Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah i pity them more then anything. its clear that a bunch of them are just socialy retarded and fall into bad crowds out of desperation. they think loving is the end all be all, when its not. some are just human diaper narcissists like elliot "never scored" Rodger.

I think this is where a lot of their mockworthiness comes from, because they come across as perpetually whiny 14 year olds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
I was out with a friend and his work colleague (easy 8/10) and I asked her a question; hypothetically if women were a good deal stronger than men rather than vice versa, how would the world be different?

She said all the men would be locked up in cages and they would just take the fertilising fluid mechanically as and when they needed, no sex for men. I was surprised but she informed me that women are by far the more evil sex. I ran this past another female friend and she agreed that this was a plausible scenario.

I therefore choose to believe that MRAs are actually correct and we should all Go Our Own Way to free ourselves of the influence of these succubi.

not really I was rock hard the whole time

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger
i got a chub now too, thanks

Jonge
Dec 7, 2013

mister mackerel
not exactly a "nice guy post" per se but this dude apparently kept negging my friend for sex for months but during that time she finally got the therapy she really needed and no longer sought validation from loving weirdos. naturally he didn't quite "get it" for some time.

so she eventually did uh this:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm sure there's a lot more to that we aren't seeing but just out of context that makes her sound like a bitch lol

Ocrassus posted:

I was out with a friend and his work colleague (easy 8/10) and I asked her a question; hypothetically if women were a good deal stronger than men rather than vice versa, how would the world be different?

She said all the men would be locked up in cages and they would just take the fertilising fluid mechanically as and when they needed, no sex for men. I was surprised but she informed me that women are by far the more evil sex. I ran this past another female friend and she agreed that this was a plausible scenario.

I therefore choose to believe that MRAs are actually correct and we should all Go Our Own Way to free ourselves of the influence of these succubi.

not really I was rock hard the whole time

sounds like one or both of them was down for some BDSM action and you blew it to go post on SA instead

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
after careful consideration, it appears the solution is to implement the male burqa.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

when I was in high school, prolly around 16, I realized 'hey, just stop worrying so much and work on yourself bc you're awesome' and seriously it was like flipping a switch.

girls, hot and popular girls, suddenly would speak to me and laugh at my jokes in class. I got invited to parties. my social life flourished. It's amazing the effect that it has on other people when you decide you don't need their validation and just do you. I didn't even really change my wardrobe or style up or anything - it was just an attitude adjustment. Then, since I was at ease with people, I get better and better at small talk and idle chat and seeming like a good listener and flirting. That poo poo is all just practice and trial/error.

Women can smell desperation from a mile away and whining on the internet about how no one will touch your D only makes it 10x worse.

funny how that works

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Just give men mandatory "penis haver counseling" where we can all get together and talk about how much it sucks to just repeatedly want to put your dick in things, and then either come up with novel ways to control our sex drives or just devolve into a massive JO session.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21533650696/help-the-girl-i-like-wont-respond-to-my-emails

this is apparently legit, and its cringe as gently caress. its about some neet who is pining for his waifu to a scary degree and then he comes to a sad fate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-ID3eMcEw&list=PLpNAl5zLZSMUcMfsUrHFGR_avA6Jql2bl

here is the full thing in audio form.

Jonge
Dec 7, 2013

mister mackerel

Moridin920 posted:

I'm sure there's a lot more to that we aren't seeing but just out of context that makes her sound like a bitch lol

to be fair anyone who adds "-tan" to someone's name unironically probably deserves that kind of treatment regardless

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I used to think girls were all super chill about sex and not creepy at all. If you want to hold on to that belief then never, ever turn them down after you're alone with them and they're actively trying to sleep with you. I've only done it twice, once because I know she hosed a lot of guys and I realized I didn't have any condoms, and once because I was so drunk I was getting cold sweats and was going vomit any second. Both times resulted in complete "HOW DARE YOU, YOU MUST BE GAY!" style screaming meltdowns. It was weird to discover there are girls who think they are 100% owed sex once they decide to let you in their pants.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

sounds like one or both of them was down for some BDSM action and you blew it to go post on SA instead

