Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Mr. Robot once again having some of the best fuckin' musical cues in all of television right now :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That certainly sounded like a soundboard of Tyrell.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Show just got a whole lot less classy.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So his wife is dead? or was that like a human monitor?

Oh no Mr Robot is listening to WebMD to much and trying to treat his own condition!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

drat, that's two "gently caress"s already this episode! Haha

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Jesus gently caress that's gross

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"Fox isn't where we should be right now. USA is."

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Jesus loving Christ that was absurdly gross

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is a lucky bit of timing on their end.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Too lazy to read a clock, mankind is doomed.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
:barf: oh godddd that scene :barf:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Mr. Robot once again having some of the best fuckin' musical cues in all of television right now :allears:

Even the Amazon product placement was on point in that last scene.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Tenzarin posted:

Too lazy to read a clock, mankind is doomed.

Her clock wasn't actually set, it was flashing 12 in the background. Although considering she was holding her phone she could have just checked that.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
bitcoin!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
It doesn't matter what comes, fresh goes better in life, with Morphine fresh and full of life!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Elliot being normal is so very, very wrong.

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!
Can the thread tittle be "Mr. Robot v2.0 - "drat this dish is immaculate!"

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

kill me now posted:

"Mr. Robot v2.0 - :shlick: "

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

geeves posted:

"Mr. Robot v2.0 - :shlick: "

Even under the pants that was pretty graphic.

Also emoticons don't show up in thread titles.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

I dunno if this episode added to or took away from the institution theory. I guess it took away from it a bit unless they're playing the long game with retcon flashbacks later.

darkerthantheday
Jul 21, 2007
Yeah, if you want to spray your shirt…with documents!
Coulda swore one of the screen names during the :shlick: scene was some variation of Happy Harry Hardon or some such. Nice touch.

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
Was Fidelio, the fancy restaurant, a Eyes Wide Shut reference? It's the password to get into the orgy! She goes to the 'date', gets seduced into the dark side..

jongp4
Jul 7, 2008

JazzFlight posted:

I dunno if this episode added to or took away from the institution theory. I guess it took away from it a bit unless they're playing the long game with retcon flashbacks later.

Banging on drywall sounding like metal after he got off the phone in the first scene. Then they pan to the TV which shows Windows to the outside and there are vertical bars in the near distance. Hrmm

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Round of applause for Michael Cristofer being Michael Cristofer, and for Craig Robinson playing one of the most interesting characters on TV right now.

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
Craig Robinson has made an excellent turn in his run thus far. This week's episode had some drat fine acting and character development for him, while keeping us wanting to spend more time and learn more about him.

I absolutely loved the opening and explanation of F. Society. The little people exhibition going all Overlook Hotel was really something. I love this show.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

It's still bonkers to me that a show with under-the-clothes masturbation and a few fucks per episode is being shown on the network that gave us Royal Pains. I hope this proves to other cable networks that you can do stuff like this without succumbing to the fear of kernel moral panic.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

DivisionPost posted:

Round of applause for Michael Cristofer being Michael Cristofer, and for Craig Robinson playing one of the most interesting characters on TV right now.

That map behind Price in his office is not really the kind of thing the CEO of the largest company in the world should be looking at all the time.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm absolutely certain someone's already mentioned this but I'm still in the middle of the episode and have counted 4 uncensored fucks already

Oh god manic 'focused' Elliot :(

Dingleberry2
Jul 23, 2001

What is everyone watching on? I watched it on directv and the fucks were all censored, even the on screen one in the chat. It was really annoying, especially during Elliott's religion monologue.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

Dingleberry2 posted:

What is everyone watching on? I watched it on directv and the fucks were all censored, even the on screen one in the chat. It was really annoying, especially during Elliott's religion monologue.

Yeah I record it off of USA directly onto my DVR as it airs and the fucks are all censored.

Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

I am become Dwarf, the destroyer of cats.

kill me now posted:

"The ball goes into a hoop! of course!"

Had me cracking up.

Catsplosion fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Jul 21, 2016

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Version I got was from Canada I think (Amazon Prime was loving up and not letting me watch it, piracy is bad everybody), and there were I believe seven uncensored fucks.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Eliot crashing effects were pretty good. I actually thought my feed was screwing up at first.

siggy2021
Mar 8, 2010
My cable box hiccuped a couple of times during the live airing, so when the crashing effects started happening I got super pissed until I realized it was part of the show.

jongp4
Jul 7, 2008

Dingleberry2 posted:

Seems like the first few are uncensored. The rest were.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
How hard can migrating a server be? Even Lowtax could do that!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

mng posted:

How hard can migrating a server be? Even Lowtax could do that!

The issue sounded less like just migrating the server and more like migrating the data to a fresh install server (so there are no existing backdoors to exploit) and adding additional layers of security so they won't get hacked again. Now, what kind of server would this guy be running that requires enforcers on the backend.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Anybody else going to watch the VR simulcast at 1:45PM (Eastern) today?

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
I'm not even through the full episode yet, but dear god this show. The triumphant music swelling as Elliot re-swallows his pills :gonk: was both great and horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Only thing that threw me was as if anyone still in a #sex channel on any IRC server.

• Locked thread