Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

Nice guys also seem to spend a lot of time angrily imagining women having sex with other men, even when we're like... not doing that. They're sure we are though.

all men are idiots.
I wish your av had Pantera in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DfYLar2QGI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Most people in general don't have the courage to break the ice because it's a cold world and most people are strangers to one another.

Gender dynamics generally places the onus on men for this and these cowardly men are isolated and disarmed by their own impotence. Rage is vented at women, at the self, etc, etc you know the drill.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
That guy you're dating is a total rear end in a top hat because sometimes you get in arguments and I would never do that with you

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Whatev posted:

That guy you're dating is a total rear end in a top hat because sometimes you get in arguments and I would never do that with you

maybe venting to friends that are sexually interested in you about your beefs with your SO is not really a good outlet

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Pick posted:

Honestly, the biggest issue is that they never follow up by asking us out. There are lots of nice guys I'd have dated if they'd ever asked, but they didn't.

Bitch, you're supposed to know. It's not like a single human being has ever done a single kind thing for another human being without the expectation of sex.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
this is my thread.
listen to this song first
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DfYLar2QGI

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Whatev posted:

I think it's much more than they are dickless little babies who are terrified or rejection

I think it's a little bit of both

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Who in the gently caress has word censors on their texting, or is that nice guy doing it himself? I'm confused.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

owned

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
$90 isnt poo poo to people who work for a living.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

The General posted:

Who in the gently caress has word censors on their texting, or is that nice guy doing it himself? I'm confused.

me too. is goon a bad word now!?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
If you don't have children to take care of $90 is nothing

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yikes

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

Ratjaculation posted:

me too. is goon a bad word now!?

goon was always a bad word

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

spregalia posted:

Bitch, you're supposed to know. It's not like a single human being has ever done a single kind thing for another human being without the expectation of sex.

Well even then, if we knew, what are we supposed to do? Just start stripping right there? That's really awkward for us if the guy wasn't actually interested. It's not like I haven't made an rear end out of myself assuming someone wanted sex and then offering it and having them instead be like "aaaa" and leaving me to fast and buy more lipstick colors

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

give her the money you stupid rear end in a top hat

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

^ hosed up if true, can a femgoon c/d pls

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what does this mean

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ratjaculation posted:

^ hosed up if true, can a femgoon c/d pls

thats a little weird

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

what does this mean

Rape them to save them from the rapists, I think.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

what does this mean

It means you should find a woman and not take no for an answer. If she says no, kidnap her and leave her in your basement till she says yes. In my experience a day or two without water usually does the trick. Also surprisingly few figure out what the bucket is for.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

The gorgeous blond next door once came to my house because she needed help connecting to some ftp server for a project at school

I specifically put on Metallica(...And Justice for All) very loud while I told her how to use the Internet. Because if anything impresses wholesome girls, it's Metallica

Never saw her again

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
nice guys are jerks!

wow who knew!!1 :smugdon:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Women like to feel like they're cherished, just like men. It's so far from being complicated :shrug:.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

a dog from hell posted:

Most people in general don't have the courage to break the ice because it's a cold world and most people are strangers to one another.

Gender dynamics generally places the onus on men for this and these cowardly men are isolated and disarmed by their own impotence. Rage is vented at women, at the self, etc, etc you know the drill.

I don't have any ill will towards women but I wish they experienced how bad rejection feels

Like I'm sure some girls are rejected now and then, but it's not the 99% chance that ugly men have

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
whore bitches is hawt

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

jesus loving christ

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

Women like to feel like they're cherished, just like men

this isn't what men want

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

at least they downvoted him I guess

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Pick posted:

Well even then, if we knew, what are we supposed to do? Just start stripping right there? That's really awkward for us if the guy wasn't actually interested. It's not like I haven't made an rear end out of myself assuming someone wanted sex and then offering it and having them instead be like "aaaa" and leaving me to fast and buy more lipstick colors

Just pretend to be really loving drunk and accidentally pop a nipple out. If the guy tells you, he's not dtf, if he keeps trying to talk to you about absolutely nothing at all so he can check out your nipple he is dtf and you can just start stripping right there.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Don Tacorleone posted:

I don't have any ill will towards women but I wish they experienced how bad rejection feels

Like I'm sure some girls are rejected now and then, but it's not the 99% chance that ugly men have

women get rejected all the drat time, and also just as many of us are ugly so

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I dunno, I see more ugly dudes around.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Lastgirl posted:

nice guys are jerks!

wow who knew!!1 :smugdon:

mods knew.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I see plenty of fat and or ugly men and women all the time :shrug:

guess that's what I get for living in a house of mirrors

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
a lot of these nice guys have some serious perspective issues that lead to some major cognitive dissonance

something called a reality check is needed~

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Rape and assault is ok as long as you utter pleasantries apparantly. :shrug:

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

Self proclaimed nice guys are loving closet psychos who spent most of their lives being a doormat to men and women. The resentment grows and grows then bam, cutting up hookers on the side of the highway is the only way they can get off.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The General posted:

I dunno, I see more ugly dudes around.

women think benedict cumberbatch is hot

in parks and rec, a show with rob lowe, every female viewer wanted to bang chubby chris pratt

women don't even like how the price stops being a bison-bear in the end of beauty and the beast

"hottest man alive" george clooney looks like a math teacher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Pick posted:

women get rejected all the drat time, and also just as many of us are ugly so

I'm talking about attractive people, but now that I think about it I'm like "well drat why would anyone reject them "

But you get my point, pretty people could be nicer to uglies

• Locked thread