Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
For those of you who think my claim is dubious, look at Dongs': Like me, he has only me to verify it, but unlike me, it involves both a) "forgetting" to use it once and b) a role that doesn't exist because he had to make up a role because he couldn't think of a real one that was plausible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Pinterest Mom posted:

That's not terrible, hmm.

And Asiina being NKed makes a lot more sense if dong is scum than Kasumeat, eh.

why

Kasumeat posted:

For those of you who think my claim is dubious, look at Dongs': Like me, he has only me to verify it, but unlike me, it involves both a) "forgetting" to use it once and b) a role that doesn't exist because he had to make up a role because he couldn't think of a real one that was plausible.

actually its very realistic that i forgot to use my power b/c if i were fakeclaiming i would just make smth up like you did

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Kasumeat what is the language of Ernie's role?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

She was going to be an automatic vote on you the whole game.

##unvote

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

probably not

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

if theres a watcher, theres prolly a ninja right

tbh, i kinda buy kasumeats actions as role cop and if theres two cops i feel like there would be a rolecop

:\\\\\

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

this sucks

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
The problem is dongsbots role makes literally no sense. He enables someone to use their ability again the same night? What if dongs doesn't submit until just before the night ends? It's also not how empowerers work

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

tbh, i kinda buy kasumeats actions as role cop and if theres two cops i feel like there would be a rolecop

I think this is scum caught out and realizing people are going to believe kasumeat and trying to throw the ninja out there as possibly having killed last night

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

The problem is dongsbots role makes literally no sense. He enables someone to use their ability again the same night? What if dongs doesn't submit until just before the night ends? It's also not how empowerers work

I've had an empowerer role that worked exactly like that.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

actually im bummed cuz i know im gonan lose this role duel and im not convinced that kasumeat is scum despite the fact that it seems like he has to be scum

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

I've had an empowerer role that worked exactly like that.

Or maybe it was "copy their night action"? Something like that, it was contingent on the other person receiving their night action, I'd get a PM from the mod and I'd have to choose who to target, I was always the last player to submit before the game opened.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im actually superbummed that theres another scum ninja whos gonna own us if we flip me then kasu and we're both towns

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote dongs

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

o poo poo i just read my pm 4 real when i empower someone they get 2 actions the next night

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ok now im sure kasumeat is scum cuz if he was town he were real hed have two actions n2

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

too bad i dug myself into this REALLY DEEP HOLE

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

Or maybe it was "copy their night action"? Something like that, it was contingent on the other person receiving their night action, I'd get a PM from the mod and I'd have to choose who to target, I was always the last player to submit before the game opened.

The second is not like the first

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

o poo poo i just read my pm 4 real when i empower someone they get 2 actions the next night

##vote dongsbot

this is not town superstar dongsbot

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Lol

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

haha so i prolly gotta get lynched today BUT kasumeat is definitely scum please lynch him tomorrow thank you

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

when ppl vote me today, if theyh can stay stuff like "dongs im sorry i have to vote u cuz ur story is too farfetched" and not "dong = scum" that would make me feel better cuz im not scum thank you namaste

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I'm home now so let's take a look at Dongs:

dongsbot 9000 posted:

hey guys heres a good idea: we turbo kashuno when the game starts

since he blocked me, he cant see this idea so itll be extra funny

dongsbot 9000 posted:

imo we should turbo kashuno like i forgot i said we should do ##vote kashuno

dongsbot 9000 posted:

vote kashuno hes scum i divinated it in the entrails

dongsbot 9000 posted:

hmm this kashuno vote for me then switch over to imgay when he was vote leader and then unvote when imgay pointed out it was a suspicious push very scummy hmmm maybe we should vote kashuno

dongsbot 9000 posted:

rmeember when 2 ppl (jimson, kasumeat) switched their voets 2 me cuz kashuno said hed vote 4 me out of spite

seems scummy hmmmm

This isn't just jokeposting, it's legit an attempt to turbo Kash and then throw shade on two townies who wouldn't join his wagon.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

CCKeane posted:

My case on Kash is:

AR started the day by listing me among scummy people then dropping a vote on jedit.

