Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Asiina posted:

:agreed:

That PMom vote was extra stupid but also it's Madman and I am trying so drat hard not to get into a fight with him.

Dont worry, getting into fights is what I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

A supreme Court justice released an opinion that Chicago style pizza is not pizza and I'm sorry everyone, but I'm a patriot, not an America hating Chicago style pizza eater.

:patriot:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

How do you think what role you are

Huh?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Ironically I am the dude from A Clockwork orange (Alex I think?) And am still town lol

I'm singing in the rain

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Why do you have to guess the name of the character in your role PM?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ironically I am the dude from A Clockwork orange (Alex I think?) And am still town lol

His last name is never officially mentioned in he novel, he is referred to as Alex DeLarge (from a line "Alex The Large") or Alex Burgess (from the authors name)

Also Anthony Burgess is the single most underrated English language author and I will loving fight anybody over that.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I want little Mac to know that clockwork orange is one of my favorite novels and if he just went by the movie I will mock him when he least expects it.

Gonna descend from the ceiling tiles when he's at work, surprise motherfucker, now I'm arrested and your students no longer trust you and the future of America is slightly dimmer, jokes on everybody.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CCKeane posted:

I want little Mac to know that clockwork orange is one of my favorite novels and if he just went by the movie I will mock him when he least expects it.

Gonna descend from the ceiling tiles when he's at work, surprise motherfucker, now I'm arrested and your students no longer trust you and the future of America is slightly dimmer, jokes on everybody.

So do you think killing Jimson is your only method of not tainting your favorite novel?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

It would probably be based on the movie, since all the characters in all the games have been movie versions of characters.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

imgay posted:

So do you think killing Jimson is your only method of not tainting your favorite novel?

My favorite novel is whatever Brooklyn hipsters are digging this year, because being well read is my fifth sexiest trait, after being super handsome,athletic, charming and well employed.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina posted:

It would probably be based on the movie, since all the characters in all the games have been movie versions of characters.

Well then Alex's last name is still not officially mentioned, since both DeLarge and Burgess are shown at different imes and further more *wanders off into the land of pedants, where actually, in fact, you see, but really, I am at peace*

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman I am going to eat your baby.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

the vote on me is bad but it's bad in such an unfamiliar way that idk what to make of it

CCKeane posted:

come on, you know the league is movies only (+ the TV version of Buffy)

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CCKeane posted:

TMMadman I am going to eat your baby.

Gross

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

the vote on me is bad but it's bad in such an unfamiliar way that idk what to make of it

come on, you know the league is movies only (+ the TV version of Buffy)

I don't care about the vote on you. Its irrelevant, though you know if you are town or scum so you can tell if he is off base.

What is relevant is that TMMadman has a bizarre 180 on his belief on Asiina's claimed investigation. The vote on you was his one post in-between, and it does nothing to explain why there would be such a dramatic shift, particularly one where he rebukes behavior he himself exhibited before.

Scummy as gently caress imo.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Well I'd cook it first I'm not an animal.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CCKeane posted:

I don't care about the vote on you. Its irrelevant, though you know if you are town or scum so you can tell if he is off base.

What is relevant is that TMMadman has a bizarre 180 on his belief on Asiina's claimed investigation. The vote on you was his one post in-between, and it does nothing to explain why there would be such a dramatic shift, particularly one where he rebukes behavior he himself exhibited before.

I want to expand on this: Believing Asiina at all is Very Silly. Being very silly isn't scummy, however.

What is scummy is going along with it and then wondering why everybody is going along with it. It doesn't make sense unless yore !manufacturing nonsense.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I got fat fingers and I'm on my tablet. Any typos are intentional and a sin of disrespect to you personally.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

idk, I read those posts as consistent - like he genuinely thinks that people believe Asiina and are believing her claim? It's obviously wrong, but it's wrong in the same way both posts.

The vote on me seems entirely unmotivated but :shrug:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh, right, context is important. In Max's all-vanilla game recently, I spent a lot of time as scum mocking TMM and pushing his buttons, he might be thinking that's what's happening here

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

I want to expand on this: Believing Asiina at all is Very Silly. Being very silly isn't scummy, however.

What is scummy is going along with it and then wondering why everybody is going along with it. It doesn't make sense unless yore !manufacturing nonsense.

Who is going along with it? I haven't been going along with it since the very beginning.

I was questioning PMom because he seems absolutely certain that Asiina is making a fake claim which leads me to believe that he knows Jimsons alignment because he is scum.

You're the one manufacturing content here.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

idk, I read those posts as consistent - like he genuinely thinks that people believe Asiina and are believing her claim? It's obviously wrong, but it's wrong in the same way both posts.

The vote on me seems entirely unmotivated but :shrug:

I disagree pretty strongly (I did go back and look to make sure). I think they're opposite takes.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Who is going along with it? I haven't been going along with it since the very beginning.

I was questioning PMom because he seems absolutely certain that Asiina is making a fake claim which leads me to believe that he knows Jimsons alignment because he is scum.

hmm, i liked my reason for voting me better.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
TMM was like this last game I played with him wherein he was wrong

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

"As a counterpoint have you considered that it is not I, but you who is a Poopface?" - TMMadman, right now, before thousands of flies land on his face of feces.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hi TMM I also believe Asiina is making things up am I scum as well because my brain is functioning

I will go on the record in saying I believe Jimson is town at this point

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

TMM was like this last game I played with him wherein he was wrong

He's like this every game.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I for one strongly suspect that Asiina was LYING TO US when she claimed an investigation!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I for one strongly suspect that Asiina was LYING TO US when she claimed an investigation!

nuh uh

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Let me catch up on the thread real quick

*fart noises for 30min*

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

*Looks into mirror, starts sobbing* I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!!!! *PUNCHES MIRROR, SHATTERING IT*

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Let me catch up on the thread real quick

*fart noises for 30min*

But enough with your soliloquies.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

That dude was bad though

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

That dude was bad though

that's why it's ironic

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

And yet nobody seems to be questioning the 9 loving votes for Jimson that are ALL empty votes.

Infinitum posted:

##vote Jimson

Tommunist posted:

##vote jimson

King Burgundy posted:

##vote Jimson

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote jimson

IllegallySober posted:

We saw it, all right.

##vote Jimson

##4 Cop Land

JakeP posted:

##vote jimson

good work asiina

Quidnose posted:

##vote Jimson

Not a single one of those people have questioned the investigation at all.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Also, why exactly do you think it's a fake claim?

We know that some people had N0 actions, so it's possible that Asiina had an investigation and copped Jimson as scum.

Hmm yes, yes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
It's d1 tho

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

And yet nobody seems to be questioning the 9 loving votes for Jimson that are ALL empty votes.

Not a single one of those people have questioned the investigation at all.

And I should make it clear that while I find those people suspicious, I don't find them nearly as suspicious as PMom and the way he seems sure that Asiina is making a fake claim.

While I don't necessarily believe Asiina, I acknowledge the fact that that she could be telling the truth.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
this is day one of a crazy rear end game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

maybe we should go to neotokyo and YPM and I can drift together and be jointly dunked for holding the same opinion

• Locked thread