Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

Hypers?

I'm sure the furries would like that one, but hypercar seems to be what comes after supercar...

I'm extremely disappointed in the generally extremely small number of unique mods for the new cars. Some get nothing special at all past liveries, others get one or two pieces.

solarNativity fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jul 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Benny's cars = best cars.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Benny's cars = best cars.

Well, at least it seats four and someone can open the sliding door and use their combat MG, so there's some practical use. :v:

And I do admit that paintjob is pretty bitchin'

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
Everyone's always buzzing with helicopters doing their CEO poo poo, except when I just give duck hunting a thought, like they can read minds.

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

Pitters :argh:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Starhawk64 posted:

And I do admit that paintjob is pretty bitchin'

Thanks Starhawk! :3:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I am Ken Block :v:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

i actually gotta say I've been real impressed with how everyone's been doing stunt races. poo poo happens but it's been really fun and good. excellent work everyone I've stunt raced with.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

Psion posted:

i actually gotta say I've been real impressed with how everyone's been doing stunt races. poo poo happens but it's been really fun and good. excellent work everyone I've stunt raced with.

Because for the most part, gta mumble is full of awesome polite people that are good and fun to be around.

For the most part.

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Psion posted:

Join us tonight broham, I missed you last night.

Porky_Oboe
Dec 17, 2005

Take your ME109 and shove it up your piss-hole.
Recently returned to this game, on PC, and I'm having trouble getting decent players together to do the heists (yes, that's how far behind I am) out of the constant stream of cancerous randoms on there. Anyone in a similar position, or just feeling charitable, here's my R*SC profile, add me!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/black_d0w

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Cliffhangar or Gargoyle: discuss

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Psion posted:

Gargoyle, looks better and has a cooler exhaust setup.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
failed vans setup 3 times in a row. cut my dick off and threw it at my monitor.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Jose Mengelez posted:

I don't know if that's an over or underreaction. :stare:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Jose Mengelez posted:

who was there so I can never, ever play pac with them

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Flapper applies guile and deceit to a masterful round of Hunting Pack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2TXhNN9JGQ

e: This is is still the funniest loving thing I've seen in GTA.

Zigmidge fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jul 21, 2016

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Psion posted:

Gargoyle has :krad: chains on the rear wheel, thus it's the better bike.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Psion posted:

If I had to pick just one: the gargoyle, because of its insane stunting abilities

Point it at anything like 4 ft. high or under, while doing a wheelie at decent speed, and it becomes an aircraft

The cliffhanger cleans up into a nice old school cruiser tho so I got that too

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Zigmidge posted:

Bird Krew Professional Krew

I really should join Bird Krew, but until R* unveils a bird mask with orange feathers...

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Zigmidge posted:

Flapper applies guile and deceit to a masterful round of Hunting Pack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2TXhNN9JGQ

e: This is is still the funniest loving thing I've seen in GTA.

This is fire. :smugdon:

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

If it's a landing you can walk away from, it's a good landing.
(note: landed on the roof of Madrazo's)

sigseven
May 8, 2003

That was heavy.
Bike physics are cool
https://fat.gfycat.com/CoarseDismalKingfisher.webm

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

...how the hell :confused:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
The weirdness of airborne wheelies in GTA:O - exhibit A

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Psion posted:

...how the hell :confused:

It's amazing what you can do with air controls in GTA5.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Haven't played this game in probably two years or something, transferred my character over to my xbone from my 360 and all my riot vans and helicopters and fire trucks and FIB SUVs are vanished from my garage, RIP.

I used to be one of the top 3 or 5 players in the world on rockstar social club because of some score glitch (servers crashed in the first couple days of release and fed my rockstar club profile a ludicrous amount of RP for no reason when I logged back in) but it seems to have been dealt with because I no longer have like 7 billion RP - still level 124 though. I was one of the co leaders of Stairs, Inc, as well although they seem to have dissipated.

Anybody play on the xbone these days? And will I still get a dunce hat for blowing up personal cars (and if so, can I use a jerry can and a motorcycle with fiery exhaust to blow them up anyway?)

coyo7e fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jul 21, 2016

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coyo7e posted:

Haven't played this game in probably two years or something, transferred my character over to my xbone from my 360 and all my riot vans and helicopters and fire trucks and FIB SUVs are vanished from my garage, RIP.

I used to be one of the top 3 or 5 players in the world on rockstar social club because of some score glitch (servers crashed in the first couple days of release and fed my rockstar club profile a ludicrous amount of RP for no reason when I logged back in) but it seems to have been dealt with because I no longer have like 7 billion RP - still level 124 though. I was one of the co leaders of Stairs, Inc, as well although they seem to have dissipated.

Anybody play on the xbone these days? And will I still get a dunce hat for blowing up personal cars (and if so, can I use a jerry can and a motorcycle with fiery exhaust to blow them up anyway?)

To answer some of your questions, it doesn't seem from this thread that there are many XBone-rs. You no longer will get a dunce cap, but you should totally continue to do that because it sounds awesome.

Current goon crew is LLJK, thread is here.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

To answer some of your questions, it doesn't seem from this thread that there are many XBone-rs. You no longer will get a dunce cap, but you should totally continue to do that because it sounds awesome.

Current goon crew is LLJK, thread is here.
Cool thanks!

The last time I played you'd get bad sport credits for blowing up cars but using a vehicle's exhaust didn't count, so it became a game in figuring out how to jump people and kill them, and then jerry-can and exhaust-fart all over their million dollar custom lambo. Worked in the impound lot as well back then. Also there's no insurance costs to you either.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Forget most of what you knew about how it was and just play the game as it seems like it was meant to be played. A lot of the dumb poo poo like that is gone, the game encourages pvp in public sessions now, things are good and well in los santos, all things considered.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

coyo7e posted:

Cool thanks!

The last time I played you'd get bad sport credits for blowing up cars but using a vehicle's exhaust didn't count, so it became a game in figuring out how to jump people and kill them, and then jerry-can and exhaust-fart all over their million dollar custom lambo. Worked in the impound lot as well back then. Also there's no insurance costs to you either.

The game still tells you to stop blowing up cars or else but I haven't seen or heard anything about bad sports since the Xbox 360 and PS3 days. Unfortunately they fixed the exhaust-fart method a long time ago.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

I'm finding myself surprisingly entertained by this. It's very well put together!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p9moZLVcfA

"You could fit a whole family of shopping in there!"

Zigmidge fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jul 21, 2016

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Drift tampa good.

https://gfycat.com/RealisticJoyousDutchsmoushond.webm

Drift tampa fun.

https://gfycat.com/WearyThatKob.webm

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I love that everyone who bought that thing painted it the exact same color. Mine was the exact same.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

Slim Killington posted:

I love that everyone who bought that thing painted it the exact same color. Mine was the exact same.

I went with matte forest green on my drift Tampa

it's fun and good :)

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Stop making me want it :ohdear: I think I'm going to wait till the dakar truck comes out then flip a coin.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Slim Killington posted:

nah I had to keep the rum livery because it says Drifty McSlidey on the side

mine's a dark blue which looks fantastic in motion but never pops in screenshots. I could make a gfy but who cares about a gfy of me driving a car? :v:

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
Nope

I finally understand the purpose of the driver role

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Psion posted:

nah I had to keep the rum livery because it says Drifty McSlidey on the side

mine's a dark blue which looks fantastic in motion but never pops in screenshots. I could make a gfy but who cares about a gfy of me driving a car? :v:
Um ouch

• Locked thread