Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hahaha. So crass it makes it great again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

fullroundaction posted:

Were you not paying attention or something?

e: Wait can you even do drag if you don't believe in gender?

Genderfluid doesn't mean they don't believe in gender, it means their personal gender changes at times. So when they're feeling male, dressing female would be doing drag.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

w00tmonger posted:

tiny handjob

Mods new username please.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Endless Mike posted:

Genderfluid doesn't mean they don't believe in gender, it means their personal gender changes at times. So when they're feeling male, dressing female would be doing drag.

Ya I'm hip to that, I just thought that the implication of their tattoo was that they wanted to "end" gender (like as a concept). Or am I reading that wrong?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

fullroundaction posted:

Ya I'm hip to that, I just thought that the implication of their tattoo was that they wanted to "end" gender (like as a concept). Or am I reading that wrong?

Pretty sure that's what they meant, yeah. I've seen a good number of people advocating that gender identity as we know it is a social construct and thus we need to get rid of it to advance humanity.

Scientific experience, unfortunately for the guinea pig, proved otherwise.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Pretty sure that's what they meant, yeah. I've seen a good number of people advocating that gender identity as we know it is a social construct and thus we need to get rid of it to advance humanity.

Scientific experience, unfortunately for the guinea pig, proved otherwise.

sex and gender are different things, also this is a bad derail that won't go anywhere good. post bad tats.

someone awful. has a new favorite as of 21:21 on Jul 8, 2016

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Someone Awful! posted:

sex and gender are different things, also this is a bad derail that won't go anywhere good. post bad tats.

Not seeing any problems here. But good idea to avoid a derail. Here's some hot garbage from a new local shop:

Classic.

This one requires a bit of explanation. The palmetto tree and moon are from our state flag. The splotch in the middle is supposed to be the logo of the University of South Carolina football team (Gamecocks). http://www.sc.edu/toolbox/images/spiritMarks.png

Someone who I'm sure posts on Facebook using the word "loyalty" and about how you can't trust any of your friends.

Don't know anything about guns but pretty sure the trigger guard doesn't extend that far.

1Corey

Someone got this is motherfucking 2016

Mushinronsha
Apr 14, 2006

Please do not feed poinsettias to animals, its not good for them and I dont want PI to yell at me.
RE: Heart Chat

I wanted to weigh in since I've spent over a year dissecting human cadavers in school. Everyone's right! The heart definitely develops midline, and the base (top, wider part) stays pretty midline. However as the fetus develops, the apex (pointy bottom part) flops over counterclockwise to the left side of your body. Here's an actual photo of a human cadaver which shows how the heart sits normally in your chest, possibly :nms: I guess, not bloody or anything, just beige http://act.downstate.edu/courseware/haonline/imgs/00000/3000/100/3137.jpg

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Mushinronsha posted:

RE: Heart Chat

I wanted to weigh in since I've spent over a year dissecting human cadavers in school. Everyone's right! The heart definitely develops midline, and the base (top, wider part) stays pretty midline. However as the fetus develops, the apex (pointy bottom part) flops over counterclockwise to the left side of your body. Here's an actual photo of a human cadaver which shows how the heart sits normally in your chest, possibly :nms: I guess, not bloody or anything, just beige http://act.downstate.edu/courseware/haonline/imgs/00000/3000/100/3137.jpg

This is cool.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

fullroundaction posted:

Someone who I'm sure posts on Facebook using the word "loyalty" and about how you can't trust any of your friends.

That's not even dandelion pods or spores or whatever morphing into birds. It's just birds coming out of it.

poo poo tier of a poo poo played out design.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Bad memorial tattoos are the saddest bad tattoos

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Steeers?

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

treiz01 posted:

Steeers?

Only steeers and queeers come from Texas

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

fullroundaction posted:

Don't know anything about guns but pretty sure the trigger guard doesn't extend that far.

Its a pokey little pistol in the first place.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

Its a pokey little pistol in the first place.

The tattoo is of a Ruger pocket pistol, the LCP I believe.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Yeah it's OK scale wise, but the 'artist' should have drawn it out, seen it looked weird and adjusted the angle or position.

But of course not.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mandactyl
Jun 1, 2011

A kinder, gentler herpes
Grimey Drawer
Wrong thread, that owns bones.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

that is great

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I kind of want one.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

It's like someone distilled the 90s.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

I might like if the execution wasn't so terrible

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

This is amazing.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That's the wrong type of love for father and daughter! No!

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Is that a lightsaber or a cup?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's weird. It doesn't look like Vader's lightsaber, which had a slanted blade emitter guard. Luke's saber had the cone emitter guard as pictured, but wasn't red.

This doesn't make any sense!

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It's weird. It doesn't look like Vader's lightsaber, which had a slanted blade emitter guard. Luke's saber had the cone emitter guard as pictured, but wasn't red.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

While I agree with the sentiment, this tattoo is awesome :colbert:

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Vader obviously keeps his michelada mix in a flashlight.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Terminal Entropy posted:

Vader obviously keeps his michelada mix in a flashlight.

I keep going back to double check your spelling.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Actually pretty cool

CuteStorm
Sep 22, 2010

It's a Wood-Chuck Norris.

Lady time's boobs just made me laugh.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

If his name is Chad then the first is awesome.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Except for the whole thing with having a corporate logo for a car he probably never has and never will own emblazoned on his flesh permanently, I guess!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Endless Mike posted:

Except for the whole thing with having a corporate logo for a car he probably never has and never will own emblazoned on his flesh permanently, I guess!

It's a Cadillac, not a Bugatti.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Yeah I saw a running El Dorado being offer for 1500 today.

It's an attainable goal for a Chad.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

LingcodKilla posted:

If his name is Chad then the first is awesome.

People named Chad and awesomeness don't go together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Crow Jane posted:

People named Chad and awesomeness don't go together.

Can confirm, the only Chad I have ever known is covered in white trash tattoos and did time in jail for statutory rape.