Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Rorus Raz posted:

I figured Geno Whirl would be abused for the 9999 damage but I guess the fights are mostly bosses which I think are immune to that.

I feel like about 5 people are writing the exact same thing I am writing to you but Geno Whirl only works on one boss in the entire game (which is coming up after 2 more areas) and regular enemies. Doesn't work on any other boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

I'm afraid to go to sleep because when I wake up SGDQ will be no more :cry:

yeah, when you wake up

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

that bird hat looks pretty bored, despite apparently having a pretty good view.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

mario rpg is the only rpg ever made where your entire party shares the same MP pool, and the first video game with boob jiggle.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Her head is a football. Hot.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

I figured Geno Whirl would be abused for the 9999 damage but I guess the fights are mostly bosses which I think are immune to that.

Shut your drat neosquid, you'll see it on Exor

e: beaten but mostly I just wanted to say "shut your drat neosquid"

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

hey arnold x valentina

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

e: gently caress beaten

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

someone photoshop danny demallow

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!
I would watch Danny Devito Mallow.

Heck, I'd watch Danny Devito as Mario!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

another really cool thing about this game that shows just how tight it is is you don't even know until like halfway through the game that the entire plot of this game is centered around the Star Road being destroyed,

then when you start the game over and defeat bowser in the opening area you'll notice you actually see star road exploding into 7 pieces when smithy comes down from the sky :x

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

resurrect dennis hopper and give him a second shot at bowser

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

where are the donations

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
One of the things I like doing most is saving Peach. I...uh, I go out and save peach.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Am I seeing jiggle physics in this mario game

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Rather a lot of them really :stare:

e: and then mallow eats a key.

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
Mario uppercutted a boob.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ACTUALLY they're not physics. Physics didn't exist in video games yet as they would have required a 3d renderer and some extra processor to do that which didn't exist yet in 1996. It's ACTUALLY just sprite work done to her model to suggest the movement of her rather....*gulp* ample bosom :sweatdrop:

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
Sorry I forgot it was Waluigi.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Propaganda Hour posted:

One of the things I like doing most is saving Peach. I...uh, I go out and save peach.

My belief is that Mario is really depressed and Peach and Bowser put their resources towards creating nice levels for him to go through and stage a kidnapping to get the guy out of his house. He doesn't fuckin' do anything else with his life, it's the only thing that gives him joy. Luigi's probably on the take

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
That donation was from Bowser.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Andy be donatin'

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Hey the Momodora run was a while ago

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

beep by grandpa posted:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ACTUALLY they're not physics. Physics didn't exist in video games yet as they would have required a 3d renderer and some extra processor to do that which didn't exist yet in 1996. It's ACTUALLY just sprite work done to her model to suggest the movement of her rather....*gulp* ample bosom :sweatdrop:

so what you're trying to say is tha tit's actually MORE intentional than jiggle-physics

e: leaving in the typo

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Well this marks as far as I got in the game. Axem Rangers pulled the ultimate cheap trick and soft locked my game.

Cirosan
Jan 3, 2012

Propaganda Hour posted:

I don't know why, but this is so striking to me. The runner in intense concentration, the couch in various states of apprehension (also Pie bouncing his head to the jumps), and the crowd in the background just silently watching.

Your Computer posted:

Renaissance painting right here.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
Wow don't rip on Mario's Waluigi's moustache.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

The character designs in Mario RPG are a little weird but the Axem Rangers are some of the few indisputably cool ones.

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Formation! HO!

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I wish every time there was a singing incentive there was a counter-incentive to donate to

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

:captainpop:

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

nerdbot posted:

I wish every time there was a singing incentive there was a counter-incentive to donate to

iateyourpie sings Old Man River pretty well, though.

Is that Caleb on the couch?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

DraconicImpulse posted:

Is that Caleb on the couch?

Yes

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Dang, that guy is a speedpee-er too.

Adbot