Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

lolol what the gently caress happened there :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh I guess we have two nights to deal with the bitten person. I wonder if they get notified they were bitten?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Anywho re-iterating that I am a Rolecop. I investigated someone last night and they were town so I'll only reveal the info if they are a lynch target.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
lets lynch this idiot

##vote tobbs gnawed

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

is that a person

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

actually its a mineral

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

is it a scumbo

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

there are no scumbos nice try quidnose

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Podima posted:

He bit you last night, didn't he?

The problem with zombies is that they're brutally difficult to deal with - you have to kill all the remaining zombies AND the people they bit in the same night, if I'm reading the flip correctly.

I received no notification that I was bitten. I'm still 100% town. If I had a faction change and was going to get lynched I'd reveal the info I found, but even if you lynch me you won't hear a peep, you'll just get my rolecop flip.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You wouldn't have a faction change until tomorrow night, according to the zombie flip, and you wouldn't be revealing you were bitten in order to become a zombie unless you're, like, really wanting town to win or something from a personal standpoint.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also, wait:

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Anywho re-iterating that I am a Rolecop. I investigated someone last night and they were town so I'll only reveal the info if they are a lynch target.

How did your rolecop reveal alignment information.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

Also, wait:

The ##role I found is highly unlikely to be a 3P.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Quidnose posted:

Also, wait:

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

The ##role I found is highly unlikely to be a 3P.

very suspicious

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

very suspicious

Now who's fishing? Just stop. The person I investigated will be anonymous unless they come up as a lynch candidate. End of story.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Now who's fishing? Just stop. The person I investigated will be anonymous unless they come up as a lynch candidate. End of story.

I'm just saying that you shouldn't decide if someone is town based on their role in a game like this

what if there's a redirector of some flavor

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I am mad because I didn't get to make flerp and jimson lovers you jerks.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

I'm just saying that you shouldn't decide if someone is town based on their role in a game like this

what if there's a redirector of some flavor

If I give out more information some 3P killer is going to put 2 and 2 together, so all I'm going to tell you is that it's pretty damned obvious to me.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CapitalistPig posted:

:(

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

The hero we didn't deserve.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
This was the coolest "role that was awesome that I didn't get to use because I got lynched on day 1"

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
ok I will shut my face now tho.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

In the night Kashuno died!

This one is me

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

chaoslord posted:

This one is me

Ty 4 u r service.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Hü scum tho?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

I dunno, I investigated someone last night with a town role and AR/Quid were really digging at me to reveal what it was.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I dunno, I investigated someone last night with a town role and AR/Quid were really digging at me to reveal what it was.

i don't care what therole was, i care that you're not being objective, but if you're super sure they're a town role in a game like this, i guess i defer to your judgement

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I never said I wanted you to reveal it, I said that you stated that you received alignment information about them which did not jive with your claim.

Why are you trying to paint me as a bad guy, again? You did this yesterday and I don't think you even answered why you had "major suspicions" of me.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Ok, as a Rolecop I get someone's exact role. The role that I got from the person I investigated (could have been witched, so am not 100% on who it was) was an investigative or protective role (I'm not telling you which).

So yeah, pretty safe to assume they are town, or at least not a killing 3P role.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Count Cuckula says "I vant to suck your cock"

haha thats jakep's steam persona its so funny

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote imgay

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

imgay posted:

Count Cuckula says "I vant to suck your cock"

haha thats jakep's steam persona its so funny

i wonder what your version of vampire does since i doubt there would be a vampire and a zombie

let's find out

##vote imgay

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I am always willing to lynch imgay because he doesn't play mafia and keeps signing up for these games to do nothing useful but shitpost. ##vote imgay

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also if this was a typical scum game I'd be pushing for Adahn/Tobbs right now, but I currently have a dumb town read on him. My only guess as to why he survived night 1 AND we had 3 kills was that all the killing roles assumed he'd get docced and avoided him. Alternately, there were 4 kills and one of them got blocked.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Did imgay seriously claim vampire? I investigated one of the lurkers but it wasn't imgay so I'm ok voting him but I don't know if I want to put him at -2.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im no vampire

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if i was, i'd have to talk in spoilers to hide from the sun

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

imgay posted:

im no vampire

imgay posted:

if i was, i'd have to talk in spoilers to hide from the sun

Super strong defense, very convincing.

##vote imgay

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Imgay

Lol kill all vamps. Ruining the good monster movies like Frankenstein or zombies.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote imgay this is the scummiest push ever but yolo survivor lyfe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:redhammer:

• Locked thread