Kash came in, dropped a vote on me without explanation, then tried to shift the vote away from Jedit.

When push for an explanation for his vote on me, Kash says I usually react when voted

Kash citing my meta/using meta is a move he has done before as scum in order to excuse scummy votes

Kash is using me calling bullshit on him as an example of my scumminess. This is nonsense on it's face, but particularly when he previously said that voting me usually gets a strong reaction. If he was expecting a strong reaction and he got one, that is indicative that I am playing as I usually do, and is a null tell. This isn't what he did, however. By his own words I usually react strongly, so surely this is just how I play?

Kash is making a nonsense case and citing meta as a means of excusing himself from having to make a meaningful case. This is scummy.

not reading any of this but ##vote kash

Another lazy attempt to vote Kash for no reason.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

itd make sense for keane to actually be naive cop (i.e. a vt w/ a visit) given his claimed flavour but it doesnt rule out that he could actually be an insane cop

kashunos argument on his self-vote makes no sense

"If I die today and give credence to Keane's naive cop claim, then tomorrow another cop in this game can come forward and discuss their results. If no one else comes forward tomorrow, yall should lynch keane."

like wtf does that even mean when kash flips town (assuming kash is town), the other cop w/ claim and be like "ah, yes. i see that you indeed have the ability to say everyone as town. now let us discuss our results". i could buy someone else making this argument to test whether keane is insane or naive but i cant understand why a town player would argue for a self-lynch to confirm a naive cop??

i would say hes on tilt but then he explicitly says hes not on tilt

kash has claimed vengeful basically the entire game i think this makes the most sense if kash was scum and he wanted to venge keane

Here we are, July 10, and we have was is literally Dongs' first post that isn't anything other than a joke or a Kash push without a reason. Just look at his post history if you don't believe me. Literally nothing but white noise joke posts and Kash pushes. Also note the out-of-nowhere Vengeful suggestion. . . .

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote kashuno

im sorry for your illness i will free you from the chains of this game so you can recuperate

dongsbot 9000 posted:

LETS LYNCH KASHUNO

dongsbot 9000 posted:

even if u think hes town, we should lynch kashuno anyway so he can blow someone up

. . . which he's using to try to bait everyone into the same Kash lynch for no reason he's been pushing since D1. Kash is an easy target to pick on because "vote Kash" is literally a meme at this point and it's super easy for scum to push for it and then just be all "whoops heh well he's bad at Mafia" when Kash flips town.

OK so that's the entire case on Dongs because THAT'S LITERALLY ALL HE'S DONE THIS ENTIRE GAME. HE HAS NOT CONTRIBUTED A SINGLE THING OTHER THAN PUSHING THE SAME KASH TURBO FROM D1 AND SOME WHITE NOISE GARBAGE. LOOK FOR YOURSELF: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3781372&userid=184939 . Dongs is 100% scum at this point, which means Kash is 99% town given their interaction. And given that Dongs is claiming a non-investigative role, his push on Kash is 100% bullshit.

As for myself, judge for yourself on me: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3781372&userid=69004
I may have been wrong about Jedit, but he played scummy as gently caress as many of you definitely agree. I've actually been scumhunting. If you mislynch me, take a good look at Inf and Keane after obvscum Dongs.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

in conclusion, i, dongsbot 9000, made the following scumful mistakes today and before:

1. misrepresented my power role
2. forgot my flavour and had to check my role pm for it
3. have a stupid power role in the first place
4. also one time i forgot to use my power role
5. also temporarily entertained the idea that kasumeat wasnt scum

however, i will flip joe-aligned empowerer. i can choose to empower a player each night which gives them the power to use their power role twice the next night. if i accidentally empower scum, they do not get to nk twice but can nk and use their other power.

