Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Tux, I tolerate you laying on top of my computer tower for the warmth only because you don't impact the airflow any up there. If you hork a hairball through the mesh and it drips onto my video card I swear to god your old-man cuteness will not save you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Found another headless rat behind my garbage cans this morning

I think I have a copyPorchcat

Seriously why do my neighborhood cats keep trying to feed me, I'm not starving.

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007

grack posted:

Maybe they think you have a surfeit of rat heads and they're trying to give you something to put them on. They work in mysterious ways.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Son Of PorchCat: The Rattening

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

grack posted:

Well you're clearly not hunting the local rats very well on your own. They're worried and trying to help because they care :ohdear:.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Booger, you are the worst. You are lucky to be alive and we still want to murder you more than once a week. We can't have any other pets because we know you would murder them, you horrible demon creature. People think we are crazy and I try to defend your psychotic rear end because I know that most of the time you love us. But we don't deserve this torment you wretched stinking piece of midget feces.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein
We found a stray cat that was like this. Someone had declawed her.

But she could sure bit the everlovin' hell out of you, randomly, at the drop of a hat, WHILE loving PURRING.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Lynza posted:

We found a stray cat that was like this. Someone had declawed her.

But she could sure bit the everlovin' hell out of you, randomly, at the drop of a hat, WHILE loving PURRING.

I had to declaw the demon. It was either the claws or I don't know. But I'm still getting new scars from her teeth weekly. If we werent in modern times I'd be dead of infection.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Macready, it's not your fault you had a reaction to the flea spot on but it is your fault you keep scratching at it and reopening the scab. I mean, I literally just put your steroid cream on, give it a minute to start working before you claw your grody scalepatch again!

Also I'm going to kill your old owner. We've made good progress on you not tacklepouncing my hands and feet but that doesn't mean trying to wrestle my face is any more acceptable.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Athos I swear to god, if you run across my stomach just as I'm getting to sleep one more loving time I'm shoving you into the laundry basket. I work nights. gently caress off.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Your cat is biting you because you declawed her.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Your cat is biting you because you declawed her.

that is incorrect but you can go gently caress yourself hth

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Good job on bringing up one of the few things that derails the gently caress out of most catte threads. :rolleyes:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

SneakyFrog posted:

Good job on bringing up one of the few things that derails the gently caress out of most catte threads. :rolleyes:

>Points at Lynza

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Im gonna tell on ALL OF YOU.

actually no, but just sayin....

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

psychokitty posted:

that is incorrect but you can go gently caress yourself hth

lol

edit: Cats bite more when they're declawed. That's a fact, not a judgement.

Puppy Galaxy fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jul 11, 2016

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein

psychokitty posted:

>Points at Lynza

Not it!

In other news, my parents' dog has decided, in his wisdom, that because we feed him when they're on vacation, we should feed him all the time. Like, ALL the time.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Puppy Galaxy posted:

lol

edit: Cats bite more when they're declawed. That's a fact, not a judgement.

I'll say one thing and then maybe we can drop it or you can PM me for stories: you don't know this cat, meaning you have no idea what she was or wasn't like before the "mutilation."

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007
Declaw or not, they're still going to eat your face when you die. What comes before is just tenderizing.

hogmartin
Mar 27, 2007
Is it ok to un-helldump here? I got Misha as a buddy for Vanya after Katya died, but Misha's a dumb rear end in a top hat who doesn't know when to stop playing so Vanya ended up with scars on his neck and an antisocial nature. After I moved, my parents took Misha but Vanya spent literally like 3 years hiding between boxes in the basement and darting upstairs for a furtive meal. A few months ago I was like gently caress it, it would be nice to have a cat who will not bolt in fear and disappear for three days, so I got Lydia.

She's a rescue from an abandoned house in Indiana. She will follow me into the kitchen even if I'm just moving through it because OMG THERE IS FOOD HERE I LOVE FOOD I MAY NEVER SEE FOOD AGAIN, but the funny thing is, she wrestles Vanya and then it turns into kitty kisses, and even if she's off in another room he naps on the mat by the porch and I think this might be the most daylight he's seen in years. I'll be reading on the couch and hear them behind me getting all slurpy. Vanya even deigns to be petted now, plus tummy rubs.

I think this may be the only situation I've ever heard of where adding a cat to a cat problem actually makes it better.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Athos I swear to god, if you run across my stomach just as I'm getting to sleep one more loving time I'm shoving you into the laundry basket. I work nights. gently caress off.

I can definitely sympathize on this one, although Tuna typically does it when I'm trying to bask in the warm glow of not actually needing to wake up for another hour, with the occasional exciting variants of "accidentally bodyslam Hats' stomach" and "go get paws nice and wet first and then apply directly to the stomach". This is after I've already gotten up to feed him and gone back to bed.

