon lady just admit your a guy [spoiler] and scum [/b]

You just said she was genuine

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

You just said she was genuine

I say a lot of things ypm. I also said I was scum like 5 times.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i cant vote jimmy im sry guys

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

i cant vote jimmy im sry guys

<3 I luv u flerp. I give you persimmons to hammer i want you to be the one guiding me into that long sleep.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

<3 I luv u flerp. I give you persimmons to hammer i want you to be the one guiding me into that long sleep.

Then I guess ##vote Jimson

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Then I guess ##vote Jimson

Come on flerp guide me to bed bby. Go town.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Was waiting to hear back from peramene, but no reason to beleaguer this any longer.

##vote Jimson

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
god i was working and i couldnt even hammer jimmy :(

• Locked thread