on n1, i empowered kasumeat.
on n2, i forgot to empower anyone.
on n3, i empowered tnl.

kasumeat claims to have used their rolecop on asiina, ernie., and tnl. if they were truly a role cop, they couldve rolecopped two ppl night 2 because of my empowerer. however, this argument is dependent on you believing im an empowerer in the first place, which might be a tough sell.

thus, i will be flipped tonight, and then you will vote kasumeat, who is scum.

namaste and peace be upon you.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

kasumeat, its over. im gonna die tonight and then you'll be flipped tomorrow. lets both save some time because we both played to our wincons as best as we could today.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

CCKeane posted:

Kasumeat what is the language of Ernie's role?

He's a Watcher. It doesn't explain what his role does.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

when ppl vote me today, if theyh can stay stuff like "dongs im sorry i have to vote u cuz ur story is too farfetched" and not "dong = scum" that would make me feel better cuz im not scum thank you namaste

Dongs I'm sorry I have to vote you today but you're an idiot who apparently doesn't read their role PMs and should die for it

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kasumeat posted:

He's a Watcher. It doesn't explain what his role does.

Otoh mmmm don't like this loving damnit why do you both suck at this game

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

namaste

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i suck cuz im autopiloted like the first two days of this game in classic dongsbottian fashion

kasu sucks cuz hes scum lol

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i mean today should prolly be a t-dome b/w kasumeat and me unless ppl think theres a ninja

dongsbot 9000 posted:

tbf i empowered the other person im t-doming, no one, and the flip which isnt great either tbh

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Hi

Dongs apparently simultaneously believes that it's possible that both he and Kasu are telling the truth, but that Kasu is lying about not having been empowered by dongs.

Bag 'em and tag 'em.

##vote dongs

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

dongsbot 9000 posted:

in conclusion, i, dongsbot 9000, made the following scumful mistakes today and before:

1. misrepresented my power role
2. forgot my flavour and had to check my role pm for it
3. have a stupid power role in the first place
4. also one time i forgot to use my power role
5. also temporarily entertained the idea that kasumeat wasnt scum

however, i will flip joe-aligned empowerer. i can choose to empower a player each night which gives them the power to use their power role twice the next night. if i accidentally empower scum, they do not get to nk twice but can nk and use their other power.

on n1, i empowered kasumeat.
on n2, i forgot to empower anyone.
on n3, i empowered tnl.

kasumeat claims to have used their rolecop on asiina, ernie., and tnl. if they were truly a role cop, they couldve rolecopped two ppl night 2 because of my empowerer. however, this argument is dependent on you believing im an empowerer in the first place, which might be a tough sell.

thus, i will be flipped tonight, and then you will vote kasumeat, who is scum.

namaste and peace be upon you.

It's generally a good idea to actually decide what your fake role is before you claim it. I only investigated Ernie because I only had one action because you are lying scum.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote hero of mafia

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i have done my job. i have caught kasumeat in a lie. let me die now.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i wish i could roll scum once so ppl would be amazed how good i am at it

ive only rolled scum in kashunos game that instantly died after i brutalized quidnose to take a mafia vacation and the overwatch game where kashuno dayvig'd me in his first post

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i wish i could roll scum once so ppl would be amazed how good i am at it

ive only rolled scum in kashunos game that instantly died after i brutalized quidnose to take a mafia vacation and the overwatch game where kashuno dayvig'd me in his first post

You were doing well enough. I (and the rest of town, apparently) hadn't noticed how you were coasting until the Watcher caught you.

I wish I could roll scum once because this is my 5th game and I still haven't.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kasumeat posted:

You were doing well enough. I (and the rest of town, apparently) hadn't noticed how you were coasting until the Watcher caught you.

took me like 16 games to roll scum the first time

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Kasumeat posted:

dont understand why ur pretending like ur not gonna die the next day

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Ouch. This is at least my first game with a PR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

yea as what roleblocker or smth

• Locked thread