Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
remember when mass effect 3 gave the ship's ai a sexy robot body loving lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd like an avatar with dinosaur smoking weed and a Heisenberg hat.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

PBS Newshour posted:

what one did you got so i know not to buy it when i win a forums reality game

Tecre seems to be the way to go.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'll probably get a Tecre 225 since that's the size of designs I already have, but any of the sizes will work.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm sorry I didn't vote twice and hosed over my alliances. Being in another country with a completely different time zone definitely messed with my abilities in this game.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
eat poo poo jon joe

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

eat poo poo jon joe

yum yum

In other news, to clear up some post game confusion: Me voting for imgay when asiina and PBS voted cpig was because of a communication error between PBS and I, and asiina hadn't submitted her vote yet so she desperation voted Cpig with PBS,

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
The only good thing to come out of this game is Popularity High.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i was going to finish that game by the finale but then i got voted out so i watch some gundam instead look orward to it in a month

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
wicked grats cpig

you can thank me for that specific tiebreaking vote because gently caress what you want lmao

(<3)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

yum yum

In other news, to clear up some post game confusion: Me voting for imgay when asiina and PBS voted cpig was because of a communication error between PBS and I, and asiina hadn't submitted her vote yet so she desperation voted Cpig with PBS,

Yeah I knew we were screwed but figured gently caress it, voting for CPig just in case poo poo was messed up like the last vote.

Let this be a lesson taught again and again and again and again, do not vote early. Double and triple confirm your vote with your alliance before you vote.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wish someone invited me to an alliance

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Just read the entire observer doc + confessionals, poo poo's pretty good. This game was so chill compared to popcon 1, even with all the real life stress I still felt so much better than I did in popcon 1.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

jon joe posted:

Just read the entire observer doc + confessionals, poo poo's pretty good. This game was so chill compared to popcon 1, even with all the real life stress I still felt so much better than I did in popcon 1.

I don't mean any offense to anyone involved, but I think this is indicative of an overall less interesting season of popcon - the combination of the lurkers and the holidays and the poor timing for so many of us left it kinda floppy

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

peramene posted:

I don't mean any offense to anyone involved, but I think this is indicative of an overall less interesting season of popcon - the combination of the lurkers and the holidays and the poor timing for so many of us left it kinda floppy

Also true.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

That's cause I didn't bring my A game. I decided to let you guys have a chance :smuggo:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
:rip: AA

that was cold

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
anarc's day two and rarity's day one confessionals re: me are some of the highest praise I have ever received in my entire life

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

peramene posted:

anarc's day two and rarity's day one confessionals re: me are some of the highest praise I have ever received in my entire life

Didn't I say nice stuff about you too?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

jivjov posted:

Didn't I say nice stuff about you too?

You were very lovely, but I get to hear your sweet whispers in private, precious. <3

I'm gonna loving frame what Rarity said about me and I'm gonna hang it right next to your Awful Survivor vote on me.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I hope everyone liked my joke confessional

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Oh I forgot to post these last night. I made these after a couple of the votes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

chaoslord posted:

Oh I forgot to post these last night. I made these after a couple of the votes.

Yeah these were good.

The bottleknight/chaoslord/cpig chat was the best one of the whole game.

Popcon best buds 4 lyfe

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kash as the cameraman in the third was a nice touch IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

CapitalistPig posted:

Yeah these were good.

The bottleknight/chaoslord/cpig chat was the best one of the whole game.

Popcon best buds 4 lyfe

:agreed:

• Locked thread