Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Too bad it won't also be dubbed by Animax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I didn't have a problem with any of the gundam breakers 3 English so it'll probably be fine for me.

Since we won't be getting the story synopsis is there a good place to get the og stuff after 2?

ShiunTouya
Feb 16, 2012

Use Orgonite Buster here!

DrManiac posted:

I didn't have a problem with any of the gundam breakers 3 English so it'll probably be fine for me.

Since we won't be getting the story synopsis is there a good place to get the og stuff after 2?

http://2ndsrwoge.com/

Dunno about OG Gaiden, but nothing that's relevant from that isn't mentioned in the library.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

ShiunTouya posted:

http://2ndsrwoge.com/

Dunno about OG Gaiden, but nothing that's relevant from that isn't mentioned in the library.

Names aside, I remember Neidengard's guide being good when I used it at OGG's release.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

AradoBalanga posted:

At least it's not say, Duwang tier translations.

That would've been better though???

They should've hired Mechaextreme.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Overly literal but completely understandable is exactly what I was expecting. I'm just glad I get to play a SRW game and know what is going on within a year of its release without having to hope somebody doesn't burn out.

And re: the Hagwane. Remember Wevangwelion.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Caphi posted:

I love, so much, that there is a codex entry for "That Goddamn Amoeba Thing."

the what now

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Gyra_Solune posted:

the what now
I believe Caphi is referring to AI-1's final boss form.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
So is Extreme VS Force (NA) coming out tomorrow? I assume it will show up on the PSN store at midnight or has anything changed?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

ZuljinRaynor posted:

So is Extreme VS Force (NA) coming out tomorrow? I assume it will show up on the PSN store at midnight or has anything changed?

It'll show up sometime during the day. only big titles get midnight releases.

Caphi
Jan 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE

AradoBalanga posted:

I believe Caphi is referring to AI-1's final boss form.

Probably it's from Gaiden?

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

It's the thing that sucked him into Endless Frontier IIRC.

Hokuto
Jul 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
Bringing up my OGG stream shortly!

edit: Stream over, japed again

Hokuto fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Jul 11, 2016

KoB
May 1, 2009

Broken Loose posted:

I don't get this. You can just memorize the menus if you have to. The story is the important part.

Mainly because Im used to not understanding the story.

Even if Ive got most of it memorized theres still seishin I get mixed up, pilot stats I cant remember the order of, etc etc

Hokuto
Jul 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
Final OGG stream coming up shortly. I'll be grinding out the last 3 stages of the game. BARTOOLS FOR EVERYONE.

edit: stream over, now I see why people hate this game

Hokuto fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jul 12, 2016

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Caphi posted:

Probably it's from Gaiden?

BlitzBlast posted:

It's the thing that sucked him into Endless Frontier IIRC.
Ah, okay. I thought the thing that sucked Kouta in the EF world was a simple portal.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Remember SD Gundam G Generation Genesis? Well, it's still coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK56tVMXuQw

They cancelled the PS3 version and the Vita version is somehow coming out on two cartridges.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Policenaut posted:

They cancelled the PS3 version and the Vita version is somehow coming out on two cartridges.

That'll be the first multi-cart Vita game, I believe.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Midjack posted:

That'll be the first multi-cart Vita game, I believe.
How would you be able to do that without needing to switch them around constantly? It's not a linear game.

Also, I guess it's UC only? Fine by me.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Hokuto posted:

Final OGG stream coming up shortly. I'll be grinding out the last 3 stages of the game. BARTOOLS FOR EVERYONE.

edit: stream over, now I see why people hate this game

The last few stages of OGG are truly an embarrassingly bad experience. They reek of a team that was rapidly approaching a deadline and realized that their game was only 36-odd stages long even with straight up copy pasting the entirety of OG 2.5 and having multiple three turn long MX plot stages, so they just decided to slam on the most horrible HP bloat in SRW history to try to pad out the endgame.

What a terrible waste of Dyuminas and the Shura.

The DK Rap
May 12, 2010
You know him well.

Samurai Sanders posted:

How would you be able to do that without needing to switch them around constantly? It's not a linear game.

Also, I guess it's UC only? Fine by me.