Darnit Tuna,I let you sleep in all day, why can't you let me have an hour? :(

mcbagpipes
Apr 17, 2010
Okay, so not only is Red one sad assed broken dog with a new pair of barn kitten followers, now they have taken to sleeping with her. Wrestling kittens all drat night long in my tent trailer.

Kibbles and Bitz, I hope a coyote gets you.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mcbagpipes posted:

Okay, so not only is Red one sad assed broken dog with a new pair of barn kitten followers, now they have taken to sleeping with her. Wrestling kittens all drat night long in my tent trailer.
What exactly is your living situation?

mcbagpipes
Apr 17, 2010
A friend of ours recently purchased 100+ acres of foothill property next to the Canadian Rockies. We moved our tent trailer out there and have been helping out on weekends. The kittens seem to love the trailer and the dog. I think they like the trailer because it is warm and the dog because she is dysfunctional and protective of them.

I will admit that after running a chainsaw for most of a day, having kittens jump on your head at night gets old.

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Hotter than Garrison Keillor, but just a little bit.
Rufus if you're going to keep piling up your blankets and humping them don't come and whine and headbutt me until I lay them flat again you stupid trash mutt!

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Shackleton I know you love being in the window so you get all the adoration from people walking past but I swear to god if you ever jump up there just to puke all over the curtains again I am going to turn you into mittens.

You don't even look loving guilty

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

DigitalRaven posted:

Shackleton I know you love being in the window so you get all the adoration from people walking past but I swear to god if you ever jump up there just to puke all over the curtains again I am going to turn you into mittens.

You don't even look loving guilty

Of course not! Shackleton did nothing wrong :catbert:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Stupid moron stop missing the litter box and peeing on the floor! I know you're not sick cause I just took you to the vet, you're just stupid.

FluffieDuckie
May 11, 2005

godammit roger stay out of the pantry :argh:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Why do you all poo at the same time? Most days the litter boxes are pretty clean but then some days, like today, I walk into the room into a nuclear bomb cloud of poo smell, only to find 500000000 pieces of poo in the litter box. Are you synchronizing this? Do YOU enjoy it?

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

God damnit, cat. It was cute the first time you pretended you wanted to cuddle just so you could plant a nose spot on my glasses. Its become less so a dozen times later.

Cat just wants to sniff your eyeball. I have one that likes that too. It's loving weird, but, well, cats.

Johnny,

I love you. You're adorable. But goddamn. We got you because two dogs are better than one, and Maggie loves the hell out of you, and you have so much fun together.
But.
Maggie never barked at anything outside of "actual unknown person attempting to enter the house" and now, since you bark at your goddamn shadow, she and you bark at everything. Thanks for that. :mad:

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Onca, I know you use your litter trays during the day when I am at work.

So why do you run around yelling like a moron when I get home from work, and then start doing your "I am about to pee on this" move everywhere, until I physically put you in your litterbox, at which point you pee copiously and without complaint, before returning to acting (relatively) normal?

You do not need supervision to pee. Stop being weird.

Lokee
Oct 2, 2013

The brown sea is dark and full of terrors, but the paywall burns them all away.
Flea infestation (my fault, not he cat's) and I live with two other people. Flea problem is my fault, no two ways about that.

I don't need to be texted at 9am every day about whatever new development is happening, I don't need the people doing NOTHING TO HELP telling me that there are, in fact, still fleas in the house.

When you here about a mid-western guy going to prison for burning his house to the ground with his roommates still inside, please send this post along to CNN for me, TIA.

pooter03
Jun 2, 2016

Waffles, if you are going to threaten me, at least pretend that you give a gently caress.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

pooter03 posted:

Waffles, if you are going to threaten me, at least pretend that you give a gently caress.

dems happy toes :3:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

pooter03 posted:

lol waffles

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Sampson, If you eat another god drat sock, I will not be the one who has to pull it from your rear end.

Also, stop eating loving toilet paper.

Matter of fact, If its not in kibble form, just gently caress off entirely.

Sneaky Wombat fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jul 31, 2016

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

pooter03 posted:

Is this an audition tape from the Wolverine Blu-Ray?

Blackbird Betty
Mar 27, 2010
Belle, I'm really happy you came home after being lost the whole weekend. But did you have to make your noisy, triumphant return at midnight on Sunday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman

Sneaky Wombat posted:

Sampson, If you eat another god drat sock, I will not be the one who has to pull it from your rear end.

Also, stop eating loving toilet paper.

Matter of fact, If its not in kibble form, just gently caress off entirely.

Sampson you silly bugger