Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Nah I'm gonna just come back next game day merry christmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I didn't follow Kash Kash followed me

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The Ninth Layer posted:

I could get behind a Moat vote though. A "pressure vote" to cap off a rush of votes is horribly conspicuous, makes it seem like Moat wanted to join the bandwagon but needed some plausible reason for a vote.

Yeah as I said. I do a pressure vote D1 when there's normally not much to go on because it's D1

Pressure voting D2 and putting someone at -2 with over 24 hours to go is scummy as hell behaviour and I don't like it.
If he had a case to go with it I might let it slide, but he hasn't so it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

Kashuno posted:

motherfucker post some real poo poo.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

I didn't follow Kash Kash followed me

Same poo poo, different smell.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

Infinitum posted:

OK then.

Make a case for me and Jedit as scum team. That seems to be your opinion.

Back it up.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3781372&userid=69004

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Oops I didn't link the post, one sec

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3781372&userid=69004#post461847793

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

That post?

That post I specifically called you out on?

Where's the Gorgeous George toilet flush smilie..

Oh wait here it is

:george:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
CHECKIN out. If you guys kill me I'll kill dongs.if not I'll be back tomorrow irl

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

That's not a case dude.

That's him making an observation that the votes piled on super quick, thanks in part to you, when we were 24 hours out from deadline on D2.
Which is something odd to see in a mafia game.

Like if that's your single bit of evidence that somehow magically links us together?..

:george:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Well looks like the pressure votes worked. Infi is posting. Guess all those votes will come off now?

I also feel moat is scummy and playing in a really guarded way. Are they new or can I just vote them?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Ernie. posted:

Well looks like the pressure votes worked. Infi is posting. Guess all those votes will come off now?

I also feel moat is scummy and playing in a really guarded way. Are they new or can I just vote them?

moat is not new

also ##unvote

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Where's alasdair? :(

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Alasdair stop playing Pokemon Go and come play Mafia.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So...

Absurd Revolver.

How's things?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Absurd Revolver posted:

moat is not new

also ##unvote

perfect

##vote moatillata

their posts are just so overwrought with careful play, and i can't see any reason for it. we're at no significant risks from mis-cuddling.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I have a feeling that imgay is actually scum this game and here's my succinct case.

Meta
- He isn't usually this active in trying to solve the game or push cases.

Content
- What little actual content he's manufactured seems to be more shade tossing than actual casing and he jumps on votes as they gain heat.

##vote imgay

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Infinitum posted:

So...

Absurd Revolver.

How's things?

been distracted with the chaos in no holds barred, working on my new mafia, and making dinner

do you want a read or something

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Absurd Revolver posted:

been distracted with the chaos in no holds barred, working on my new mafia, and making dinner

do you want a read or something

Please.

What are your thoughts on Kasumeat and Moatillata?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
moat's content is super thin, only one real case where he quotes a bunch of pmom votes. i know at least that pmom does this in literally every game, i don't know if moat does, but it's a weak case as a reply to pmom's more legitimate one without actually answering the question

this one bothers me most

Moatillata posted:

Real quick you were complaining about imgay's playstyle. Also dongs playstyle. Mafia dadding. Dunno why it's gotta be so hostile. I was actually calling out AR because I didn't really get the conviction behind his vote

when he made that vote after me it felt like he was jumping on, and later on trying to distance himself from it while casting shade on me

kasumeat seems like he's actually contributing, and nothing really leaps out that you haven't already mentioned, so if you've got some case cracking revelation as to them i would be appreciative

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Moat's content is all that airy and noncommittal! They place a vote on Inf, but only to apply pressure and give them a chance to defend themselves. They decide I'm suspicious, but not enough to vote or case. There's no conviction at all there.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I have a feeling that imgay is actually scum this game and here's my succinct case.

Meta

Content
- What little actual content he's manufactured seems to be more shade tossing than actual casing and he jumps on votes as they gain heat.

##vote imgay

But I just played a game with him where he was scum and literally did nothing the entire game. Also he hasn't thrown shade he's mostly been on inf.

So what I'm saying is you are wrong

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I can crack some nuts, but I can't crack a case.

Kasu + Moat are giving me bad juju vibes.
Would def go either of them today.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

Moat's content is all that airy and noncommittal! They place a vote on Inf, but only to apply pressure and give them a chance to defend themselves. They decide I'm suspicious, but not enough to vote or case. There's no conviction at all there.

Agreedo

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
yeah gently caress that moat guy

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Especially cause he ##votes: like an idiot

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

tempted to modkill anyone who inserts a colon into their votes :colbert:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
This is a totally normal reaction to punctuation.

Who doesn't love a nice tight colon?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I want to also brutally murder Moat and watch the color slowly fade from his face, but my murderous intent is greater for Inf

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Your Personal Muse posted:

I want to also brutally murder Moat and watch the color slowly fade from his face, but my murderous intent is greater for Inf

I blame you. You're the one who told me to look at the goddamn infinitum case in the first place when I lamented everyones cases were based on meta. This is everyone's fault but mine

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Next person to talk about meta casing gets turbo'd

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Bring it fuckboy. That's something scum Inf usually does.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I've compiled all of your games and your rate of using that gif is much higher as scum

Turbo me slut

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just gotta wait for Kash to weigh in on your previous games where you claim you want to be turbo'd.

That way we'll know 100% for sure that you're scum.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Lynch all liars

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Meta

Content

##vote imgay

I have a feeling imgay may actually be scum this game and that Infinitum may be as well. To expand on what I said before: Day 1 imgay says he doesn't like Jimson and comes in straight away on the existing case, which turned out to be wrong. Day 2 he makes the case on Infinitum but doesn't come on until the lynch seems inevitable. You can read that either as imgay making a case against a Town Infinitum then waiting for agreement so as not to start the charge or as him making a case on scum Infinitum for later cred then joining the bus when he had to to avoid suspicion, but either way imgay is not playing to his own case.

In other news, what the gently caress is this?

Infinitum posted:

OK then.

Make a case for me and Jedit as scum team. That seems to be your opinion.

Back it up.

Kashuno posted:

"Welp, looks like Infinitum ain't happening. Make a case? Nah. I'll just drop a vote on the guy next most likely to get lynched and peace out!"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jedit posted:

In other news, what the gently caress is this?

My quote was directed at Kasumeat and not Kashuno.

Did not like the way Kash dipped out of the thread tho once the heat was off me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Infinitum posted:

My quote was directed at Kasumeat and not Kashuno.

Oops, sorry. People keep calling them "Kash" and "Kasu", it's getting me muddled.

• Locked thread