Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SneakyFrog posted:

no.

yes.

maybe.

I found out today that B.J. Blazkowicz from every Wolfenstein game had a son, B.J. Blazkowicz II a.k.a. Commander Keen, and he had a son, B.J. Blazkowicz III, a.k.a. DOOM Marine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Darth123123 posted:

Wow thanks! I just shoot poo poo and try to get to the next landscape.

They also try to shoehorn in some plot in Doom 4, and Doomguy's reaction to it is identical to yours.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Doom, quake, and half Life aka the three big daddy franchises of fps all have the plot of "we made a portal, oh whoops here come nasty things pouring out of it, time to wreck them"

There's something about interdimentional gateways that makes for good blasty action.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

FlyinPingu posted:

sounds like a real dumbass motherfucker to me

His shtick, or one of them, is that popular = good. For example anyone who says Transformers 4 is a bad movie is wrong because millions of people went to see it and it made money and people who don't like it are just mad that the boring artistic films they watch seldom turn a profit.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Nerd poo poo aside, those loving hotdogs. I mean, even if they started putting choking hazard warnings on hotdogs and the guy would be doing his hardest not to choke while looking at said warning and being 100% aware of its meaning right at that moment he would still start choking within the first bite. Like, what can you do? Too dumb to chew. The basic instinct that lets you live through the day? Literally a life threatening action for the guy. This guy is way worse off after eating a hotdog than before eating it, are you loving kidding me?

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Nuebot posted:

Okay I thought it was something along the lines. I figured it was literally "demons bad shoot they rear end".

Yeah, but he basically had body language doing so.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Palpek posted:

Nerd poo poo aside, those loving hotdogs. I mean, even if they started putting choking hazard warnings on hotdogs and the guy would be doing his hardest not to choke while looking at said warning and being 100% aware of its meaning right at that moment he would still start choking within the first bite. Like, what can you do? Too dumb to chew. The basic instinct that lets you live through the day? Literally a life threatening action for the guy. This guy is way worse off after eating a hotdog than before eating it, are you loving kidding me?

I mean, yeah. If you can't get long, hard meat down your throat without choking, I don't know what to say to you.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I mean, yeah. If you can't get long, hard meat down your throat without choking, I don't know what to say to you.

Gagging is a compliment in some cultures. :eng101:

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Acne Rain posted:

Some idiot. Basically he will come up with a talking point that usually involves misinterpreting a movie or telling other people who disagree with him what THEY think, and then will keep saying it no matter how many words are written countering him.

EX: Everyone who did not like the star wars prequels was just mad because it as not what they grew up with. If you tell him otherwise, he will just repeat himself and tell you what he thinks you think again.

So basically he is too dumb to: Understand movies, understand your posts, eat a hot dog without choking.

His larger theory that he keeps getting yelled at about in the CineD chat thread is that the box office success of a movie universally equates with quality. No exceptions.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Acne Rain posted:

Some idiot. Basically he will come up with a talking point that usually involves misinterpreting a movie or telling other people who disagree with him what THEY think, and then will keep saying it no matter how many words are written countering him.

EX: Everyone who did not like the star wars prequels was just mad because it as not what they grew up with. If you tell him otherwise, he will just repeat himself and tell you what he thinks you think again.

So basically he is too dumb to: Understand movies, understand your posts, eat a hot dog without choking.

He's right though

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Phantom menace was the first star wars I saw and it sucked.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

many johnnys posted:

I have no idea who mr bibs is

He defended fedoras and then responded to the hat rule by posting a photo of himself in a fedora, unironically.

He insists that being able to sum the contents of two cells in Microsoft Excel is "really hard math," and that anyone who can do so is an Excel wizard.

Dude is a reverse Bill Brasky, everyone has a story about him and they're all unbelievable

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 13:23 on Jul 21, 2016

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Was it him who said it was unreasonable to expect anyone to play Mario without savestates?

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

He defended fedoras and then responded to the hat rule by posting a photo of himself in a fedora, unironically.

He insists that being able to sum the contents of two cells in Microsoft Excel is "really hard math," and that anyone who can do so is an Excel wizard.