Im a nice guy and afraid of rejection.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ocrassus posted:

Im a nice guy and afraid of rejection.

do be and dont be. youll succeed eventually if you dont be a creep

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

CubanMissile posted:

I used to think girls were all super chill about sex and not creepy at all. If you want to hold on to that belief then never, ever turn them down after you're alone with them and they're actively trying to sleep with you. I've only done it twice, once because I know she hosed a lot of guys and I realized I didn't have any condoms, and once because I was so drunk I was getting cold sweats and was going vomit any second. Both times resulted in complete "HOW DARE YOU, YOU MUST BE GAY!" style screaming meltdowns. It was weird to discover there are girls who think they are 100% owed sex once they decide to let you in their pants.

I have a coworker who says she doesn't particularly enjoy sex with men, but she gets PISSED when a guy doesn't want it from her. Partly because it hurts her self-image and partly because that's how she manipulates dudes into buying her stuff.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

PallasAthene posted:

I have a coworker who says she doesn't particularly enjoy sex with men, but she gets PISSED when a guy doesn't want it from her. Partly because it hurts her self-image and partly because that's how she manipulates dudes into buying her stuff.

sounds like a bitch to me

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

CubanMissile posted:

Amateur.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

PallasAthene posted:

tell my ex girlfriend I said hi, apparently

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

i never dont want to sleep with a lady because i am a STUD

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

sounds like a bitch to me

100% accurate. Any guy who doesn't want to crawl through broken glass to throw the meat at her must be a loving human being, probably too busy sucking dick to pick up his phone, because I do yoga every day, run 20 miles a week to keep in shape, been on paleo diet for six years, WHO WOULDN'T WANT THIS?!?!?!?!?! [Puts one hand on her hip and motions at her tits, stomach and crotch with the other.] A loving QUEER, THAT'S WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Girls can freak out about not getting sex just as bad as guys can. Probably different root causes though.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
women are actually pretty horrible tbh, theyre like manic depressives except instead of weekly or monthly its loving hourly

but i dont blame myself for that, just sweet jesus and "The Way Things Are"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sometimes I don't feel like having sex with a lady and that is my choice and there's nothing wrong with it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CubanMissile posted:

Delusional, manipulative people imply a lot of things they believe other people to be thinking, and often try to silence or speak for those people under the guise of being friendly or helpful.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

PallasAthene posted:

Yeah, you see a lot of insecurities spill out in that situation. I suppose when you've been told all your life that guys will gently caress anything and dudes hit on you left and right, you get into a mode where you have all the power to bestow sex on guys. So if you make a minor effort that you're not used to making, and then you get rejected, you think something must really be wrong with you and lash out. Still, you'd think the rage wouldn't come out so fierce if there were good reasons not to do it.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Whoever posted that link to the Vonnegut short story, thanks! I think I own every Vonnegut book, including the posthumous ones, and the only one I haven't read is Welcome to the Monkey House. Reminded me to get back on that.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Seeing a woman melt down about not getting sex is basically 100% pure distilled schadenfreude to a Nice Guy.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Chomp8645 posted:

Seeing a woman melt down about not getting sex is basically 100% pure distilled schadenfreude to a nice guy.

Nice guys would never find themselves in that position. Sex is the holy grail.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
women and men are equally hosed up sexually, it's just that women can't be as overt about it because society frowns on that

there's all kinds on both sides

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jul 25, 2016

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

PallasAthene posted:

100% accurate. Any guy who doesn't want to crawl through broken glass to throw the meat at her must be a loving human being, probably too busy sucking dick to pick up his phone, because I do yoga every day, run 20 miles a week to keep in shape, been on paleo diet for six years, WHO WOULDN'T WANT THIS?!?!?!?!?! [Puts one hand on her hip and motions at her tits, stomach and crotch with the other.] A loving QUEER, THAT'S WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Girls can freak out about not getting sex just as bad as guys can. Probably different root causes though.

