Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
steeelback was elo helled that game :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lovechop posted:

selfie is my boy, can't wait to see misfits in lcs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOk7vz0igj4
Since Kerp left us, Selfie is my next go-to for EU Boyz. I hope he does well this season, Supa Hot Crew XD was such a fun team to watch

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

Lovechop posted:

selfie is my boy, can't wait to see misfits in lcs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOk7vz0igj4
Wait, does the cass ult only work if you are facing cass?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

gvibes posted:

its a slow if you arent facing her

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

gvibes posted:

Yeah. You only turn to stone if you're looking at Medusa.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Goddamn spirit doesn't look pleased haha

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Savage Cracker posted:

Goddamn spirit doesn't look pleased haha

its selfish of him to be unhappy his friend is kicked off the team and he's the new scape goat

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Was Fnatic's issue with him that he didn't speak English as well as Huni did? He played fine, but replacing him with Kikis is lateral at best. Kikis is alright and can do exactly what you need him to because he's versatile, but when Kikis feeds, he really really feeds.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

They had different organizational goals. Fnatic wanted to win games but Gamsu wanted to lose games.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

RealFoxy posted:

Was Fnatic's issue with him that he didn't speak English as well as Huni did? He played fine, but replacing him with Kikis is lateral at best. Kikis is alright and can do exactly what you need him to because he's versatile, but when Kikis feeds, he really really feeds.

gamsu always seemed really shy, i think he had a lot of trouble communicating just based off the fnatic reality show

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I'm still confused that the top team in EU looked at Dignitas and said lemme grab dat top laner

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Ryu is so good. Worth 10 import slots in the eyes of this observer.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
After that series we can confidently conclude that Kikis is a massive upgrade over Gamsu and Fnatic will win the EU finals and go to Worlds

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Just so we're all on the same page, Giants are the best EU team because draws are sickening and they have the fewest draws

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Also Nights is cool, he was in those Dreamcast games and now he's grown up to be in esports

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
alright so whats the deal here with this teemo in lck

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

Also Nights is cool, he was in those Dreamcast games and now he's grown up to be in esports

yeah that dude was a nice surprise, he's fun to watch

also nights is still one of the best games ever made imo. normally when i go back and play games from my childhood they don't live up to my memories but it's just flawless

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Luna Was Here posted:

alright so whats the deal here with this teemo in lck

It got accidentally locked in, CJ had to keep it, it went 0/2/1 and they lost.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
I just tuned into LCK and now Ssumday is playing... Teemo?

Is this some kind of plague growing in the region?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Wol posted:

It got accidentally locked in, CJ had to keep it, it went 0/2/1 and they lost.

the one im watching is currently 2/0/4 and he flame horizoned the other teams gnar lol

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014

Luna Was Here posted:

the one im watching is currently 2/0/4 and he flame horizoned the other teams gnar lol

Different games. CJ yesterday and KT today

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
KT picked Teemo...on purpose? poo poo.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
If any team would purposefully pick Teemo, it's KT.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
It's been written in the cards all along...

Kill Teemo Rolster

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
All my Freecs out there...Holla if you hear me

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Jenny Angel posted:

Just so we're all on the same page, Giants are the best EU team because draws are sickening and they have the fewest draws

:yeah:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Wol posted:

All my Freecs out there...Holla if you hear me

I love the Freecs. Freecs and Ever a few days ago was my dream matchup. Those are my teams right now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Libertine posted:

I love the Freecs. Freecs and Ever a few days ago was my dream matchup. Those are my teams right now.

MVP tho.

e; while we're talking about LCK teams though sure is gonna be sad to see CJ leave the pro scene when they lose the promotion tournament

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jul 15, 2016

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Does Korean CS have any crazy upstart teams like ever and MVP were last split? I think CJ can preserve their spot unless there's some poo poo I'm not considering. I don't even think CJ is a bad team they would probably be playoff caliber in either LCS region they just have a really weird mix of guys who are rookies and old veterans and they don't seem to have a lot of synergy.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Libertine posted:

Does Korean CS have any crazy upstart teams like ever and MVP were last split? I think CJ can preserve their spot unless there's some poo poo I'm not considering. I don't even think CJ is a bad team they would probably be playoff caliber in either LCS region they just have a really weird mix of guys who are rookies and old veterans and they don't seem to have a lot of synergy.

iirc sbenu is still undefeated? Ever8 is up there too. Sbenu moved SaSin to coach instead of playing mid, so they look a bit better than they did in LCK spring, and could probs take CJ out. CJ just looks like complete garbage this split.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Did KTeemo win?!

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

no, that was the only game KT lost

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Kinda odd that Splyce vs Giants might actually be a decent game

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
crowd cheering for standard lanes. season 6

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I don't even give a gently caress that KT lost that was the godliest Teemo game I've ever seen and am ever likely to see. KT's other carries running double marksman and loving getting picked constantly was the reason they lost.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
deficio flirting with quickshot is honestly my fav thing

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Libertine posted:

I don't even give a gently caress that KT lost that was the godliest Teemo game I've ever seen and am ever likely to see. KT's other carries running double marksman and loving getting picked constantly was the reason they lost.

Yeah their comp had no hard engage from anyone. It really wasn't Ssumday's fault there. They had 0% chance to win from champ select, but he did well.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Anyone knows where the background music for champion select is from? I can ALMOST remember and it's driving me mad.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Silver scrapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

exethan posted:

Silver scrapes

Nah, it's not it, I meant EU LCS champion select music.

• Locked thread