Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
They revealed it a while back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCwXbzRVz8w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

A 240p video. Those were the days.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

So what are the chances we'll see a MW2 remake with the next game? Or do you think Activision has learned it's lesson and is already making Sledgehammer or whoever is up next in line to make a WW1 based Call of Duty so they won't have too?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

So what are the chances we'll see a MW2 remake with the next game? Or do you think Activision has learned it's lesson and is already making Sledgehammer or whoever is up next in line to make a WW1 based Call of Duty so they won't have too?

I'm certain they will continue to pass the Quake3 engine over to Treyarch for another round of Blops after this.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I don't think any company should base what games they make based on how many dislikes their trailer received. Especially when said trailer was disliked by many people just for the hell of it.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Crazy how these threads continue to endure despite being the same circlejerk of losers endlessly shitposting.

You'd think you guys would be bored by now.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Alteisen posted:

Crazy how these threads continue to endure despite being the same circlejerk of losers endlessly shitposting.

callofduty.txt

JetpackJeezus
Jul 27, 2011

Heaven Can Wait

Alteisen posted:

Crazy how these games continue to be played despite being the same circlejerk of Skylers endlessly quickscoping.

Fixed that for you.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Alteisen posted:

I don't think you "get" Something Awful.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Battered wife syndrome. We all genuinely loving hate this series but what else are we going to play? Something fun?

gently caress that.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Alteisen posted:

Sorry, I can't hear you with your four copies of Destiny.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

So what are the chances we'll see a MW2 remake with the next game?

I can't wait to shoot up an airport full of civilians in glorious 4K.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

My best guess is like 3 years or whenever IW goes back up to bat with CoD

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.
They could do a MW2 remaster sooner for Sledgehammer's next game, or if the sales of MW1 remaster are good after they un-bundle it.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Mill Village posted:

:stare:

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Alteisen posted:

And you drive by shitpost to tell us how terrible we are in every single one! It's like, poetic, man.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Terminal remake as pre-order bonus.

http://charlieintel.com/2016/07/21/preorder-infinite-warfare-get-access-terminal-bonus-map-mw2/

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Meh. It's a remake for :iw:, and not MW1. :geno:

Jesus Toast
Sep 30, 2005

I was looking for the CoD4 Remaster thread. How did I get here?

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

Yeah that's no joke, seems we laughed him out if the Destiny thread and he's coming to poo poo this one up instead.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Not even my 3rd favorite map will make me pre-order, or buy, this dumb poo poo.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Not even my 3rd favorite map will make me pre-order, or buy, this dumb poo poo.

But it's reimagined as a moon base!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Taking odds on weapons fire not doing anything to its atmospheric integrity during gameplay.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I don't think it has atmosphere. The concept has a wide open door, and there's no visible bubble or anything around it.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ghostlight posted:

I don't think it has atmosphere. The concept has a wide open door, and there's no visible bubble or anything around it.

What's the point of a moon map if I can't shoot a window and kill everyone?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Seriously; C4 and a window was my first thought.

"When you get to Hell, tell 'em xXGokuSnypa69Xx sent ya'."

*click*

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

I can imagine that being the 25-kill streak you get, since we can't have things like the Tac Nuke anymore.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
the 25 kill streak is just a Giant Vacuum cleaner that sucks everyone into it. The rest of the match takes place in the Vacuum Cleaner map that is just a dome remake but with Space Spiders.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

OneDeadman posted:

the 25 kill streak is just a Giant Vacuum cleaner that sucks everyone into it. The rest of the match takes place in the Vacuum Cleaner map that is just a dome remake but with Space Spiders.

Spaceballs DLC would be a guaranteed purchase.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

99% chance a version of the MOAB will be the 25 killstreak.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

25 killstreak will be to stop the game for 30 seconds so you can evaluate how you're wasting your life playing a bad video game.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

We already have the lobby wait time for that.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP_8_8LAi4I

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Mill Village posted:

We can close the thread now.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

New gameplay video from Comic Con. Still don't understand what the bitching is about. Looks like COD to me. Spaceship combat looks great.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vP_8_8LAi4I

Zombies confirmed as well. No videos til next month. RIP Extinction

Hope we see multiplayer soon.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Mill Village posted:

lmao

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Mill Village posted:

New gameplay video from Comic Con. Still don't understand what the bitching is about. Looks like COD to me. Spaceship combat looks great.

Something, something, joke about graphics and fog.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mill Village posted:

as someone who didnt like BO3 and liked AW and even was meh with ghosts. I honestly am excited for this one. I mean i am sure i will like titanfall 2 more(titanfall 1 is one of my favorite multiplayer games) but the campaign looks fun(having a couple of naughty dog people leading it is awesome) and i love low-fi scifi with big Human wars. plus i get my favorite cod completely remade as a bonus.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mill Village posted:

This looks super dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
I liked that BO3 didn't have any quick-time events in the campaign, and you could play it co-op. Infinite Warfare has QTEs and no co-op, so it is less interesting to me.

• Locked thread