Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Yeah, it's bad. I'm glad I'll be able to buy it, even if the release is still a ways away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New chapter of Ajin-chan - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Ajin-chan-wa-Kataritai/Vol-003-Ch-019--Demi-chan-Wants-to-Study?id=300087

In which everyone is adorable, as always.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I agree, Chito is God.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I agree, Chito is God.

No arguments here.

Dead dead demons DDDDDDDDDDD - Ontan is god. I wonder what the alien boy means when he says there's two of her?

Dagashi Kashi

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Go watch the Saiki Kusuo anime!

Takeo-chan Bukkairoku - Anything where we get to see more of evil wigglymouth girl is a good chapter to me.

She's a Rokurokubi - Extra end of volume rando comics!! Apparently one of the characters has a twitter feed?...? Wha?!

Earth's Afterschool - It's an astonishingly cozy apocalypse.

EDIT Woops!

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Jul 15, 2016

ElTipejoLoco
Feb 27, 2013

Let me fix your avisynth scripts! It'll only take me a couple horus.
You might want to check the url you used for your Takeo-chan Bukkairoku link, DocSun.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

DrSunshine posted:

Takeo-chan Bukkairoku - Anything where we get to see more of evil wigglymouth girl is a good chapter to me.

I feel like this is very, very slowly becoming an action series

Which I wouldn't begrudge at all tbh, I've loved it when that has happened in the past to some other series (except Reborn. we don't talk about Reborn)

I think the gradual progression to more action might be so slow that we actually only get one proper action scene, and it's the climax. I really hope that's the pacing it sticks with actually.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Samon-Kun the Summoner - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Samon-kun-wa-Summoner/Vol-002-Ch-014--Samon-Kun-waits-about-003-hours-for-a-girl-to-dress-up?id=300973

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Two new chapters of Teasing Master Takagi

You may want to sit down for the first one. The teasing is too strong. It cannot be contained. The teasing has broken the fourth wall!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Nipponophile posted:

Two new chapters of Teasing Master Takagi

You may want to sit down for the first one. The teasing is too strong. It cannot be contained. The teasing has broken the fourth wall!

I'm really glad it turned out well for those two. But man, the whole beginning of the chapter made it seem like they either didn't marry or that Nishikata had died or something. I was :ohdear:-ing the entire time!

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
That chapter got quite rough until they finally confirmed that they will get married. Though to be fair unless he meets somebody out of school, no one in school is going to even try to get involved due to it being obvious that he is already taken

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
I got owned.

Edit: Flying Witch is so good.

Artificer fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jul 21, 2016

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Takeo-chan - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Takeo-chan-Bukkairoku/Vol-004-Ch-019--Shuten-Douji--Final-Part-?id=304473

Next arc - New exchange student!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

This manga has been great but this chapter just really struck home for me. I really love how they use recreating the mythology in the story. Reminds me of hero quests in glorantha

Also new arc tease reminds me of jitsu wa watashi wa

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Somehow, slowly, it has definitely without a doubt become a supernatural battle manga! Which is just about the least I'd expected given the art style.

Although that monster was defeated in exactly the way I'd have expected. True to form! Hahaha!

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Explosions posted:

"Serialization ends in the next issue. Thank you for your support."

In related news, everything is terrible forever.

Don't SCARE ME LIKE THAT.

drat.

(I had read the chapter on batoto, which says this:

Moral of the story: don't read the v1 of poo poo TLs)

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Oh, also, Dr. Sunshine - should I make that general Daily Life thread or do you have it in the works? I have a couple weeks at home with not a whole lot to do.

(And if anyone has any recommendations for it, but all means let me know. I know quite a few, but I'm sure some have slipped beneath the radar.)

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

Ontan is god. I wonder what the alien boy means when he says there's two of her?

Probably a personality thing, I think we've seen glimpses of Ontan being 100% serious before.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Oh, also, Dr. Sunshine - should I make that general Daily Life thread or do you have it in the works? I have a couple weeks at home with not a whole lot to do.

(And if anyone has any recommendations for it, but all means let me know. I know quite a few, but I'm sure some have slipped beneath the radar.)

I was thinking about it, but realized I actually don't know all that many off the top of my head!! Ones that I like are Mitsuboshi Colors (:kimchi:) and Tomo-chan is a Girl! and Yotsuba& too, but I haven't seen a new chapter in months.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

DrSunshine posted:

I was thinking about it, but realized I actually don't know all that many off the top of my head!! Ones that I like are Mitsuboshi Colors (:kimchi:) and Tomo-chan is a Girl! and Yotsuba& too, but I haven't seen a new chapter in months.

