Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

##vote Jedit

No, you get the gently caress out and come back when you decide you can take risks.

this feels like fake anger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Absurd Revolver posted:

Also I don't know what its about

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
We could also vote Ernie for scumclaiming because I think Ernie has the meta that Kash was trying to say about jimson

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
TURBO INF YOU COWARD

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Your Personal Muse posted:

We could also vote Ernie for scumclaiming because I think Ernie has the meta that Kash was trying to say about jimson

Yeah I guess.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CCKeane posted:

Yeah I guess.

But let's not and murderlynch INf and or Moat

Don't we have enough rope for two people?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'd feel Moat way more then I feel Inf.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

You said as much yourself, he's not playing his usual aggression. He's directly avoided pushing for people, and rather than actually make a case as to why people should switch to Kashuno, he's just saying "No, vote yourself".

At best, he's as useful as the other shitposters. At worst, he's directly trying to hide any responsibility for his actions.

Absurd Revolver posted:

I haven't quite reached the level of usual Betrayer anger, but give it a bit.

Not until tomorrow where the :siren: ON NOTICE :siren: penalty kicks in.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
it's infi joe told me

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CCKeane posted:

I'd feel Moat way more then I feel Inf.

Honestly I really don't like me and Inf's interaction last night. I'm making a joke out of it or whatever but something felt very off about the way he awkwardly handled the whole "I'll turbo the next person whoever". If it weren't for that I would be pushing Moat only but its a gut read so I don't expect people to follow me.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Honestly I really don't like me and Inf's interaction last night. I'm making a joke out of it or whatever but something felt very off about the way he awkwardly handled the whole "I'll turbo the next person whoever". If it weren't for that I would be pushing Moat only but its a gut read so I don't expect people to follow me.

Inf himself I'm apathetic toward, but the momentum that built up, particularly when he wasn't in the thread, was troubling to me.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Also a useful tool is to fly completely off the handle when you have a gut read, I recommend that in games and in life IMO.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I don't think he responded to you any more seriously than you responded to him.

Kash's case is what he was annoyed at, and it shows on the next page.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

I don't think he responded to you any more seriously than you responded to him.

Kash's case is what he was annoyed at, and it shows on the next page.

It wasn't serious or not serious. That wasn't my issue. I can't articulate my issue so it doesn't really matter

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It wasn't serious or not serious. That wasn't my issue. I can't articulate my issue so it doesn't really matter

So you're allowed to make dumb jokea, but not me? :psyduck:

##vote Moat
5am here. Half asleep. I'll try and be awake before lynch to talk more .

Sorry weird deadline time for Aussieland

:tootzzz:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
moat has been bugging me more than anyone else as scum so far

##vote moat

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I have to say I really respect the lengths "Aussie" posters are willing to go to convince us it's a real place.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

So you're allowed to make dumb jokea, but not me? :psyduck:

##vote Moat
5am here. Half asleep. I'll try and be awake before lynch to talk more .

Sorry weird deadline time for Aussieland

:tootzzz:

UGGHGHGHGHUGHGUHGUGHGUHGUHGUGHUGHGHUGHUGGHHGU it wasn't that you made a joke its ok to slow down and read my stupid posts sometimes

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

UGGHGHGHGHUGHGUHGUGHGUHGUHGUGHUGHGHUGHUGGHHGU it wasn't that you made a joke its ok to slow down and read my stupid posts sometimes

Pretty ridiculous to vote somebody for telling a joke, YPM. What next, voting one of the Marx brothers?!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote Groucho

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I would have voted Karl, myself.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

CCKeane posted:

I have to say I really respect the lengths "Aussie" posters are willing to go to convince us it's a real place.

I think that explains why I can't read any of them: Their brains work in the other direction.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

CCKeane posted:

I would have voted Karl, myself.

Why kill the funny one?

##vote Moat, my reasoning has not changed since the last time.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Moat

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Absurd Revolver posted:

Because it is.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

That's -1, if we want to give Moat a chance to say something for himself.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
nope ##vote moat

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

Kashuno posted:

nope ##vote moat

Uuuuuuhhhh

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
I guess we're making up for the lack of a day 1 turbo

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

nope ##vote moat

So dumb meta push on Jimson D1
Not allowing Moat to claim or have a say D2

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Least I can sleep properly now :tootzzz:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:shrug: I ain't worried

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:gary::redhammer::yarg:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
yeah but we got twilight posting allowed.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Well gently caress busy day at work and come back to this. I'm not scum and you're all wrong.

:tipshat:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Moatillata (9): Jedit, Pinterest Mom, Ernie., Jedit, The Ninth Layer, Kasumeat, Infinitum, Absurd Revolver, Jedit, Anomalous Amalgam, Kashuno
Infinitum (4): Your Personal Muse, Kashuno, dongsbot 9000, Absurd Revolver, Pinterest Mom, Kasumeat, Moatillata, Pinterest Mom, imgay, Kashuno, Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat, Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
Jedit (1): Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat, Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat, Kashuno, Anomalous Amalgam, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Kashuno
Kashuno (1): Infinitum, CCKeane, Pinterest Mom, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, Pinterest Mom, Infinitum, Jedit, Infinitum, Infinitum, Jedit
imgay (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Kasumeat (0): Infinitum, Infinitum
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (0): The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer
The Ninth Layer (0): Ernie., Ernie.
Absurd Revolver (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
CCKeane (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (1): Alasdair Crawfish

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 08th, 2016 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 53 minutes.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Joe was kind of nervous about the pills that the doctor told his mother to give him. He wasn't crazy, right? He didn't feel crazy and he didn't want the other kids to laugh at him for taking crazy person pills. But... Doctors are usually right about this kind of thing.

Moatillata, Joe's Psychosis, Psychosis-aligned Serial Killer was treated on Day 2.

quote:

You are Joe's Psychosis!

Lots of people are a little bit crazy. Joe included. But if you remove the other aspects of his personality, well then all that's left will be crazy.

You are a Serial Killer! Once per night, you can target another player and attempt to kill them. You can also withold the kill and become Investigation-Immune for the night.

You are Psychosis-aligned. You win when you are the sole aspect of Joe's personality or nothing can prevent this.

Alasdair Crawfish may be freely lynched without ending the game day tomorrow.

Night 2 begins, gimme dem actions.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

something something forgot something important I'm too tired to write flavour

Your Personal Muse, part of Joe's Subconscious, Joe-aligned Vanilla was pushed from his mind during night 2.

Day 3 begins.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (14): Absurd Revolver, Alasdair Crawfish, Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane, dongsbot 9000, Ernie., imgay, Infinitum, Jedit, Kashuno, Kasumeat, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Pinterest Mom, The Ninth Layer

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 12th, 2016 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 21 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote inf good try

• Locked thread