Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

aa "avoided the lynch" cuz he was town the freelynch should always hit more scum than town thats the mechanic playing out correctly: town deciding which lurkers are scum or not and should be lynched instead of the mod making taht decision that all lurkers must die

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
remember when i forgot to read my role pm and also forgot to use my pr turn 2 but i still somehow caught a scum w/ it

classic dongsbot 9000 plays

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

omg and skipping action day 2 prevented a redirect to mcs wow i am legendary what a hero

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Infinitum posted:

You said I was casing you all game and I hadn't. All I did was defend you from the D1 late push and that was it, them you came out with a straight up lie. So I could push it.

No, I didn't. I said you had been casing Kashuno all game.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Inf you are very obnoxious

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
And I'm not just saying that because I'm mad or whatever. I think you would benefit from not doing that so much since I think you would have been autolynched sooner or later.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also imgay was the best town how sad

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

imgay keeps it 100

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Inf you are very obnoxious

I'm actually

very good :ocelot:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

imgay wasn't on a single dunk of a bad guy

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Pinterest Mom posted:

imgay wasn't on a single dunk of a bad guy

He was first on Inf and he protected me and is very smart and handsome

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

He was first on Inf and he protected me and is very smart and handsome

/swoon

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

Kasumeat posted:

I agree that Inf is looking scummier and scummier. In the last game I played with him he was super active and we were both VT and he tried to push a lynch on me because I correctly called 2 scum on day 1. I haven't seen him play scum before, but he's playing much more passively. However, this:

Makes an Inf/Jedit scumteam even more likely, yet you seem convinced that Jedit isn't scum. I still hate how Jedit played D1, and this post trying to take pressure off of Inf just makes Jedit look even scummier.
I
IRL note: We're having thunderstorms here and I currently have no power. My phone has enough charge for at least a day but my laptop is low, so it would be very good if the mpower was on for me again soon. It'll probably be fixed by tonight but juuuust in case I disappear tomorrow morning, I'll make sure I find some way to post for the deadline.

I twann point out the last paragraph of this post where tried to get dongs to empower me again. I guess nobody caught it because nobody called me out on it when I challenged his claim

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
This was my first scum game and i didn't enjoy it as much as town. I missed being able to just post thoughts freely.

Also I've never felt this way before playing scum but now that the shoes on the other foot , some power roles are kinda inherently really lame. They take away from the core mechanic of mafia which is reading people.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Kasumeat posted:

This was my first scum game and i didn't enjoy it as much as town. I missed being able to just post thoughts freely.

Also I've never felt this way before playing scum but now that the shoes on the other foot , some power roles are kinda inherently really lame. They take away from the core mechanic of mafia which is reading people.

bad opinions here

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i thought you were a bad empower target like half an hour after i sent the pm so there was no way i was gonna do u again the next night PLUS i dont read / look for / care about breadcrumbs :shrug:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So besides the infinitum/kashuno circle jerk and the asiina/jimson fiasco, I miss anything in the last 300 posts?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress wrong thread

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tee hee my bad

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

town won woohoo

why didn't town serial killer kill kasumeat? did we ever find out?
also, why can't i see people visit themselves? i asked the mod and they confirmed that i can't. which is weird considering from my perspective someone else was told about my role more than i was until i asked for clarification.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

if you read scumdoc, ssv just didnt think about it and kinda interacted w/ it in a weird way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Reading over the scumdoc, I'm proud that my soft claim of cop worked (also my blatant breadcrumb that I tried WIFOM didn't screw me)

• Locked thread