Dude is a reverse Bill Brasky, everyone has a story about him and they're all unbelievable

Was that the guy that also went off about his expensive shoes when taking the pictures for the hat rule? Because that dude was pretty :spergin:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Excel wizard, or incel wizard?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Hat Thoughts posted:

His larger theory that he keeps getting yelled at about in the CineD chat thread is that the box office success of a movie universally equates with quality. No exceptions.

Well that's true.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Was that the guy that also went off about his expensive shoes when taking the pictures for the hat rule? Because that dude was pretty :spergin:

Oh yeah, that guy.

The other guy who posted a hat picture in the AUG thread. April of this year, I think it was.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Iron Crowned posted:

Excel wizard, or incel wizard?

good catch

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

AlphaKretin posted:

Was it him who said it was unreasonable to expect anyone to play Mario without savestates?

I keep loving mixing up Bibs and Tiggum. How can you tell them apart? Is this a Tyler Durden situation?

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Somfin posted:

I keep loving mixing up Bibs and Tiggum. How can you tell them apart? Is this a Tyler Durden situation?

tiggum quotes an entire page of replies and responds to each of them. it's his form of galtse.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Somfin posted:

Tiggum is Australian so all of his stupid bullshit comes phrased like a question.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I never understood the Tiggum hate, he seems fairly innocuous. There are far more annoying PYF posters.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It was just the tip.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Palpek posted:

It was just the tip.

I'll have what she's having.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Crow Jane posted:

I never understood the Tiggum hate, he seems fairly innocuous. There are far more annoying PYF posters.

i agree w/you

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

I've mellowed to Tiggum but I think he's also definitely mellowed recently

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He has different opinions than me a lot, which means he's wrong a lot.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lot of jokes about dicks, and the eating thereof, about the hot dog guy, which is of course fine and good but I am more stunned by the fact that there exists a person for whom the action of eating a hotdog is literally lifethreatening, and that he has in fact almost killed himself twice by accident. With hotdogs.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Biplane posted:

Lot of jokes about dicks, and the eating thereof, about the hot dog guy, which is of course fine and good but I am more stunned by the fact that there exists a person for whom the action of eating a hotdog is literally lifethreatening, and that he has in fact almost killed himself twice by accident. With hotdogs.

Nobody ever said natural selection works fast.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Biplane posted:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Vargatron posted:

I want to make a /r/relationships magic 8 ball. You'll get responses like:

"Try an open relationship"
"See things from their perspective"
"Be a better listener"
"Allow them to engage in self destructive behavior"
"gently caress them in front of their doll collection"

all you fuckos should read this thread. It's full of sad laughable poo poo.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
I do have to say though, all of mrbibs' posts have a consistent quality about them.

Youll get halfway through a rant about how all shoes should be Velcro because it's surprisingly easy to tie your shoes together and trip over them and without even looking just know "this is bibs."

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
Poor MisterBibs, saw water and passed away

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Wedemeyer posted:

all you fuckos should read this thread. It's full of sad laughable poo poo.

GBS Falls For Reddit's Greatest Fakeposts: Vol. CVIII

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Guy Mann posted:

GBS Falls For Reddit's Greatest Fakeposts: Vol. CVIII

I, too, hate and fear fun

If I hear fun happening outside my window, I draw the curtains and huddle beneath my noise-canceling headphones immediately

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

loquacius posted:

I, too, hate and fear fun

If I hear fun happening outside my window, I draw the curtains and huddle beneath my noise-canceling headphones immediately

wtf, who ever hears fun outside their windows. i just hear birds and poo poo, never like laser tag or some guys shouting "woo lets have some fun" or any stuff like that.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I can't find it, but I remember bibs trying to explain to ropekid exactly why his game was bad. That conversation is the best intro to mr bibs I can think of.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

PBS Newshour posted:

wtf, who ever hears fun outside their windows. i just hear birds and poo poo, never like laser tag or some guys shouting "woo lets have some fun" or any stuff like that.

There's a bar 30m down the street from me, and there's only ever fun happening out there when I'm trying to sleep.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Outrail posted:

There's a bar 30m down the street from me, and there's only ever fun happening out there when I'm trying to sleep.

Same. The one by me seems to lead to a lot of catfights, by the sound of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Deified Data posted:

I spent 5 minutes alone in my office doing a Nazi salute in the dark to see how you could possibly do one on accident when you meant to wave at an audience.