she probably has a very interesting relationship with her father

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Chomp8645 posted:

Seeing a woman melt down about not getting sex is basically 100% pure distilled schadenfreude to a nice guy.

nah because he'd swoop in there to get some and she be like "nah, mate. were just friends"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
one time I was making out with some girl at a rave and she wanted to go gently caress and I was like 'I have no condoms' and she said 'so?' and I was like 'you're hot but you're not that hot lol plus I'm rolling balls I dunno if I could even get it up' (that was a lie but I was trying to be nice) and she said she was fine but then she shot me nasty looks the rest of the night.

idk where we would have even hosed anyway

e: i shoulda hosed her tho

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
He'd probably be pissed at the dude for turning it down. Like if someone won the lottery and they decided not to cash in the ticket.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

nah because he'd swoop in there to get some and she be like "nah, mate. were just friends"
lmao

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

one time I was making out with some girl at a rave and she wanted to go gently caress and I was like 'I have no condoms' and she said 'so?' and I was like 'you're hot but you're not that hot lol plus I'm rolling balls I dunno if I could even get it up' (that was a lie but I was trying to be nice) and she said she was fine but then she shot me nasty looks the rest of the night.

idk where we would have even hosed anyway

e: i shoulda hosed her tho

on the mfing dance floor is where

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Chomp8645 posted:

Until she starts throwing around the old "Well maybe I can just get it from someone else right now" bit. This chick got pissed off at a long-term-live-in boyfriend because she felt like he was losing interest in loving her around the time she wanted a new car, so she hosed his brother. When he got pissed off, her brilliant plan was to win him back by crying while she said sorry, then dazzling him with her amazing sexual skills, "all the weird stuff he likes that I only do on his birthday, like doggy style and me on top" and when that didn't work, she hosed his brother and texted him pictures.

He had a lovely girlfriend and a lovely brother. She never got a new car, but he got a new girlfriend a few months ago who is really nice.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
in retrospect the jungle room was pretty darkly lit

idk we woulda figured it out but I really shoulda had condoms on me *sigh*

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

CubanMissile posted:

Nice guys would never find themselves in that position. Sex is the holy grail.

women w/out sex are just like men, they get angry and vindictive and gently caress the first thing to come along, its just easier for women. that's life get over it and go have sex or kill yourself

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Drunk & Ugly posted:

women w/out sex are just like men, they get angry and vindictive and gently caress the first thing to come along, its just easier for women. that's life get over it and go have sex or kill yourself

But I've never seen a girl get pissed and gently caress the male best friend they have to help carry their groceries in. It's always a carbon copy of the dude they're pissed at.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

PallasAthene posted:

Until she starts throwing around the old "Well maybe I can just get it from someone else right now" bit. This chick got pissed off at a long-term-live-in boyfriend because she felt like he was losing interest in loving her around the time she wanted a new car, so she hosed his brother. When he got pissed off, her brilliant plan was to win him back by crying while she said sorry, then dazzling him with her amazing sexual skills, "all the weird stuff he likes that I only do on his birthday, like doggy style and me on top" and when that didn't work, she hosed his brother and texted him pictures.

He had a lovely girlfriend and a lovely brother. She never got a new car, but he got a new girlfriend a few months ago who is really nice.

A server I work with just banged her boyfriend's brother. Her bf was lovely and basically stopped sleeping with her for like a year. But drat, just break up or at least sleep with some other dude that isn't related. No reason to tear a family apart. People get killed for that sort of thing.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

PallasAthene posted:

But I've never seen a girl get pissed and gently caress the male best friend they have to help carry their groceries in. It's always a carbon copy of the dude they're pissed at.
what do you mean "but", thts exactly what i said

edit oh i see

yeah, but theres ten carbon copies after their rear end cause men are men and we know eventually we might have that lotto ticket

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jul 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

PallasAthene posted:

i don't think i'd be able to not laugh at her for calling doggy style 'weird stuff' and thinking holding it back is some sort of treat

• Locked thread