Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Here's the Korean raw

http://blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1720208

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
i hope everyone dies except sasha

that's how im approaching this series now

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

i hope everyone dies except sasha

that's how im approaching this series now

I'm sorry, but that would mean we never get to see Historia and Ymir's wedding, and that's just not acceptable.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Darth Walrus posted:

I'm sorry, but that would mean we never get to see Historia and Ymir's wedding, and that's just not acceptable.

That's a good point. They should survive as well. My apologies

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!
I just had a thought: Ymir and Historia sort of remind me of those two chicks from that Tamen de Gushi webcomic

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Ytlaya posted:

I just had a thought: Ymir and Historia sort of remind me of those two chicks from that Tamen de Gushi webcomic

Holy poo poo.

HOLY poo poo.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Holy poo poo.

HOLY poo poo.

Tamen de Gushi is secretly a sequel to Attack on Titan :aaaaa:

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

So, they lose Reiner. AGAIN.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This issue is all sorts of bad and terrible.

no one is going to actually die ever again

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Ah jeez how the hell is Armin alive. Just give the serum to Erwin please god

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

This issue is all sorts of bad and terrible.

no one is going to actually die ever again

If they're using the serum that means they're planning on eating Bert and/or Reiner. I wonder which power they'd rather have. Colossal titan is almost invincible in the right conditions but Armored Titan is a lot more flexible because he's not 50m tall.

Xy Hapu
Mar 7, 2004

Ch 81: "Is Erwin dead?!" Cliffhanger!
Ch 82: "Is Armin dead?!" Cliffhanger!
Ch 83: "No, they're both alive! But now, will Erwin die, or will Armin die?!" Cliffhanger!

It's like a parody of itself, complete with fairy muletitan making all the antagonist's wishes come true.

Monocled Falcon
Oct 30, 2011
Well, it was a beautiful dream while it lasted. Man, if he had the guts to go through with killing off Armin.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Lost Reiner, Armin's gonna get revived, and Monkey Trouble just got away with it like no thing too, awesome.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Anyone wanna bet how many more chapters till they get to the god drat basement?

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Tenzarin posted:

With his speed the mule Titan will reach it before the protagonists and take all the info.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Tenzarin posted:

I'll be dead.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Haven't read it yet but I don't give a gently caress, I moused over those spoilers and don't regret it.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Haven't read it yet but I don't give a gently caress, I moused over those spoilers and don't regret it.

it was very dumb and lame, you have saved yourself the effort. well, cheers!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Maybe you guys should wait until it's actually translated before saying it's poo poo.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

RatHat posted:

Maybe you guys should wait until it's actually translated before saying it's poo poo.

you miss every shot you don't take, i'll have you know

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

RatHat posted:

the longer you wait the worse it'll smell

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's out - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Shingeki-no-Kyojin/Chapter-083?id=299975

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

Can't come to Crunchy roll fast enough. This is an awful translation..

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Doesn't matter how good the translation is if the events are still poo poo.

WHY ISN'T REINER loving DEAD YET

And it was the exact same mule titan bullshit as last time with Monkey Trouble! It was frustrating enough the first time, to do it again straight away is just getting ridiculous. I'd have even forgiven Armin being magically alive after all, if only he ate Reiner already.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Chapter bad

Bad chapter

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

Chapter bad

Bad chapter

it bad

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Honestly I got a pretty good laugh out of Armin suddenly starting to breathe again. And then they literally plop not-quite-dead Erwin down right next to him on the roof like this is a moral choice in a telltale game.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's going to be armin because he is crispy fried and delicious, just like bert!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Crunchyroll version is up by the way.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is a bad chapter.

Xy Hapu
Mar 7, 2004

Next chapter they drag the dying Erwin to the basement so he can at least see what's in there before he dies, and it's empty. Turns out the poo poo on the mule titan's back is the contents of the basement, and it just hosed off with all of it. Mule titan hate reaches quantum singularity. This is harnessed as an energy source, ending oil wars and solving global warming.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

RatHat posted:

Can I call it bad now?

Because you know it's loving bad.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Xy Hapu posted:

Next chapter they drag the dying Erwin to the basement so he can at least see what's in there before he dies, and it's empty. Turns out the poo poo on the mule titan's back is the contents of the basement, and it just hosed off with all of it. Mule titan hate reaches quantum singularity. This is harnessed as an energy source, ending oil wars and solving global warming.

Just before we can start to enjoy life on our new peaceful world, mule titan carries the planet away

Cute n Popular
Oct 12, 2012
I thought it was a cool and good chapter despite mule titan snatching Renier :v:

A tired Levi vs Mikasa would be a good fight, and the resulting dynamics would be interesting. I can see it going both ways from a narrative perspective, Mikasa losing+dying would result in Eren being alone and seeking out MT to be saved. Levi losing + dying sets up the trio to take the mantle.

Cute n Popular fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Jul 9, 2016

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Reiner was saved twice by BS reasons, MT titan once, and now I suppose Armin will live. This battle was so hype at first but it the end the author pussied out and there will be only one casualty, Armin or Erwin.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I'm hoping this is a fakeout and they both die.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

This was bad, sunday morning cartoons levels bad, poo poo load of unnamed mooks died, but all the bad guys repeatedly escape deaths along with the all named good guys that sacrificed themselves and we get to wait a month for a lovely choice between Armin and Erwin. I hope one of them just dies while the rest discuss who to save.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

JosephWongKS posted:

This is a bad chapter.

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraus
Jan 17, 2008
Is chapter 83 behind the paywall for some reason?