Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
update your ask/tell thread jase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

excellent

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

jase1 posted:

CONGRATS!

Whoops didn't realize this fight was on last night thought it was on ufc 200. When I make bets it doesn't tell me the event. Nice start to my day. Lets get down to business I am going to be betting a lot of money tonight thanks to the cavs so here is what I have so far.

1k on Joe lauzon at -105
1k on Enrique Marin at +290 just because it would be funny to see sage lose again.
1k on Frankie Edgar at -130
5k on Mark Hunt at -165
5k on Silva at +400

Feel like the silva and the hunt bet will be a wash with Hunt winning and Silva losing but I like getting 4 to 1 on silva even though I loving hate him with a passion. I think the only time I bet on him was when he lost to the first time to weidman.

Bookie has already warned me that my action is getting a little to big for him so I might have to change bookies again. I won a shitload of money in the NBA playoffs mostly on the cavs run and instead of cashing out I kept the money in my account so I could use it for tonight and I guess he is getting a little worried. Having a party tonight and I invited him over to watch the chaos.

Will most likely be shitfaced during the event as I haven't had a drink since a few days after the cavs won and I am gonna start day drinking by my pool until the party starts later.

Good luck goons. Please rightfully mock me if I lose it's gonna be a fun day either way.

Have fun bro

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
Just wanted to check in to advise that my broke rear end enjoys vicariously gambling via this thread. Keep up the good work, especially jase1.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
i think +400 might be giving Silva the benefit of the doubt a little too much but if he was like +550 id be all over it just for the novelty. Its a fun bet either way

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
If I wasn't placing a large bet on Hunt I don't think I would bet on Silva. That may be me putting to much faith in Hunt but I really don't think Brock can beat him so I'm confident on that bet. Plus it helps that I am betting with house money, money that has never touched my hands so the loss wont be that bad. Even if I lose every bet I will still have close to 10k left in the account that I can put on Robbie Lawler at the end of the month.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Thats a lot of money. Good luck

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Thats a lot of money.

Jase is a lot of man.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
dear god, i don't ask you for a lot of things, just to intervene in sporting contests, and well, you know what to do big guy

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Joe Lauzon is +100 right now....hmmmm

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

DC by decision is +250

e: I got another mixed bag of small hail-mary parlays at 2/3/5 each risking 23 for 385, mixing & matching the following:

Hunt R1 KO (+130)
Hunt by KO (-135)
Hunt win (-160)
Cormier by Decision (+250)
Edgar by KO (+350)
Velasquez by KO (+130)
Velasquez win (-275)
Northcutt by KO (+150)
Hendricks win (-110)
Mousasi win (-300)
Gomi win (+225)

this is gona be fun fights. By god

handsome only face fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jul 9, 2016

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

origami posted:

If I bet on stuff, I'd probably be tempted to jump on Lauzon as a dog in this match. I thought jase's bet at -100 was probably my favorite of the bunch, other than hunt of course. But I don't bet on poo poo and am an idiot. Best of luck to all the bettors tonight.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

origami posted:

i'm on that

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dza posted:

Just wanted to check in to advise that my broke rear end enjoys vicariously gambling via this thread. Keep up the good work, especially jase1.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.
:siren::siren::siren::siren:ITTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS TIMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!:siren::siren::siren::siren:

1k on Lauzon +110
50 on Enrique Marin +390 (gently caress Sage.)
1k on Gastelum -110 (If big rig can't cut a quarter pound to make weight and money.....)
150 on Edgar -120
100 on Lesnar by TKO/KO +410 (Only way I see Lesnar winning, and nice odds.)
100 on Cormier by decision +260 (Weird feeling on this, I'm basically betting on a broken 40 year old's reflexes after surgery and no training.)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Congrats to the Batboy betters holy poo poo he murdered a dude.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

origami posted:

Thank you for pointing this out to me

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

Whelp. That covers my Gastelum bet.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Skip My Posts posted:

Thank you for pointing this out to me

no problem - made some cash on it too!

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Viper_3000 posted:

1k on Lauzon +110

whoa!!

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I figured lauzon would be like -250

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Good poo poo viper! 1 down. Lets go enrique marin I have never even seen a picture of this dude so this will be the first time I see him I just in the gently caress sage corner.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

jase1 posted:

Good poo poo viper! 1 down. Lets go enrique marin I have never even seen a picture of this dude so this will be the first time I see him I just in the gently caress sage corner.

He's a can. Honestly if Sage loses its going to be loving hilarious. And pay a poo poo ton. So go dude who Dana found outside the arena a month ago!!!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

goddamn

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Triticum Guzzler posted:

dear god, i don't ask you for a lot of things, just to intervene in sporting contests, and well, you know what to do big guy

co-sign

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

That dope couldn't finish an arm bar. following viper on gastelum 1k at -110

Edit: wife wanted to bet so she is betting 500 on Raphel Assuncao to win by TKO at + 1050. I told her it was never gonna happen but she said that dude looks tougher than the white guy.

jase1 fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jul 10, 2016

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
jase my man I wish the best for you and your big bets

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

jase1 posted:

That dope couldn't finish an arm bar. following viper on gastelum 1k at -110

Edit: wife wanted to bet so she is betting 500 on Raphel Assuncao to win by TKO at + 1050. I told her it was never gonna happen but she said that dude looks tougher than the white guy.

BOOM MOTHERFUCKERS.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I won separately on Lauzon, TJ and KG so I might put a bet on underdog Travis Browne because I think Cain might be worse for wear, I could see Travis doing his weird party trick if he is pushed against the fence and I think the line might be too heavy for Cain simply because people really don't like Travis.

With all that said Cain will probably make him look like a fool

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

origami posted:

I won separately on Lauzon, TJ and KG so I might put a bet on underdog Travis Browne because I think Cain might be worse for wear, I could see Travis doing his weird party trick if he is pushed against the fence and I think the line might be too heavy for Cain simply because people really don't like Travis.

I feel like Cain beating the gently caress out of him for like 12 minutes and then taking a lazy double and getting his head elbowed to paste wouldn't be at all unlikely.

[/quote]

Probably this, though

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

origami posted:

Ugh. Wish I would have saw this before now. Never bet against Cain if he weighs in under 245. That's the magic number for him.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Viper_3000 posted:

Ugh. Wish I would have saw this before now. Never bet against Cain if he weighs in under 245. That's the magic number for him.

He weighed in at 242 against Werdum lol

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

origami posted:

He weighed in at 242 against Werdum lol

I chalk that up to him showing up a week early and expecting to have the same cardio at altitude that he had at sea level.

He was 249 against JDS at UFC on Fox 1.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I am always on the wrong side with Aldo.

Doctor Nick
Dec 27, 2003

jase1 posted:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

jase1 posted:

I knew I made the wrong choice by round 2.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Even before this fight is over I know I lost. That;s what I get for requesting a thread name change.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

jase1 posted:

Even before this fight is over I know I lost. That;s what I get for requesting a thread name change.

Did your bookie show up at your place? Hopefully you guys still had fun palling around?

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Nah he didn't show. Time to hop online and and take my drunken rage out in COD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

So uh. That was a pretty ok night I think. Wish Brock would have finished there.