Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also SSV if you are scum I am gonna be annoyed because you have hardly posted. 3 pages? Seriously?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
work was p good nobody poo poo in the pool unlike like every other one of my shifts this week :D

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I just want to prepare people: I am likely not going to have internet access between 9-5 EST tomorrow as I have real life stuff to attend to.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
No phone access either?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
There is nothing irl more important than finishing this poo poo

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
We have been entrusted with a sacred duty to pod And the shine

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Moatillata posted:

Also SSV if you are scum I am gonna be annoyed because you have hardly posted. 3 pages? Seriously?

not scum, promise

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

pinky promise

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
well gently caress ssv's cleared

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Mmt is gonna need a strong case to beat that one

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also flerp if you are scum im gonna have to turbo you every game I play with you

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Moatillata posted:

Also flerp if you are scum im gonna have to turbo you every game I play with you

thank goodness im not

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i like u moat and if ur scum then truly hats off 2 u

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Dude I'm never scum. If I am I gently caress it up immediately

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I'm just really annoyed bc this is the first time I've taken it to lylo as town and u wanna fuckin win

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Mafia edit : I

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
were gonna win i believe in us im gonna do it for jimson even though he was scum i know that hes rooting for me

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
If only his ghost could confirm this

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Let's go flerp. Make the case of cases

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
its late and im tired can i do it tomorrow?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also the special lovers powr i have with jimson makes so that im able to still talk to him so hes cheering me on

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

flerp posted:

also the special lovers powr i have with jimson makes so that im able to still talk to him so hes cheering me on

Sounds like scumdoc?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
nah its like being a medium but only with jimson so like a lot better

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Uh....I'll take your word for it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
its true ask pod

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I can't this is some poo poo

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

flerp posted:

nah its like being a medium but only with jimson so like a lot better

uh what

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
SSV why shouldn't I vote you? Please be more verbose than AA

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I haven't got much. I've used up my only power, I've been lovely at reads and the only scum I've put votes on were when they were well on the way to being lynched. I admit it doesn't look good.

but at least I'm not claiming to be a medium to a dead player

Honestly, still wondering about MMT. Like I said I couldn't find any real reason to find her suspicious when rereading her, but my gut is yelling that she's scum.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Moatillata posted:

There is nothing irl more important than finishing this poo poo

At the risk of being called scum irl, I have a court date today (which is why I'm in Boston).

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Murmur Twin posted:

At the risk of being called scum irl, I have a court date today (which is why I'm in Boston).

:ghost:funny, I had one too:ghost:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

SirSamVimes posted:

I haven't got much. I've used up my only power, I've been lovely at reads and the only scum I've put votes on were when they were well on the way to being lynched. I admit it doesn't look good.

but at least I'm not claiming to be a medium to a dead player

Honestly, still wondering about MMT. Like I said I couldn't find any real reason to find her suspicious when rereading her, but my gut is yelling that she's scum.

This response is lame. Why is your gut yelling mmt? Have you re-read her? Nothing about her screams scum to me and I have been scouring

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
The only scummy thing about her is her voting which the same can be said about your votes more or less

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Why didnt you vote for cpig?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

Case dismissed! :yotj:

Re-reading over SSV, I feel like there's been a lot of white noise over the last few days.

SirSamVimes posted:

I'm going back to reread flipped scum. tpink hasn't really given any opinions on currently living players but...

Cpig next. I dread reading six pages of Jimson.

---

Hmm.

Of the three flipped scum I've read, none have mentioned reads on MMT/FL/Flerp, Cpig mentioned a passing suspicion of me, and two have defended AA.

---

Trying to read Jimson posthumously is making my eyes glaze over

While it's great that SSV was going back over the game looking for information, he doesn't share a single conclusion that he came to from said re-read. What was the point of any of those posts, if the strongest read he has after the fact is a gut read on me?

Also:

SirSamVimes posted:

Why even say this? "I guarantee you I'm town" means nothing.

SirSamVimes posted:

not scum, promise

:ironicat:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Congrats mmt. SSVs entire post history is white noise in this game. Only 3 pages.

Also let's not forget how he was so loosely invested in the late game that he made a series of completely unrelated posts (still weird looking back at them)

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Also regarding SSV: he hasn't contributed significantly to any of the cases that ended up catching scum:

CCat: no content
Tpink: no content
Jimson: a bandwagon vote but no case/new content
Cpig: an implied vote but no case/new content

Consider this a virtual vote on SSV but I want to hear more from other people. I still think there's a possibility it's flerp, and would be pretty shocked if it turned out to be Moat.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah if its moat then tbh he deserves the win

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
and so if its between mmt and ssv id have to go with ssv because looking through mmt's posting there has been a lot of genuine effort and casing and the only thing that ever caught my eye as suspicious was last day when she was like "why are you changing your mind huh?" but i dont think that's like a super scummy tell and could be coming from a townie.

whereas ssv's just seemed to be disinterested and distant from the game especially considering that in the last couple days people really need to speak up and get poo poo done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Glad we all agree

##vote ssv

• Locked thread