Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
John Cena is guilty of the crime of stolen valor and is essentially a traitor to America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Double feature!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Nikki Bella being Sister Abigail but keeping her same theme music would be amazing to be honest.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"unfortunately"?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Alaois posted:

"unfortunately"?

Obviously the person correctly thinks Heath Slater should be WWE Champion.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

OldTennisCourt posted:

Nikki Bella being Sister Abigail but keeping her same theme music would be amazing to be honest.

Too bad it couldn't have been Brie in that case.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alaois posted:

"unfortunately"?

It's fair to assume 2 of them will be released within the next 12 months if this comparison holds

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

It's fair to assume 2 of them will be released within the next 12 months if this comparison holds
At this point, I'm just expecting Heath Slater to be in every jobber group until the heat death of the universe.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Discount Trombones posted:

At this point, I'm just expecting Heath Slater to be in every jobber group until the heath death of the universe.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Nice to see that even at his age, Vince can use the internet

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
They're not wrong that Cass has the right talent. He's big, looks good, can do some super good wrestle moves, and is good on the mic.

Enzo just happens to be a once in a drat lifetime promo tosser and it really serves to make Cass look way better.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
People give Cass way too much credit on the mic. Hes ok, but none of his promos when Enzo was hurt were anything special.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Sionistic posted:

People give Cass way too much credit on the mic. Hes ok, but none of his promos when Enzo was hurt were anything special.
Compare them to Roman Reigns talking about tater tots

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cass always seems really stilted, but he's serviceable and given everything else, I think that's fine, especially if he's given a bit more free reign and becomes more comfortable on the stick.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Cass talking about how Rusev's mother would be ashamed of him is the best. Cass is a good guy who is really tall.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Cass is exactly the kind of talent goons would fall in love with and then pretend they never liked anything about him years later.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Great White Hope posted:

Cass is exactly the kind of talent goons would fall in love with and then pretend they never liked anything about him years later.

So Dolph Ziggler?

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Even if the Tag team ends, Enzo has to stay with Cass as his hype man. He is amazing at it. You break them up, have Cass squash Enzo and you lose something special.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/4rxy0y/sasha_banks_next_professional_wrestler_to_step/

quote:

As some background to myself, I have been watching professional wrestling since 1987 and I've been through the good and bad times of the sport. Along with that, my first UFC event I ever watched was UFC 7 in 1995, and since then I have seen a large chunk of people move towards UFC and MMA and leave pro wrestling behind. This isn't even exclusive to the fans, but also the wrestlers who left themselves.
There's always a once in a lifetime athlete that really elevates the sport to that next level after doing all they could in WWE. Some of these names include:
Brock Lesnar, the first to migrate to UFC became the UFC Heavyweight Champion and a top draw.

CM Punk was tired of getting screwed over in the WWE and chipped into his potential that had yet to be realized. Will have his debut match in August and it seems like he's going to have an incredible career and elevate the sport once again.

Which brings me to who I am certain will one day be the next man (or woman in this case) to jump into the UFC. Sasha Banks.

Sasha Banks is, perhaps, the best overall wrestler in WWE today. In a few short years, she might be considered the best overall wrestler in WWE ever. Just as dominant as she is sexy, Sasha is a real student of the game and has given the "new and improved" Women's Wrestling division a run for it's money. She is perhaps one of the most intimidating wrestlers we've seen in a long time, and the WWE understands that too. She's booked just like a female Brock Lesnar, where she comes in at random to a huge pop, destroys anyone in the ring, and leaves. If she wanted to, she could probably even take on the male wrestlers and beat them. She could definitely handle herself against a Zack Ryder or a Dolph Ziggler, and could definitely give Roman Reigns a run for his money at a Banks/Reigns PPV main event, though I'm very doubtful that would happen seeing the WWE's backwards policy on intergender matches.

This is why I am certain she's destined for a great career in UFC. There's no person in the WWE with such an intimidating face as hers , there is no person in the WWE who's the kind of work horse that she is , and there really is no better wrestler than her. Watch how easy it is for her to hit the Bank Statement on an unsuspecting opponent.

Inevitably, Sasha will realize how much better she is than everyone else and will go out to seek bigger and better things. The UFC.

Sasha is already one of the most badass people on the roster, and I think I speak for a lot of people on this sub, including myself, when I say that Sasha would destroy me in a fight.

While I think Sasha could beat some women on the UFC roster already, such as Marion Reneau or Holly Holm, I feel as though if she got the kind of training that CM Punk has and join a training camp, then I think we will see the most dominant athlete and biggest draw possibly of all time. With proper training, she could easily destroy the likes of Cat Zingano, Miesha Tate, or even Ronda Rousey.

For anyone who says she could never be a top draw because she's a woman, Ronda was a huge draw and she was a woman, so sex has nothing to do with it.
I could see people in UFC tapping out to the Bank Statement and I feel as though it's just inevitable.

If you read the entire post, then I wanted to say thank you and would love to hear your opinions and feedback in the comments. But, PLEASE NOTE that I lost a lot of karma from the last time I attempted to explain this, and now I'm back on probation so there's a good chance I'll only be able to answer one comment every 10 minutes.
Thanks.

TL;DR: Sasha is destined to become one of the most dominant fighters to ever step foot in the Octagon, and is too good for the WWE.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

gotta be a troll. like i hope it isn't, but it has to be

"There's no person in the WWE with such an intimidating face as hers"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

gotta be a troll. like i hope it isn't, but it has to be

"There's no person in the WWE with such an intimidating face as hers"

They sure picked the perfect fanbase to pull from to really make you think.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Sasha Banks should totally beat Dolph Ziggler tho

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Alaois posted:

Don't trust them ghetto boys from Hayward.

Ay South Hayward bruh. Whatchu claim?

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
has this been posted anywhere?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AJ_Styles_feud_with_John_Cena_(_2016_)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Sionistic posted:

Cass cut a great serious promo against The Revival shortly before they got called up. He can really show some fire when he needs to.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

https://twitter.com/vincemcmahon/status/753035502484348932

Claytor
Dec 5, 2011

I also would have accepted "...Father?"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:stare: well then

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

This is true.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I think it's more "drawing privelege" but is it even for sure that WWE isn't suspending him? They're usually pretty sensitive to poo poo like that when it's already a big thing in the media

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
The easy loophole is that Lesnar didn't fail a WWE-issued test.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Even if Lesnar gets a Wellness suspension, it'd be expired by SummerSlam.

Also, Reigns is in a pay-per-view main event like, four days after his Wellness suspension expires.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TL posted:

The easy loophole is that Lesnar didn't fail a WWE-issued test.

the wellness policy is very clear that any evidence of purchase/use of banned substances is a violation regardless of whether or not wwe conducted the test. Billy Gunn was fired for failing a drug test at a bodybuilding competition.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oatgan posted:

the wellness policy is very clear that any evidence of purchase/use of banned substances is a violation regardless of whether or not wwe conducted the test. Billy Gunn was fired for failing a drug test at a bodybuilding competition.

Good old anti-gay WWE rearing its head.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Great White Hope posted:

Good old anti-gay WWE rearing its head.

This explains why they're keeping lesnar.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the assman was screwed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Joey McChrist posted:

the assman was screwed

These chuck tingle titles are getting less creative