Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'd vote infinitum to avoid no lynch, I don't think Jedit is scum.

Could you lay out the case for town Jedit, because I just don't see it. I will say that this post gives me pause—he's defending me rather than OMGUSing me which is pretty unusual for anyone to do, but a little more likely to come from town I think. Other than that though, I just don't see a single thing from him to dissuade me. He started scummy and has been defensive almost non-stop since. The Moat thing is totally null FWIW. Town wants to lynch the SK for obvious reasons, and scum want to to earn towncred and get a kill on what they think is a townie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I think he's been leapt on all game and that you shouldn't be surprised a player forced to defend himself all game has been defensive. The case on him isn't that great or indicative of alignment. I don't get scummy vibes from him either I think his posts have been straight up for the most part.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote inf

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm staying on Kash. None of his play reads sincere to me.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

The Ninth Layer posted:

I think he's been leapt on all game and that you shouldn't be surprised a player forced to defend himself all game has been defensive. The case on him isn't that great or indicative of alignment. I don't get scummy vibes from him either I think his posts have been straight up for the most part.

It's not that he's being defensive, it's that he's not doing anything else. Hes being at least somewhat active but the only players he's pushed or cased were obvscum Moat and then Inf once Inf was on the verge of being lynched.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

If you want to vote out someone for not doing anything vote Meds. There are worse offenders than Jedit.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

"He cased someone that ended up being a bad guy before everybody else did" is not a good reason to vote someone.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

The Ninth Layer posted:

If you want to vote out someone for not doing anything vote Meds. There are worse offenders than Jedit.

meds is still alive?

i honestly thought he was dead

meds why are you betraying joe!?

##vote MCS

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Pinterest Mom posted:

"He cased someone that ended up being a bad guy before everybody else did" is not a good reason to vote someone.

Except the bad guy wasn't scum, so you can't paint it as a bus for Town cred.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Absurd Revolver posted:

meds is still alive?

i honestly thought he was dead

meds why are you betraying joe!?

##vote MCS

This is a good vote.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
we could have been so much MCS

joe could have cured AIDS by now

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jedit posted:

Except the bad guy wasn't scum, so you can't paint it as a bus for Town cred.

I'm aware of that, but at most it's null, not a positive reason to vote someone.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Pinterest Mom posted:

I'm aware of that, but at most it's null, not a positive reason to vote someone.

Vote MCS if you want less scum in our game.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
##vote mcs

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Phew, glad people picking up the infini train
##vote infini

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

##vote Inf

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

What's this Scum push on me again.

3 votes in a row with 0 reasoning to accompany it.

I'm the Doctor you idiots.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Why the hell is Jedit getting away with straight up lying?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Why the hell is Jedit getting away with straight up lying?

Hmm?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Votes Cure Scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Sure don't like this inf push and then he claimed so I think jedit probs scum ##vote jedit

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Kashuno posted:

Sure don't like this inf push and then he claimed so I think jedit probs scum ##vote jedit

Meds......?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
seriously forget about jedit or inf

meds is lurking hard as gently caress, we need him dead

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'll even repost my brief Meds case since nobody had anything to say about it the first time.

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

If this is scummy, I'm surprised you haven't voted half of the game so far. Are you hoping that someone's going to come along and do all of the dirty work for you? Do you have any spine whatsoever? You sure as gently caress didn't show any on Day 1, and you haven't done so here.

If you think he's scummy, gently caress the deadline, vote for him. Make him defend his actions. Make a move that you might have to defend against scrutiny.

You loving coward.
MEDS (Betrayer) made this post directed at Jedit while voting for no one.

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

##vote Jedit

No, you get the gently caress out and come back when you decide you can take risks.

Ironically, doesn't take much of a risk in voting #3 lynch candidate Jedit (while ignoring discussion about actual vote leaders).

Vote this guy he is scum.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ill do it
##vote mcs

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Look at my last couple of posts I outline it

(Sorry phone posting and getting ready for the day)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote meds ok

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Look at my last couple of posts I outline it

(Sorry phone posting and getting ready for the day)

Yeah I don't really care for it

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
making joe a better future, one lurker at a time

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Is MCS in report? If so I'm still pushing for a jedit lynch and then we can free lynch MCS tomorrow

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Is MCS in report? If so I'm still pushing for a jedit lynch and then we can free lynch MCS tomorrow

doesnt look like it

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Or we could take our destiny into our own hands and vote him out today.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
MCS at -2

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

doesnt look like it

Very well
##vote MCS

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

I'll vote Meds for lurking. We can all play tomorrow, I'll trust people to go along and maybe a night action will clear someone.

##vote Meds

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

:redhammer:

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

That's the hammer. Don't love this, but we'll see.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
RIP inf

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Today was a good day. Today was brownie day! Once a month brownies got served in the cafeteria, and you had to get to them quickly. Unfortunately Joe got a bit delayed, and by the time it was his turn.. Oh wait, there was two left! Eagerly he grabbed one and reached out for the second, but then paused. Even though most of his buddies got two, he wasn't the only one who hadn't had any. Reluctantly he withdrew his hand and moved on.

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Joe's Greed, Self-destruction aligned Self-redirector was overcome during day 3.

quote:

You are Joe's Greed.

You're the part of Joe that wants it all. And you can take it all. You can shift the direction of what aspects of his personality do to yourself.

You are a Self-Redirector! Once per night, you may select a player and force them to target you. They will not know that they have been redirected.

You are Self-destruction aligned! You win when the self-destructive aspects of Joe's personality hold full domination over him. You may communicate with your scumbros in this document: http://still.nope

Night 3 begins. Gib actions pls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (7): The Ninth Layer, Absurd Revolver, dongsbot 9000, Pinterest Mom, Kashuno, Infinitum, Jedit
Infinitum (2): Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, Jedit, Kashuno, imgay, Kasumeat, Kashuno, Jedit
Jedit (1): Kasumeat, Ernie., Kashuno, Ernie., Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, Infinitum, Kashuno, Absurd Revolver, Kasumeat, Kashuno, Kashuno, Infinitum
Kashuno (1): Infinitum, Pinterest Mom, Kashuno, Kashuno, Ernie., dongsbot 9000, Infinitum, dongsbot 9000, Pinterest Mom

Not Voting (2): CCKeane, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 12th, 2016 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

• Locked thread