I just assumed the second cart would be used for a data install, so you would have to spend more money on a large Vita memory card.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

Policenaut posted:

Looks cool. I haven't played the previous ones so I don't know if there is a history to this, but what is the chance Sayla is a character that you can put in an MS?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

ZuljinRaynor posted:

Looks cool. I haven't played the previous ones so I don't know if there is a history to this, but what is the chance Sayla is a character that you can put in an MS?
Everyone ever can be a pilot of any MS or MA ever, unless things have changed. Wanna put Mirai in the Devil Gundam and wreck the world? Go right ahead!

edit: or have 0079 Bright, 0087 Bright and 0093 Bright all in Balls fighting side by side. G Gen is a free-form SRPG like Disgaea where the goal of the game is to break the game. Some people like that better than SRW's rigid story driven nature. I don't, but it's still fun sometimes.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jul 12, 2016

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

ZuljinRaynor posted:

100%.

Pretty much anyone can be put into a robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puOP8-tnQoE

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

Samurai Sanders posted:

Everyone ever can be a pilot of any MS or MA ever, unless things have changed. Wanna put Mirai in the Devil Gundam and wreck the world? Go right ahead!

edit: or have 0079 Bright, 0087 Bright and 0093 Bright all in Balls fighting side by side. G Gen is a free-form SRPG like Disgaea where the goal of the game is to break the game. Some people like that better than SRW's rigid story driven nature. I don't, but it's still fun sometimes.

ImpAtom posted:

100%.

Pretty much anyone can be put into a robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puOP8-tnQoE

Thanks for the replies. Sounds great. :D

I've seen stuff like the God Finger done by everyone but I didn't know these games short change some of the characters or not.

Now just to get a PS4.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

important: will fa be voiced by satomi arai like she is in srwz2

KoB
May 1, 2009
Whats the point of G Gen if I cant put Graham in the God Gundam and have him yell God Graham Finger?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
The total lack of Late UC makes me mad. :argh:

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

MonsieurChoc posted:

The total lack of Late UC makes me mad. :argh:

Same, at the very least some F91 love would have been nice

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?
I can understand cutting it off where they did, since because it's a G-Gen game if they did F91 we'd probably also have to have F90 and Silhouette F91, and all the Crossbones, and if you've got Crossbone you might as well go ahead and add Victory, etc etc. Still disappointing.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Son Ryo posted:

I can understand cutting it off where they did, since because it's a G-Gen game if they did F91 we'd probably also have to have F90 and Silhouette F91, and all the Crossbones, and if you've got Crossbone you might as well go ahead and add Victory, etc etc. Still disappointing.

Maybe we'll see it in DLC, or maybe even a sequel, adding in Turn A and G-Reco as well

Also I really want to see a future G-Generation game add in some of the really weird and obscure portions of the franchise in like Blaster Mari, Gaia Gear, and For The Barrel

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Cancelling the PS3 version is a bit weird, I just hope it's still getting the planned release with English. I'm sure the next G-Gen game will have everybody and their mum in it again.

Not really giving the best example of the usual cross over coolness of the G-Gen games either when it just looks like its going to be the UC plotline played straight.

EthanSteele fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jul 13, 2016

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
I wondered why Sentinel never made it in to G Gen, considering it was in SRW 4 and almost made the cut for Alpha 3. Apparently those happened despite a wonky copyright split where Bandai doesn't own it.

The fact that SRW exists is kinda amazing sometimes.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

The Ex-S is in G-Gen, though?

Even has a theme. But no pilot.

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Yeah, what? Sentinel's been in G-Gen plenty of times, as well as most of its mobile suits and cast members. Hell, Ryu Roots ends up on my endgame team in every G-Gen that has him.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Maybe there's no late UC stuff because it's going to have a traditional story instead of the weird time jumping stuff

KoB
May 1, 2009

EthanSteele posted:

Cancelling the PS3 version is a bit weird, I just hope it's still getting the planned release with English. I'm sure the next G-Gen game will have everybody and their mum in it again.

Not really giving the best example of the usual cross over coolness of the G-Gen games either when it just looks like its going to be the UC plotline played straight.

Theres no way theyre doing a PS3 version in english.

Their other games must not have sold well enough on PS3 to warrant doing it anymore, even in Japan.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

KoB posted:

Theres no way theyre doing a PS3 version in english.

Their other games must not have sold well enough on PS3 to warrant doing it anymore, even in Japan.

Oh no I knew the english version was always gonna be PS4 exclusive. I was just saying that if they're cancelling the ps3 version cos of lack of projected sales or whatever I hope they don't cancel the planned english version too.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Oh I see, misunderstood.

Its interesting to see that it seems like the PS4 finally took hold in Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007

EthanSteele posted:

Oh no I knew the english version was always gonna be PS4 exclusive. I was just saying that if they're cancelling the ps3 version cos of lack of projected sales or whatever I hope they don't cancel the planned english version too.

Wait, what? I thought there was supposed to be an english version for Vita too.

• Locked thread