Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

god i was working and i couldnt even hammer jimmy :(

I begin to cough up blood, hands grasping at the empty space before me "F... Fl... Flerp." I say as blood gurgles from mouth, and I collapse once and for all onto the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I begin to cough up blood, hands grasping at the empty space before me "F... Fl... Flerp." I say as blood gurgles from mouth, and I collapse once and for all onto the ground.

im sry i failed u my life has lost all meaning

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Gross

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
bye jimson i kind of love you

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I look up from the ground, Dried spit and blood caked to my face and shirt "Where dat flip tho?"

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

I look up from the ground, Dried spit and blood caked to my face and shirt "Where dat flip tho?"

:rip: Jimson, a butt

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Jimson, scum ninja, was lynched D4

quote:

Blobbelda, Grunty's sister you are. Help her destroy bird and bear you must.

You are a scum ninja. Each night, you or one of your teammates can choose to perform the night kill. If you choose to perform the kill, it will be untraceable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAMp0XYfqOs
Congratulations Banjo, Kazooie, and friends! You have defeated the Winkybunion clan once again!

Banjo-Kazooie mason doc
scum doc

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
gg

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Crotch chop

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Jimson, scum ninja, was lynched D4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAMp0XYfqOs
Congratulations Banjo, Kazooie, and friends! You have defeated the Winkybunion clan once again!

Banjo-Kazooie mason doc
scum doc

This should read "Congratulations Jiggy God and also there were other people"

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Jinjo god, whatever. The point is this will be my best town game and I will get overconfident and then go back to being one of the worst.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
jesus christ

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Where were the jiggies hidden?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Jimson got a jiggy but never equipped it (it was a 1 shot bp shield). He found the one hidden in one of the sirens in the op. I removed it after it was found. For the other one, check out my profile and see if you can figure it out

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
never look back

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

never look back

Good job guys you did it I knew you could even when you screwed up so bad by killing me

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Well done, YPM, I figured you had to have outside information for your success but I guess you are really just that good. :worship:

Thanks for being my Mason, Peramene, looks like we saved your butt with that Golden Feather Night 2!

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Jimson got a jiggy but never equipped it (it was a 1 shot bp shield). He found the one hidden in one of the sirens in the op. I removed it after it was found. For the other one, check out my profile and see if you can figure it out

AnonymousNarcotics' Profile posted:

I Pray Kazooie has 3+3 and all

I tried figuring this out all game but eventually gave up. Must be some reference I don't get.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I would have invented a Vig to kill one of the lurkers rather than me but I wasn't the worst idea

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i guess moddoc didnt get released but i was cop

n1. cop absurd -> town
n2. cop paranoid dude -> an sent me a scum result before sending me a town result but it didnt matter cuz ypm vig'd him
n3. cop tomm -> town

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i was the stupid glasses mole that absurd posted a pic of

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Klungar posted:

I tried figuring this out all game but eventually gave up. Must be some reference I don't get.

I tried the imgur urls "IPKh33aa" and "IPKH3+3aa", no dice.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Podima posted:

I tried the imgur urls "IPKh33aa" and "IPKH3+3aa", no dice.

:toot:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Haha god loving dammit. :cripes:

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

I didn't get that it was pointing at an imgur link. It was IPKh6aa (add the 3's together).

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I just took it way too literally and didn't think about adding the 3+3 up. Good work, and that was a fun mechanic, ANarc!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Originally I had suggested that Grunty have a passive ability of forcing one random person to speak in rhyming couplets each day while alive.

I loved how even without this jivjov started and immediately was suspected of being Grunty.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Also part of why I dropped the gimmick. Mumbo doesn't rhyme!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
jimmy :(

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

It didn't come up here, but you should make sure in these flavor heavy games that the scum have fake roles they can fall back on if people call them on it. I ran into that issue with the Paper Mafia game I ran way back in the day, even with the fake roles I gave them, because the town had all of the main characters and the scum had minor characters are their fake roles.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i assume anarc had that figured out i know the game i played scum in anarc's game we were given fake claims or at least she verified that our fake claim would work.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

<3

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I thought a traitor jinjo would have been cool...

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

All of the scum had fake claims. moddoc

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
hello i spent 2 days without internet and now i return to say gently caress anyone who thought i was scum

also gently caress jimson

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Birdstrike posted:

I thought a traitor jinjo would have been cool...

sinjo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tommunist posted:

hello i spent 2 days without internet and now i return to say gently caress anyone who thought i was scum

also gently caress jimson

There is something special about saying I am scum 5 times, and still not being voted out :3

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

There is something special about saying I am scum 5 times, and still not being voted out :3

Yep. It's special that you are so useless that you can do that

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Well I shouldn't say useless but you do it as town too. And your team got swept (admittedly by luck mostly since if they weren't lurkers who knows if I would shoot them) so I don't know how much you can brag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

Yep. It's special that you are so useless that you can do that

It is :)

• Locked thread