Mmk, I'm gonna sleep off this cold and then work on it over the weekend. I know Yotsuba& and its newer Korean counterpart, All Day Jo Ayoung, are covered in Everything Burrito's You're Already Dad! thread (which is great, read it if you don't already). I'm sure I can rustle up something for a normal Slice of Life thread (Which I may insert a YKK recommendation into because I can't help myself.)

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Mmk, I'm gonna sleep off this cold and then work on it over the weekend. I know Yotsuba& and its newer Korean counterpart, All Day Jo Ayoung, are covered in Everything Burrito's You're Already Dad! thread (which is great, read it if you don't already). I'm sure I can rustle up something for a normal Slice of Life thread (Which I may insert a YKK recommendation into because I can't help myself.)

Okay great! I'm really looking forward to it! Need some good :chillpill: mangas in my life.

Criminale just updated. Now that Harukana has been introduced, I wonder where they'll go with this?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Demi-Chan - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Ajin-chan-wa-Kataritai/Vol-003-Ch-020--Demi-chan-Wants-to-Bite?id=304734

In which it's hard and thick and the hair's going to get in her mouth.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

JosephWongKS posted:

New Demi-Chan - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Ajin-chan-wa-Kataritai/Vol-003-Ch-020--Demi-chan-Wants-to-Bite?id=304734

In which it's hard and thick and the hair's going to get in her mouth.

E-Ecchi!!~ :blush:

Also, Nanige-San update for the first time in a couple months and the best dubstep titled manga by Inio Asano.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

update: the end of sumire 16 is still the cutest loving thing.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
The guy that does Takagi sometimes does other things. Check it out!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Nipponophile posted:

The guy that does Takagi sometimes does other things. Check it out!

This is incredibly average

E: i like the author's art a lot, i hope they don't go the uwagaki -> immortal hounds route of SDL manga

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Fellis posted:

This is incredibly average

E: i like the author's art a lot, i hope they don't go the uwagaki -> immortal hounds route of SDL manga

Well he did do that incredibly creepy one where a dude has a jiang-shi for a younger sister, but luckily that didn't go anywhere.

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Slice of life is super great. Especially when it involves nerds.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Takeo-chan - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Takeo-chan-Bukkairoku/Vol-004-Ch-020--The-many-guests-of-Hyakkisou?id=307090

Brides of Dracula!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Editor: put in a bunch of western monsters in this manga
Author: i dunno i spent a lot of time researching japanese folklore to make everything consistent and have a good plotline
Editor: c'mooonnnnnnn
Author: okay

Not that i'm complaining, its just funny to me how the creative process works for stories like this

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Fellis posted:

Editor: put in a bunch of western monsters in this manga
Author: i dunno i spent a lot of time researching japanese folklore to make everything consistent and have a good plotline
Editor: c'mooonnnnnnn
Author: okay

Not that i'm complaining, its just funny to me how the creative process works for stories like this

I had a kind of :geno: reaction at that. Like there's this whole wonderful and consistent world of Japanese folklore monsters and how they work together, and their rather adorable ensemble reactions to Takeo.... and now we throw in some more stuff!! Cast bloat!!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's actually about the occupation of Japan after the war, you see.

Cobalt Zeroni
Feb 15, 2015
Something's fishy in the new Termina.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Here's a newer short-form manga about a demon mom (demom?) and her adorable kid.

10/10

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i finally got around to reading dead dead demons and it is so pretty and so funny, and the pacing is great. if you have not read it, consider.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Here's a newer short-form manga about a demon mom (demom?) and her adorable kid.

10/10

This is really cute. Although I wonder if the author is one of those "Just recently stopped drawing hentai" guys? Something about the style...

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i finally got around to reading dead dead demons and it is so pretty and so funny, and the pacing is great. if you have not read it, consider.

You should read it and I'm not just saying that because I've invested $5 in ontan

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

also, i might have missed it, but did anyone mention that the last two chapters of tooru were really weird? i guess given the premise they handled it kind of well, but that's a strange premise to put in your cute titty story.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Sudden gender bender gag in magic based comedy isn't exactly uncommon in anime.

Thousand-year-old titty demon in a thong showing up in a pervy but relatively tame series though, that's a bit much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I got the sense after reading the first few chapters that it was always a kind of weird sex thing with that one. My conclusions seem to have borne out.